twitter.com/airi03meooow/status/971957140616232961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's dead and so is Hæzuki.

Taken out by the Russians.

Two more weeks of hibernation.

Google it.

>No Hazuki for two weeks

Canned because it was shit

Piss off faggot. Hazuki's show is one of the best this season.

I wonder when and if we will have ep 11 and 12.

~My Uncompleted Anime~

user will have to put on a pretty dress and write their own ending

>faggot
Takes one to know one

>N-n-no you're a faggot

Fake news. The russians are our allies and friends.

Am I the only one that is disappointed and bored by the show low quality and low level writing?

Yes. It was the most enjoyable show of the season.

I can't believe Häzuki is dead.

best girl and we know nothing about her.

We know that she's small.

I don't wänt to wäit for more Häzuki.

>Glad to know that they finally go back to work on the quality, at least it prove that the anime is not just a money laundering tool

>nëxt wëëk

IMASINE

I miss hazuki

Hazuki is on a honeymoon with her harem.

I want to be hazuki

I want to be molested by Hazuki.

Sad. ;_;

I want to be hazuki's mom

Pero

>Pedo

Përö

What did she mean by this?

>two more weeks
WHY

I hope people don't completely forget about Håzuki's show in 2 weeks.

Who?

Tomorrow will be Molly's birthday

Molly C Quinn
Age 15
Birthday Mar10
Blood Type B
Height 157cm
Interest: Stalking
Special Skill: Sneaking
Favorite Food: Meals cooked by Qazan

Happy birthday Molly!

The characters and comedy are good, but the parts where they use magic suck. It's very frantic because they constantly throw more characters and power at you and too loose in terms of rules or powerlevels. I wish they would treat every Origin confrontation like a Stand battle, but that's too much to ask from a 12 episode show. I liked Russian shenanigans though.

sp.live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv310682701
Live stream address for Tomorrow's program
Japanese IP only. Most VPN does not seems to be allowed either. However some non-commercial tools seems to work

>Favorite Food: Meals cooked by Qazan
Gaaaaaaaaay

my dick needs hazuki's show..

jej

It's on hold due to some serious mismanagement. It's probably for the best given the QUALITY we've gotten thus far

I like hazuki

Oh I plan on it sweetheart

After a slow beginning I'm now really looking forward to it.
Two weeks? Fuck this earth.

What's the difference from what Hazuki did and what Clapistanis do and why do the hag council hate one and not the other?

Consent.

I can't believe Hæzuki's anime got cancelled before it finished.

Why did she suddenly become a playful sadist in the Next Episode preview?

That's Hazuki's true character.

Would be the sluttiest character if Hazuki didn't exist.

Delet

>gets dubs
>points the wrong way
What a dork.

Why is preview Hazuki such a cunt?

Hazuchad

It's gone.

twitter.com/AbSm_r/status/971995700522237952 An animator visited the Shibuya Marui that was hosting the Marui Machen and she(?) have taken some photos.

>touch that book ya cunt an I'll smack ya with me slippah

The Cute Book is actually a self-hypnosis guide.

>Cinderella doesn't look back
>Yesterday; anime reairing
>Today: Radio also reair to match the anime episode
>Tomorrow: Niconico all episode restream
So that's what you mean by doesn't look back?

no bully

At least it's not doing a full retread like Regalia, or should it?

She doesn't look back, no matter how much budget is left. Until she runs out of it.

twitter.com/airi03meooow/status/971957140616232961
The OST will also include Russian school theme song

"We can't even afford to make a proper recap episode."

You'd rather have a recap episode than wait for a proper one?

I actually prefer them not bothering like this, because recaps are a pointless waste of everyone's time. I still find it funny though.

Why though? You speak like there's a choice, but a recap still means waiting for a proper episode.
What difference does it make what they decide to do with the empty week(s)? Recap or just reairing episodes, still means actual new episodes are delayed due to production issues
What's with the hatred for recaps specifically instead of all delays because of production issues?
I think people misunderstand why recaps happen and think creators actually think the audience needs the recaps. And as far as I know, recaps almost never happen because the creators think they're needed to understand the show. They almost always happen because of production issues

A recap episode means that one of the promised 12 or 13 episodes was wasted on nothing new.

>one team of literal hobos who just want to not be hobos anymore
>another team of communists (also poor) with learning disabilities who just want to be less mentally retarded
>jap team of autists with no friends until they met up
This is pretty depressing when you think about it.

Because if they make a recap, it takes some of their time (and money, etc). It also means I'm going to watch it, because I'm a sucker. It's bad for everyone.
I don't know where you're getting your "misunderstanding" from, because no one here said anything of the kind.

That's just wrong in the great majority of cases. A recap episode is almost always a "x.5" episode, which means it doesn't count as one of the promised 12 or 13 episodes (if final episodes don't air, that's because they ran out of time slots. And they can still run out of time slots with delays without recaps)
Even for Beatless, that is the case. The recaps are .5 episodes. (Amazon just numbers them as regular episodes, because Amazon are retards)
I just see every kind of delay as exactly the same kind of shit and fail to see how recaps are any worse than any other delay. They don't take that much money or time, given what they are
Of course, I don't even bother with them. So, if you waste your time with them, it's your own fault. Doesn't make recaps thins ultimate evil
And my "misunderstanding" comes from a lot of comments in shows with recaps that say
>why a recap for just a few episodes? Do the creators think we're retarded?
I see a lot of comments assuming creators do recap as a willing storytelling choice rather than a desperate measure to cover up empty weeks due to production issues

Calm down dude, he just said it's funny how they're so far behind schedule that they didn't even bother to slap a recap episode together.

>Doesn't make recaps thins ultimate evil
What? That's a hell of a leap from calling them shit. They're a symptom, not a cause. But they're still shit.

And none of those comments are in this thread, so I don't know why you think this is relevant.

Well, you just brought your own "Do the creators think we're retarded?" quote into the thread and then argued against it, but nobody here said that. We all know there are production issues. I'm glad we're not getting recap episodes instead because that means the time and work that would have gone into those can be spent producing the actual episodes.

"Other shows use staff and voice actor live action as filler, but we are so poor and can't afford any new extra content so they have to be stuffed into BD extra instead"

I'm calm. Just curious why people prefer reairing episodes (for example) to recaps, since to me it's all the same shit and it doesn't matter. So saying you prefer one over the other feels weird to me.
No one in this thread said that, yes. Sorry for assuming. But it's just that to me, the only explanation for liking reairs over recaps (instead of seeing it all as the same kind of shit caused by production issues) was that misunderstanding I mentioned.

Hazuki is a sex beast

If that was true hazuki's show would be 2 cour.

Technically it is now

We still don't know will they actually air the last two

My wife Sadohara is so sexy.

Sachi shut up

Who is this cute character?

Mai's owner

Hazuki in 2 weeks

Hazuki right now

Irregular reminder that Aurora-senpai did not lie about having brothers, and through the anime we saw at least 3 different Auroras as you can tell by comparing the different hair.

You won't make me rewatch it.

Looks like someone trying to steal the MC status from Hazuki.

>Häzuki
Dumb Umlautposter

büttmäd

Molly is cute and I hope she gets a cute birthday party!

i want to cum inside this autists womb