Unpopular opinions

Eiken is way better than people give it credit for

I'm not sure they are talking about the manga.

Holy shit this art is ugly as fuck

Azumanga Daioh is 10x better than Yotsubato. Yotsubato should have been the one that finished after 3 years.

You think that's bad? He actually got worse.

Absolute horseshit op, Eiken is hideous and the anime is even worse.

If you like this there is seriously something wrong with you.

All the damn characters had literally ONE characteristic that defined them...that's it. They were all 1 dimensional characters....

Actually not really, and I like it somewhat, face it the only reason it lasted for 17 fucking Volumes was due breasts, yet for some ungodly reason Matsuyama introduced new girls that were even more bland than the initial girls and didn't have insane huge breast like them, yet those nobodies took page time and dragged this mess on, Komoe and Kirika were rare ocurrences that had some focus every 4 volumes or so.

In the end, the short 2 episode OVA series is the better deal, it actually has the characters anyone would even want to see, the manga ends up being a waste of time

Actually he got better around 2008, then for some reason went bad with his newer comiket entires, poor bastard apparently can't get a series running anymore so he has to resort to Comiket.

>that hair

That shit got 17 volumes?!

Yep, Shounen Champion used to have really lax standards; anyway it ran for that long, but it doesn't even feel like it, the "plot" was recycled nineties' harem trash that regurgitated itself forever.

The anime was pretty shit, but at least the author was spot-on about the breasts sizes. Back then they were made that big for comic purposes but nowadays there's a lot more Eiken-sized characters.

Still waiting for pic related to appear on the pandas though.

Well, it's pretty hilarious.

Eiken thread time post big boob's.

What took them so long and why did it take a terrible artist who wrote a manga about basically nothing to establish it?

Using tropes doesn't make a bad anime/manga, it's how it uses them.

Sex sell.

Eiken is just plain ugly and boring though, there are way better harem manga out there

Because of eiken I'm obsessed with huge breasts, I only get hard when they are at least as big as their head.

>The anime was pretty shit
It's vastly superior the manga, it doesn't waste time on the shit characters the manga padded itself on, the anime has Chiharu, Komoe and Kirika, all it needs, none of the wasted time on Chiharu's family, the fucking teacher and the other trash characters.

It's missing Chiharu's mom

A necessary sacrifice for the greater good.

At least it started out positive even though I completely disagree.

Anyway, Isekai would be the best genre ever if the writers weren't 99% amateur webnovelist in their mother's basements.

This is a hentai without the sex

Proof?

which is all the more vexing

The gainax tier tit physics were the only good thing to come out of Eiken Club