Boruto Thread

S-She'll be relevant r-right?
T-Team 15 will break up, m-meaning the New Konoha 12 w-will have space for 3 new characters, r-right!?

Whats the obsession with that girl ?

Waifufags. The usual.

announcement regarding what?

They'll be replaced with Shinki and his faggot siblings

boruto striking a pose

they're not breaking up they're just skipping the chunin exams.

Naruto is so disappointed

Yes, I hope we'll see her in the future. Haku as well, they'll probably save her, and she can live in Konoha, maybe work as part of another Ninja team. Zabuza will probably die though.

He'll recognize his greatness one day

Distinct design, more focus than the other background Genin, her being missing from that night-time rescue scene from the Genin Exam arc for a yet-to-be explained reason , and the similarities to Kaguya that you can find if you analyze the myths that inspired Kaguya Otsutsuki such as the myth of the Moon Rabbit, who serves the Chinese Moon Goddess Change'e. Lastly, a BLACK BOX (What Hako's name roughly translates to) is what killed Urashima Taro, who Urashiki is based off of. There's plenty of reasons to believe that something is coming up for Goth Loli, and if it's not during the extended Movie Arc, then it will be during a future manga arc.

what? Haku is long dead.

she's not getting more focus than other background character. Has she even had a single speaking line? She hasn't been seen since the academy either.

I think she appeared briefly in the background of a scene during the genin exam

my point still stands. She's getting just as much focus as everyone else

>There's plenty of reasons to believe that something is coming up for Goth Loli,
Are Goth Lolifags the new Himawarifags?

can anybody explain to me why sarada is so fucking sexy

Being dissapointed implies having faith in the first place.

like he is one to talk

If only his teamake that isn't Kakashi 2.0 didn't have such a basic boring design...

Yeah, during the scene where the new Ino-Shika-Cho and the other background characters were being rescued, Hako was no-where to be seen until the last shot of that scene. I'm getting the feeling that a flashback akin to the one where Sasuke rescued Karin during the Chunin Exams is coming up.

I forget about him all the time. Who is that kid? He's easily the most generic out of all the new kids

Eh, at least Himawari is an OG character and was shown as strong even if it was a comedy moment.

>Sasuke rescued Karin during the Chunin Exams
Don't remind me of that stupidity

Or maybe the animators just forgot to draw her?

Himawari is going to be amazing in Boruto shippuden. She knocked out the strongest ninja ever in 1 hit for the entire day.

I don't even remember it honestly. Was Karin in the leaf during that attack? Why? I'm guessing when oroch killed the 3rd hokage, that chunin exams right?

"Meooow"

His name is Houki friend

this is also likely. She's pretty irrelevant.

I don't think SP's animator's are sloppy enough to forget to draw her, especially taking to account how long it takes to animate even a 3-min long scene.

yup, that chunin exams. Why? No fucking reason.

Renga is his name. He looks a little bit like Obito so maybe that's what they're going for with this team?

he's kakashi's bastard son

Kakashi and Yamato

Uh-huh.

I love her.

no kakashi and that ice style prisoner he met in his light novel

so why was she in the leaf village?

>light novels
>canon

he's a kid who grew up while kakashi was hokage hearing all the cool stories about him and how amazing kakashi was so he idolized him and dresses like him because that's his hero.

refresh my memory

they are. You can wish they weren't but the fact is they're canon.

in his light novel he went to a prison and fell in love with a woman and he knew that as hokage if he really wanted to he could free her at any time with his hokage authority but knew that would be an abuse of power so he couldn't do it.

I want to see Kabuto and his son(s) Shin Uchiha fight together. You guys think we'll see it?

How? They might have art by Kishi, but that doesn't mean anything since he's barely involved in Boruto.

>11 unique IPs
>47 posts
this is almost as pathetic as when DBSfags got 500 something replies with 17 IPs

Sumire's manga outfit is so uninspired. I don't want her to switch her cool ninja outfit for that.

It really isn't.

because he coathored them. He's a coauthor on all of them. Pretty much what the light novels were were Kishi still had some stories he wanted to make but couldn't fit them into the anime so he made the light novels.

I love those sexy skirts and heels so much

can you prove that?

I see no issue here

*smooth jazz*

50 posts by 11 IPs isn't comparable 500 posts by 17 IPs, that's pretty much a tenfold difference.

The ideas might be Kishi's but he didn't cowrite them at all. All sources say he's just the illustrator.
Of course the cover has his name without specifying what he did, so it sells better.

I disagree. Her new outfit is a lot sexier.

The ideas came from kishi therefore they're canon. He did have a part in writing them as well. Might have been more of an editor changing a few things here and there.

It's just a shitty version of her Academy outfit. Without the stockings, without the ribbon, without the arm things, pretty much without everything that made that outfit cute. The manga outfit is soooo lacking compared to it.

I prefer the skirt being much much shorter. And the heels are better too.

So you prefer her dressed like a slut. Got it.

yes absolutely.

cock block

So I bet you're also a fan of slutrada?

yes absolutely.

Her current manga design > anime design.

She needs some Akamaru kind of pet which is able to transform itself into her and her different cloaks like Kiba and Akamaru.

Like Wasabi uses her cat cloak and the pet uses another one, confusing her opponents with that.

I also want her to learn some Wolverine kind of Chakra claws.

Namida will be her pet.

Wasn't there also something about her teammates?

lmao why did the boruto writers steal the generic psychic girl from pokemon?

that would be cool. There are ninja cats in the world we've seen them.

She is nothing like Hex Maniac.

>what is a gothic lolita

why is this allowed? i remember Sup Forums had zero tolerance for naruto, so why isn't this shit trolled to death ?

they didn't

because naruto is a good anime and it's just cool to hate on popular things. So people jumped on the hate bandwagon because "how dare people enjoy what I don't enjoy!"

The 2010s are over, my dude
Shitting on Naruto is no longer hip and fresh

Goth loli will be the one who kills Urashiki.

Maybe if Naruto was more at home Bort wouldn't have become a chunni.

it should have never been

I doubt it

isn't becoming a chunin a good thing?

Timeskip goth loli right here.

daily reminder that borufags should stop watching trash

Daily reminder that no one loves you and never will

>dropping trash for trash
??????

there's such a thing as boobs being to big

>Dropping trash for trash.
What did he mean by this?

don't like it. Too much clothes. Needs to show more skin like a good girl

but it's not trash. Boruto is pretty good actually.

(you)

Swing-kun’s breeding ropes were butchered by SP

My life was butchered by SP.

Daily reminder that you are a scum and a trashbag

no one cares.

It's a problem they did it to sarada not naruto.

I don't like fighting games. Are the naruto games good still?

They better still play Departure to the Front Lines during the anime version of this scene cause this shit brought a tear to my eye

Can someone answer this

that was a great scene