Shingeki no Kyojin 103

Will Colt manage to kill Jean and save his little bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiEi4KGFDSY
youtube.com/watch?v=-DiQfy5BwvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Eren has gone full nuclear
>he became a bad guy
>all the marley forces are down
>suddenly Vogel in kafig starts playing
>starts ramping up
>IS DAS DER ZERSTORER
>Reiner out of fucking nowhere
>takes back what they took from him
>tfw

still not dead yet

>>he became a bad guy
That's where you're wrong

Presented without comment.

No way Zeke will let his protege die. He'll save Colt after he kills Jean and the SL try to get revenge.

Re-posting

Jean is going to hesitate and while telling Falco to get out of the way, Floch will thunderspear Pieck, killing her and seriously injuring Falco, leading to Jean beating the shit out of Floch (if he isn't killed by Magath or Gabi) and Falco getting the Armored Titan. I think it was foreshadowed after Jean told Floch to keep civilian casualties to a minimum. I also think Jean, Sasha or Connie will die before this battle is over.

Post yfw Jean does not care anymore and goes for the double kill.

Who is this guy?

List of canon ships:
>EAr
>JAr
>AM
>YH
>ZE
>LH(and)

Apparently the representative from Autism Speaks.

Why did Isayama make the main girl a man?

>all those Armin ships
I knew he was a slut the second he stepped on screen.

I laugh every time

So he could make the second main guy a girl (male).

>Arminfats

>150kg and baldingwhale SEETHING

BRAVO MANGASEE

Some kid Zeke used to rape

>Jean gets killed off on the same day as his birthday.
>Jean gets killed off in the "104th" chapter.

KEK

Where are all the people who said that Armin would never go along with any plan of Eren's to kill thousands and start a war and that they would separate over the issue?

I checked it
Fuck you

Jean will be fine. Armin will save him.

He's not going along with it willingly, dumbass. We were correct. He clearly hates it.

They're busy trying to come with some other bullshit

>projecting

>come up with other bullshit
>Armin clearly hates nuking these soldiers
>meanwhile Eren and Flocke give no fucks
Kill yourself. He's only going along with it because he's forced to as a soldier. I never said he'd start a war over it though, but I did say he wouldn't be okay with this.

I don't know, he looked pretty sad and depressed before he transformed.

But Eren is clearly gay for Armin.

>damage control
>being this mad
I'd love to live a day in the life of an Arminfat. Could be interesting but I'm scared the mental retardation will last.

>>Armin clearly hates nuking these soldiers

My gooodness, what a chapter. I will pray for Jean's safety.

>Armin will save him.
The absolute state of JArfags.

Can't convince the deluded user.

He looks very depressed but who knows what's he's thinking. We still have to know more.

J U S T
E
A
N

>damage control
>Arminfat xD
Just admit you're trying to start shit and have no interest in not being retarded.

>using >> every time you reply
Fucking newfags. And yes, he does. Unless you missed the part where he made the sad face.

>JArfag
No.

Does this look like the face of a guy that's happy with what he's doing?

>he doesn't know how to quote
>calls other newfags
kek

Armin's favourite food

It's the face of someone with the memories of someone that knows Marley did nothing wrong.

>doesn't know how to quote
What the fuck are you on about, retard? Kill yourself.

He looks unhappy but we don't know why
You're just projecting your own reasons on him

>still this mad
>Arminfat
How could you possibly burn that many calories and still be that fat?
Arminfats are retarded. It is known.

Reminder that Porco will avenge Bert.

>we don't know why
>looks at the soldiers with blatant fear/regret in his eyes
Literal retards, all of you.

No one is happy with what they're doing, but they're doing it anyway.

>Eren don't wanna go home
>Armin looks sad
Levi likes molest titans?

Nice argument, faggot. Enjoy your ban.

Flocke looks pretty happy.

Only Reiner can save humanity now.

Oh my, Arminfat! Not the report button!

So Hanji is going to fly in on some fuckmad device using the lights as guidance, right?

I don't know, Eren and Flocke don't seem to be having any problems.

Fuck off back to Ieddit, cyborgwhale. Nobody wants you here. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

Reiner is so handsome.

>cyborgwhale
Enjoy the ban :^)

Oh my, EHwhale! Not the report button!

So what's the endgame? A lot of people think Eren is trying to collect all of the Titan powers and crystallize to stop the Titan wars. I don't think so. I don't think he's going to try and fight every other world power either. This attack on Marley has another layer to it that has yet to be revealed. Maybe ironically, Eren will make the same deal as Karl Fritz and be left alone on Paradis, with the condition Eldians be seen equal around the world. Maybe he releases the wall titans but let's the world knows he now has control (through Historia or Zeke) and he will only use them as defense or something. I don't think any of these will actually happen just spitballing. I think the ending will be different than any of that, all I hope is that it doesn't leave too many questions and most of all is satisfying, this arc has been superb.

>Arminfat already sperging out.
Wew.

>EHwhale samefagging and starting shit
Typical. Kill yourself you obese fucking retard. I hope your morbid obesity kills you soon, your shithole country doesn't need any more earthquakes.

Not an EHwhale though, Arminfat. I know you see the boogeyman everywhere but keep it to yourself please. I'll be in your closet later tonight.

His endgame is genociding humanity.

>be in your closet
>EHwhale admitting to being a faggot

A hero has to be handsome user

>literally boogeyman
oooooOOOOOooooo spoopy spooky EHwhale, he's hiding under your bed.

Falco, Gabi and Magath remind me of Eren Mikasa and Hannes from eps 1

Yawn. Cyborgwhale is so predictable. EH a shit btw.

Yes I'm gay but surely you recognise that oxymoron of claiming I'm an EHwhale? Wouldn't put it past you though given how retarded you are :)

When will he step up and kill the devilspawn?

That would be based

I've been gone for almost a year so I can read the warriors/marley chapters in one go. Since when was the delusional cyborg EHfag a casual here. Or was he always here and admitted who he was one time.

Very much intentional I believe. Only difference is that one of the kids was given a gun and may or may not be able to make a difference.

>another Arminfat spergout
Oh well it was nice while it lasted.

>Eren will make the same deal as Karl Fritz and be left alone on Paradis.
No longer possible, the other nations are going to begin an arms race to obliterate Paradise after what they did.
> with the condition Eldians be seen equal around the world
Is not going to happen, after this attack the racism against them is going to increase to genocide levels.
>Maybe he releases the wall titans but let's the world knows he now has control (through Historia or Zeke)
Their usefulness is passing on in a few years there is going to be weapons to counter easily their threats. So the deterrence policy only cannot be implemented in the long run and only will increase the hatred towards Paradise.

Magath isn't a cowardly drunk though.

>So what's the endgame?
Someone post the “Eren ruined it for everybody” spoiler from Chuugakou.

It really makes you think, doesn't it?

2-3 chapters maybe. Although April would be good timing for perfect pottery.

There is no way of counter attack an atomic titan though, is like bombing a nuclear plant.

>Eren is weaker
>Reiner is gonna wake up after some shit happens
>Reiner is gonna bust through the debris and prepare to fight Eren
Or something like this.

Ok some things that are roaming my mind:
>Zeke either hardened himself which protected him from the slash and from the explosion.Zeke got out of his titan during the explosion and used his titan as a dummy to make a diversion.
I don't think manlet took him with him,if Zeke is really working with them then he got out using a 3DMG,that explosion couldn't give him cover to sneak out.

>Pieck is alive,but wounded and probably not gonna go back to fight
I don't think Pieck is going to die,that was a situation where is gonna open for something else.
Pieck's Cart is facing Zeke's Beast

>Reiner protected Falco(like I said),but he has no will to fight
So Reiner can't fight and is "wounded",so what is gonna "spark" it? Someones death?
Reiner created a flower made of fingers

>Armin Colossal
I don't think Armin is going to join this fight,Bert couldn't shift twice and he was extremly slow,so is unlikely that Armin is going to join this fight as a titan.

>"Rope-Kun"
So it looks like he isn't someone from the SC,so is safe to say he is someone else that we don't know of,so here is the options:
>Some privite soldier from Marley under Zeke's orders
>Someone from a new Revolutionary group that has Zeke's leadership
>Someone from a secret organization(asians maybe) that has Zeke as a agent
Zeke being a triple agent is now very possible.
Remember the guys in black and Zeke's talk in the phone

>"Time"
Why does this get mentioned so much? If Zeke isn't working with the SC,then someone gave him information about their plans so Zeke is aware of this.

>The "lights"
If Armin already bombed the ships,then what the lights are for? It is to give a location for a pick up or is to show the location to attack? But attack with what? Bombs,titans or to drop out even more troops?

About?

>So what's the endgame?

SOON™

Since early 2014, he's been sperging out and samefagging nonstop. He's known for doing it on tumblr as well, and was caught creating fake accounts on Ieddit to harass and attack anyone who doesn't ship EH.

>Season 4
>Reiner comes back to battle with a mix of his themes
youtube.com/watch?v=BiEi4KGFDSY
youtube.com/watch?v=-DiQfy5BwvU

>Reiner went full "Marcel Reiner" mode
>Wins the battle for Marley

>Chapter title: the 104th
>Reiner proceeds to kill every single 104th devil scum
Hngggggghhhhh

>Since early 2014
I've never noticed it was him

they are slow-moving giant targets, they can be easily counter with the right equipment.

They could be twins if Uri wasn't some 50 odd years Armin's elder, yes!

"Marcel Reiner" returns? Reedemption chapter?

user, I-

>Chapter title: the 104th
>Reiner reunites with his friends

it fits so well...

Based Reiner.

How did WW2 end and usher the world into an unsteady peace? Nukes, so basically Eren needs to slaughter enough enemies that everyone is like: wow we got no chance, better stop fucking with them. And then nations start cooperating and eventually it's more profitable for everyone to have peace than war.

If Jean dies we riot.

Don't get me wrong, I love you, but does that mean I have to meet your father?

Nah it should start with Vogel in Kafig, and just before he launches eren into space the lyrics from the first one kick in

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Koyjin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin with mastery of hardening and creation powers after consuming the Yoroi no Kyojin and the Sentsui no Kyojin, while in contact with Zeke in his Kemono no Kyojin form, activing his coordinate powers through the Shiso no Kyojin ability.

Nigga pls, Jean needs to die. He literally became a useless cuck.