One Piece

Spoiler pics in a few hours hopefully.

Chapter 897 Summary:

OP 897: "Pekoms' Eescape from Cacao Island Plan."

It's four minutes until the strawhats are supposed to meet up, and the Sunny is on the horizon. Smoothie orders they toughen security as they approach to keep the ship from escaping. Everyone anticipates Luffy to come out of the mirror, while inside Pekoms explains the "Sulong" form to Luffy, and how whenever he'd go into that form he'd lose his senses and become a mindless beast. But there was one person who could reach him, and that was Pedro. So basically Pedro was the only one who could bring him back to his senses. That's why he feels like he owes him. The plan is essentially for Pekoms to transform, run buck wild and let Luffy escape. Brulee calls this crazy since they've got enough forces to start a war waiting outside for them. Outside they can hear their voices from the mirror and prepare to shoot Luffy. Though it's Pekoms who comes out first surprising everyone. He's using Brulee as a shield so they can't attack right away. She begs for them to save her, but they're one sec too late as Pekoms takes off his glasses and looks at the moon.
He begins to transform and everyone begs him to stop, and Oven is pissed that he'd drag his sister Brulee into all of this.
He attacks and that separates Luffy and Pekoms, giving Sanji enough time to report in that he sees Luffy and try to save him.
Luffy starts running, but he doesn't get far. He's about to get done in, but Sanji saves him. Sanji takes to the air with "moon walk". Unfortunately Pekoms is tackled down and they forcefully close his eyes and start to beat on him.
Sanji doesn't get far either, but then the ships on the shore surrounding them explode.

It's Germa 66, and Sanji asks why they'd save them.
Niji says "We were just thinking we'd give them a hell of a surprise...!!"

END

Monet threw the note.

Why Pekoms, why?

>but Sanji saves him. Sanji takes to the air with "moon walk".
LuKa BTFO

Where do you guys read the raw?

>It was Oven’s sword all along.
Darn it.

raws usually come out after scanlations and are garbage quality until the digital jump release on monday

Realllyyy uneventful chapter this time around, expected at least a bit more

Gooks keep the raws on lock. One Piece scans are worth about $750k a year. They're not going to risk a monetary loss by sharing full raws. That's why we only get a few spoiler pics.

So the people doing the TL are actually paying that much?

Before Japan cracked down on fanscans raws were often easy to find before a chapter was even scanned, but now it’s a black market.

>LuKa BTFO
What? Why?

What?

Probably he most predictable chapter of the year.

Urouge solod The Commander named after strength.
I bet that Commander hit harder than Katakuri.

>Then Yuen hits Sanji, but not Luffy who is being protected by Sanji at all times (more, he falls asleep in his arms).
Its over LuKafag. Sanji won the Luffybowl

We don't sadly. We just circlejerk while waiting for shitty pics of one panel and gook scanlations.

Like other user said every detail of this chapter was stupidly predictable, Oda could’ve at least done SOMETHING to subvert our expectations
Feels like a waste of a week since we basically all already guessed what would happen this chapter

Yea, even in a story, if someone throws a rock, you can usually predict it’ll hit the ground. If you can’t because the writer wants to be “unpredictable,” it would be bad writing.

>Feels like a waste of a week since we basically all already guessed what would happen this chapter
Damn... that's deep.

This merely proves Sanji is part of Luffy's harem. Though everyone already knew that.

Germa - Djerma
Vinsmokes - Jermus Brothers
Reiju - the gay figure
Smoothie - Smudhje
Sanji - Xiang Ji
Pekoms - Baker Mousse
Brulee - Breeze
Pudding - Bryan
Oven - Irving

Daily Reminder

>We
People were so butthurt about Katakuri's defeat that didn't even bother to discuss what would happen next, so stop throwing flowers to yourself user

Explain please.

Well I'm not saying he should have tried to be unpredictable. Shortening the stuff would have been better imo. No need to dwell longer than necessary on foregone conclusions. Just cut to Luffy and Sanji landing on the Sunny.

user's first experince with google translate

>Just cut to Luffy and Sanji landing on the Sunny.
You would be an excellent writer user

Can you show anons predicting this chapter in the archive?
I’m pissed that suddenly the Germa can wipe out a whole navy fleet in an instant.

Is the gay figure stronger than the Jonas Brothers?

I fucking love Bryan

I sense sarcasm.

>Luffy doing anything with anyone that isn't Sanji
What a disgusting person you are

Don’t forget Yi Zhi and Nizi

>>Then Yuen hits Sanji, but not Luffy who is being protected by Sanji at all times (more, he falls asleep in his arms)
That's pretty sweet, one of my favorite things in the series are moments of camaraderie like these

What? No, what made you think that?

XiaNami soon

No one wants to see if King Baum is okay?

Is that you Sanafaggot? Did you get tired of your own inability to bring the Luka shippers into your feud so you downloaded a bunch of Lusan pics to try and pick a fight?

>not shipping XiaBrya

what a fag

>shipping XiaBrya
Thats Like shipping LuHan. Not gonna happen

I hope he gets a cover story with his QT Tree GF.

user........... King Baum is in a better place now.................

The retard is used the same two images as the sanafag in the previous thread so im definitely sure its him.

Not that im surprised the Sanafag is hiding behind a fujo ship. Pretty pathetic if you ask him.

Nah he's a traitor like Pekoms.

I had a sarcasmdar shoved up my butt. It's part of my villain origin story.

Why so paranoid? My only ship is LuSan and its the only canon ship too.

where is the genie boy. Mr lamp lamp who btfo sanji last time
CoC would remove irritating weaklings, but luffy is asleep (it was a draw against katakuri yo)

>shipping XiaNami
That's like shipping LuHa. Not gonna happen.

Reminder not all SaNafriends are like that one and we hate him too

Thanks for confirming my hunch.

Well he regularly switches ship between Luna and Sana to make his bait work better already. It was only a matter of time before he tried something else.

Hello sanafriend. There's a reason why I said "the sanafag" and not "sanafags". Enjoy your day and may the better ship win.

Shipping aside, its LuHan. Why do you guys forget the n?

>WCI started 2 years ago.

>Sanji jobs again

Thanks, just wanted to make sure you knew most of us don’t associate with that guy. Have a good one.

Probably because using 4 letters sort of sounds better to me.

>Thanks for confirming my hunch.
You are too paranoid user. I'm not the SaNa fag. I hate that guy too. LuSan is all I care about.

LuSa best ship behind SaNa

Holy fuck, when was the last time Sanji won a fight? Like a real climactic 1 on 1 fight? Fishman Island?

post choppers face when milky cheats on him

2v1 on fishman island. jinbei and sanji vs wadatsumi. last time on top of my head was absalom. maybe duval if you count that.

Do you guys think Sanji carried Luffy bridal style?

>Sanji one and only chance to redeem himself this are and get a shining moment is stolen by pekoms and Germa

why do people like this character? He's been an useless cunt.

Why do you want your chinese cartoon characters to be cucked user? Is it because that makes them easier to relate to? Do you want to talk about it?

piss off yaoi

>”Thank you for taking me out on this date user, I had a great time. Is there anything I can do to repay you?”

Don't fall for his bait you idiot

She looks terrible here

>Counting Absalom
No. Absalom was a joke. Sanji's last actual W in a 1v1 fight was Enies Lobby vs. Jabura. It's been a long fucking time.

Shit the fuck up and take a plane to some place russians like to fire.

Fucking yaoi cunts ruining the spirit of camaraderie.

Do you guys think SHs are ever going to a sky island again? Maybe Urouge arc?

The wonders of duwang.

>Yonkouprod getting attacked by Dragon ball fans on Twitter
Comedy gold.

this is still no cure for yaoi

Oh boy, Wano will be a lot longer and an even bigger snooze fest, I predict 50 chapters of running, 50 chapters of flashbacks, 100 chapters of badly paced fights between all allies and strawhats.

She cant stop because she's an attention whoring Katakurifag.

Fucking lukafaggots stirring shit up. Katakuri was a mistske.

Honestly if we even get fights involving the SHs at all I'll be satisfied, badly paced or not

>Look at how jaded I am!
You're alone on this one buddy

You forgot the "so lame!"

Shut up and let me fish in peace.

All I read is the sound of you choking on Oda's cock

WHY DOES ODA CONTINUE TO TREAT CHOPPER LIKE SHIT?! Its not fucking fair!

>D-dicksucker, stop liking things!
Good old hackposter, always with the same responses

Just ignore the LuKuckfags. They are only mad their ship is over, will be forgotten and will be replaced by a better ship.

might be a joke but its still a 1v1. so it is absalom whether you like the fight or not.

No one liked that fight. Everyone mutually agreed it was garbage. It's a comedy fight, it's meant to be a joke for comedic purposes, it wasn't a real 1v1.

Recently he was attacked by SnK fags and reported to the publishers because they got tired of his attentionwhoring and holding back spoilers.

fake and gay. kys yourself op

KEK

Absalom is the right hand and strongest fighter of Moria.

>Strongest fighter of Moria
>All of his combat strength came from his devil fruit and stupid tricks
>Without his devil fruit he was a weakling
>Literally could not do shit
>East Blue level opponent
Wow I wonder why people consider Moria a shit villain

Do you think Katakuri is a better character foil to Luffy than Blackbeard?

Sorry.