Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers are out.
Illumi is a Spider.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/82zuj2/spoilers_chapter_377_translation_by_veraciouscake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm betting only a few spiders will die

Let's talk Dark Continent lads!

Good night, sweet princess

actually i agree first postie.

These two are officially engaged, say something nice.

But nigger, we've only had Illumi spoilers for a few hours.

I'm betting they will all die soon, to both Hisoka, Illumi, and Kurapika

Who is Don Freeccs?

if this guy is sonbin, he's probably a nen user.

I bet Illumi's cock looks nice pierced with needles.

tobepa

Won't dump text, but here the full spoiler text translated for anyone asleep
>reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/82zuj2/spoilers_chapter_377_translation_by_veraciouscake/

Save it for saturday, user.

Wait, are they actually engaged or is just some subtext thing or whatever?

Even if Illumi could kill the 10 Dons, could he take out Don?

Is Don Ging's dad? Has Ging been chasing Don his whole life like his son has? Is the entire hunter world all a video game Don made to train Ging?

Full Text spoilers for those who missed them:

Seiko A music show during the banquet?

Kacho Yep. A neat idea, huh? I thought we had to do something since we are the hosts of this event. I want to play the glass harp together with Fu-chin. Also, Melody says she's good with the flute.

Seiko ...Yes, indeed that sounds like a very good idea.

Kacho Please tell Fu-chin and Papa and get their permission.

Seiko Will do. ...I think I'll try to persuade your Papa once more...

Kacho Mama! Don't bother doing that anymore. We are talking about a sacred battle to decide the honorable King of Kakin. I have the pride and resolve to fight with dignity. This isn't something to be scared or sad about, Mama.

Seiko Kacho...

Kacho parts with Seiko

Kacho You useless, shitty hag...! I know you're just making appeals to ease your own sense of guilt. Disgusting bitch!

? Please do not worry, that one was off the record

Kacho Put it all on the record!! I don't care!

Kacho (Morse) WAITING FOR PAPA'S REPLY I THINK IT WILL GO AS PLANNED

Melody (Morse) MAKE ARRANGEMENTS SO YOU TWO CAN STAND BY YOUR PORTION OF THE PASSAGEWAY

Kacho (Morse) UNDERSTOOD

Melody (Morse) MAKE IT SO WE CAN BROADCAST THE FIRST MOVEMENT OF THE MUSICAL PERFORMANCE IN ALL FLOORS THROUGH THE SPEAKERS

Kacho (Morse) OKAY I WILL TRY ASKING FOR A BRIEFING SESSION WITH FUGETSU

Melody (Morse) I WILL BE LOOKING UP THE ROUTES

Melody (We will execute this plan this Sunday...!! Kacho, it's fine... you don't have to play the villain anymore. You probably wish that, in the worst case where your guards have to choose between the two of you, they would choose Fugetsu, but... She would definitely not want that to happen! Your kindness will end up hurting the person most important to you... No, I would not let that "worst case" even happen! If the two of them could escape this accursed ship, they should be able to look back and laugh at this whole stupid affair)

Kiini Melody, can I talk to you for a sec...

tonba*

some bum

They exchanged rings and are explicitly "engaged" - tho it sounds like in a similarly fight/battle-sexual way that Hisoka always has been (till death do we part) - either way it is fucking homo as fuck and great

Kiini Melody, can I talk to you for a sec...

Kiini => A Pro Hunter bodyguard for Prince Kacho

Melody Someone suddenly appeared...?

Kiini Yeah. Or to be precise, it's like some head suddenly appeared from Prince Kacho's bed. Like they opened a manhole cover.

Melody It's Nen.

Kiini Yeah. I couldn't tell who it was with my En, but judging from the fact that they disappeared soon after, and that Prince Kacho did not make a racket at all after that...

Melody It was probably Prince Fugetsu.

Kiini Agreed, I'd say it most likely was her. Assuming it is a power of teleportation, if they use it well they can even escape the current situation. But they will become instant targets if it is found out that they have no combat potential, you know?

Melody I know. Leave it to me.

Kiini I'm counting on you. My En is getting really tough to maintain. Although I'll keep it up to protect her from the other bodyguards.

Melody (This will do...!! Kacho's quick wit and initiative! Fugetsu's Guardian Beast's ability! And my support! We have plenty of advantage! All we need now is to secure a route, and good timing...!!)

Melody (The only thing I am concerned about... is Prince Kacho's Guardian Beast, which has yet to make an appearance. I would like to know about it in advance. If it turns out to be a belligerent Nen Beast... it might not even want to escape from this Succession Contest...)

Every member of the Phantom Troupe is gathered around a big table in the central cafeteria of the ship's 5th tier

No. 0 Quwrof Wrlccywrlfr

No. 1 Nobbnagg Khazzam

No. 2 Heytun Poht'oo

No. 3 Matiy Kohmatiyneit

No. 4 Calltt Zaoldyeck

No. 5 Phynkss Mhagkhaav

No. 7 Fulunki Bohrrdeaux

No. 8 Chzzok Moullassaqui

No. 10 Vonnornoth 'Ndonggoh

No. 11 Yellmi Zaoldyeck

(I am totally having fun predicting the Togashified version of these names)

? We don't know which tier Hisoka is in.

? So far, we got no luck finding people above 190cm even after thoroughly searching the entire tier 5

? Now we know that traffic between tiers 3-5 is effectively limited by the mafia

? Here (the 5th tier) is controlled by the Cha-R family. The 4th by the Xi-Yu, and the 3rd by the Heil-Ly.

? The passengers are mostly exploited by the country by any means possible. They are made into onboard labor, service, experiment subjects, organ donors, or to be exploited later with post-disembarkation contracts. Whatever small number of them that remain are extorted by the mafia.

Chrollo Illumi, introduce yourself and give us an estimate on Hyskoa's movements.

Illumi I don't quite know, either. We are in a game of hide-and-seek after all.

The Cha-R family approaches the Troupe. Every one of them has a rose tattoo somewhere on their body

Illumi Soo, my name is Illumi. I'm the eldest son of the Zoldyck family. Killua and Kalluto are both my little brothers. I've joined the Spider this time as per Hisoka's request. He and I had this give-and-take relationship, but we always thought that ultimately one of us would kill the other. Now is the time for that to come true. Hisoka's requested assassination target was himself. We have an engagement ring/promise (pre-nuptial agreement) where if he dies, I will get my remuneration. Both of us are serious, so I'm not told where he is.

>Two(2) Zoldyck sons are gay

Demon ancestor.

What does their sex look like Sup Forums?

They're engaged in compensated assassination. The gayest kind of assassination.

Mafia Sorry, but this table is reserved. Please move.

Chrollo We'll be using this table. Go somewhere else.

Mafia You are the Phantom Troupe aren't you? You're famous among our circles. Because of your rampage at Yorknew, the power balance of the mafia has shifted entirely. Thanks to the resulting chaos, we got the monopoly to the New Continent without having to do much. I'd say you are our heroes.

Mafia We don't want to fight you, but we can't have our business insulted either. We won't do you wrong if you would just silently step aside. You must have a reason to have boarded this ship... We'll cooperate.

The Troupe members relinquish their seats

Chrollo We are looking for a person named Hisoka. He is a man above 190cm in height, with an unpleasant air about him.

Chrollo He is our top priority.

(NOTE: From here on out it's not clear who is talking to whom. I will need pictures because the spoiler script is not giving me enough info)

? Shall we make them check the passenger list from the national army?

? There are lots of illegal passengers like us, so don't expect too much.

? I don't mind looking around in this tier, but moving to and from tiers 3 and 4 requires a ticket.

? Officially it should be a ticket from the national army but right next to them we also have the mafia checking tickets.

Mafia If you join us (the Cha-R family) you can get a free pass, catch my drift?

Chrollo Thanks for the kind offer, but we'll decline. We haven't heard your terms yet.

Mafia I told you, we only needed you to move aside. If you are looking for trouble you won't find it with us.

Chrollo ... Might as well, why not. How do we get to tier 1?

Mafia Don't get too cocky! Go away before I change my mind!

The Troupe leaves

You can bet Illumi's the one taking it.

Their relationship is probably the closest thing either of them will ever feel to romantic love, so it makes sense for them to get married before they kill each other.

Gon. He never finished his book because he got turned into a baby.

? Son Bin, are they dangerous?

Son Bin They are super-dreadnought-class. We can't tame them, those wild dragons. If they want to, they'll probably go to even tier 1. What's most troublesome is they don't even bother hiding their Nen. Nen is such a big threat, and therefore "balance (equilibrium)" is maintained with "those who have it" strictly guarding its secret. Like a stack of Jenga blocks. If those guys make it up to tier 1, everything will probably come crashing down.

? ...We have to stop that. Contact the Boss.

Son Bin Aye sir. What should I say?

? Just tell him that we might have a conflict here.

Son Bin Aye. I would so hate bloodshed.

? Liar.

Phinks They showed their true colors.

Chrollo Hm?

Phinks Their expression changed when we mentioned the upper tier. I smell a huge secret (treasure)!

Chrollo Leave that for later. For now, set your sights on Hisoka. We have put all our cards (information) on the table. The rest is up to you.

Chrollo takes off the bandana around his foreheaad

Chrollo I want to party, but we don't have a cake yet. When we have our special cake to adorn the table, let us gather once more at that table and feast. Now, hunt Hisoka's heaad...!!

The Troupe scatters

Shizuku Dancho, would you team up with us?

Next to Shizuku is Bonolenov

Chrollo On the condition that I'll be the one to kill him.

Shizuku Of course~ Me and Bono aren't good versus Hisoka's gum anyway.

Stop this shit.

all zoldycks are bottoms

Chrollo I intend to fight him on sight. What will you guys do?

Shizuku I will first put on a disguise and look for Hisoka. Attack while running away~

Bonolenov Ditto, but instead of disguise I will transform.

Chrollo Oh.

Bonolenov I can transform to many things depending on the condition, with my Cantabile: Metamorphosen. But...

Bonolenov I don't have the head to use it with, so Dancho help me.

(NOTE: I don't know if he is just saying that he's not smart enough to use it effectively, or if he literally needs a head to use the ability. I don't know if he's asking Chrollo to help him think what to transform into, or if he's asking Chrollo to give him head nvm. I think it's the former.)

Chrollo Okay. There is something I want you to do for me.

Shizuku Ah, actually there is something I want Dancho to do too.

Chrollo ?

Shizuku Can you tell my fortune again? I think we might get some hint from that.

Chrollo ...Unfortunately that is impossible.

Shizuku Eh?

Chrollo It has disappeared from my book before I knew it.

Shizuku Oh, doesn't that mean...

Chrollo Yes, that's what that means.

Shizuku ...

Bonolenov ...

Shizuku ...I've been thinking this, but... Dancho, your book is really like a Death Note.

Chrollo ...

Bonolenov Shizuku, just think it.

END --- Credits to: VeraciousCake

Don Illumi, the chad-est character in the series, banging the gay clown 24/7

Killua can't get even a fraction of the boi-pus his older bro gets.

Compare, Killua always pining for Gon but always too afraid to go further than just friends. Illumi, in love-hate relationship with Hisoka, literally engaged and banging now

Say what you want about Milluki, but the dude wants to fuck his waifu.

he's into femdom

>Dancho, your book is really like a Death Note.
Shizuku is a rather insightful airhead

Illumi a CUTE

>two gays sons
>fat fuck
>tranny
>crossdresser
On a scale from 1 to 10 how upset is Silva?

>>>/tumblr/

Either way, he's a man of excellent taste.

>"I love you user, come with me"
Be honest lads, what would do?

That's what he gets for sticking his dick in a chick without a face.

Don't lump me with those assmunchers.

>h-he'll come back one day, h-he's my son!!!

You can't possibly think it's ALL Kikyou. I'm suspecting she's his beard.

Post-sex let-down

tfw HisoIllu is canon

pretty much

see

>They exchanged rings
No they didn't homo, only the agreements.

Still gay as hell, no need to exaggerate it further.

We're in for a bad week, heterobros

What is this Illumi spam?

>when hisoka texts back

Is Illumi really gay?

Indeed you cuck

Cammy will die a slut, and not even a fun slut

Like this but with nature show commentary.

Stop spreading lies or you'll get the bees.

Hey, if you wanted, Illumi could take the face of a woman. Hell, who knows what those needles could do to his lower anatomy, if you know what I'm saying.

people with Sup Forums pass.

You fucking faggot, why’d you make the header a fucking spoiler?

Even without Hisoka in the picture, haven't you seen the way he looks and acts towards his own little brother?

Hisoka and Illumi are both pedogays, we can probably guess how they met why they hang out with each other.

Kikyo probably isn't too busted for another kid or two. Assuming Nen keeps your womb fresh and moist.

Remember HxH /waifufags/

Togashi is a fag, and all your hetero-shit is non-canon teases, while our lad consistently makes all his characters gay as fuck.

When the camera's off, you just KNOW the majority of the cast is getting pounded in the butt. That's a good thing

Illumi is NOT a pedo!

>イルミ「彼が死ねばボクに報酬が入る婚前契約(エンゲージメントリング)」

>婚前契約
Premarital agreement/prenup.
>エンゲージメントリング
Literally "engagement ring."

Judge for yourself.

>tfw hisomachi fags eternally btfo

trips of btfo

Eh at this point, Togashi just really likes pushing buttons for fun. I doubt any Japs give a shit or really think he is gay. You could infer all you like, but he is still an assassin that wants to raise his little brother to be the best.

I didn’t think I’d ever live to see the day this would happen....

>implying he wouldn't fuck both then go look for Gon for dessert

Why are shipperfags so dumb?

Balsalmico memes never had a chance. Dammit, Togashi. The Spiders are rattling the monkeys.

>Record Scratch
>Freezeframe on Illumi with the spiders
“Yep, that’s me: Illumi Zoldyck. Your probably wondering how I got on this giant ship, trying to kill my fiancé with a bunch of bandits. Will to answer that question, we need to go way back...”
>Rewinding noise
>Record scratch
>Scene of Illumi inserting a needle into his brother’s forehead as a toddler
“Whoa, not that far back!”

Why the fuck are you fags enjoying this so much when they'll kill each-other? Damage control perhaps?

Oh he's a fine lad

This. Hisoka is not fucking monogamic.

That's just black humour.

How much you wanna bet the Benji Boiz fuck each other in the ass in their off-hours, massive orgies of kakin cock and cum, while being incredibly cootie-phobic, for instance when Cummy was in custody?

And that why you NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

What's the matter? They killing each other is part of the romance.

More like a fat lad, fufufufu!

Desist! Ben's Boys are pure! They work out together and talk about how cool Nen is.

STICK YOUR DICK IN HISOKA, CUM ONE CUM ALL

You stupid jackal, I'll destroy you for the glory of Prince Benjamin.

>Togashi is a fag
Nah, it is his wife that has a fag fetish

Oh I bet they work out a lot together

It's all pure though, building the strength of Kakin! Gotta harden that resolve

Benji's got a lot of "personal soldiers" doesn't he?

>Togashi has the balls to make Hisoka x Illumi canon yet couldn't even confirm Pitou's gender
The absolute madman.

Yep hetero fags stop denying the fact hisoka is gay, Hisoillu is canon now

Eat shit hisomachi fags

I wonder if we'll really see them wearing the rings, making it gayer

Milluki is the only straight one

>last chapter of 2016 run, chap 359, we still don't know Ben, he says "death by my hands won't be so easy" seems intimidating af

They're getting married and killing each other for the insurance money. It has nothing to do with liking dongs and sucking dongs and rubbing dongs together and slapping dongs and dipping dongs deep in dark chocolate or

I doubt Togashi even knows the west thinks Pitou is male