Isekai: making potions

potionloli isekai is a very moral isekai with no prostitution and no murder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtBus_iU-PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cucked

All labor is prostitution

Isn't this the one where it turns out the goddess gave her an immortal body without informing her?
And her childhood friends end up joining her in the other world?

Is this the worst pacing ever in any LN?
>A hundred of chapters later, MC is still 7 years old
>But dozens of chapters have been wasted on superior nippon food folded one million times

New chapter is coming never;_;

Pretty sure its the labyrinth arc, whichever one is Reiji centric. Volumes 6+ are so good though. 5 was alright. Dat fight against Aldos where he fucking transformed into a dragon and proved he had the power to kill a greater god, and only because Rena showed up and stopped him was he saved. Also Aldos Kuroki finally choosing to abandon his neutrality stance was nice too. He's being a goddamn hero in his own way, winning over greater gods one at a time.

you stole my reply image and meme team dot jpeg hasn't been even posted yet

Prostitution is more moral than dating since it's an above-board transaction rather than a ritual of scheming and deception.

>Cuck Mage
FTFY

I found kuro no maou worse desu

Don't give up user

Do you like isekai where the Japanese MC introduces katanas to the pseudo-European world and they're treated like the ultimate weapon?

That shit pisses me off to no end.

YES! GIMME!

Love every second of it. It's not like many authors gets weapons right, so introducing the katana as the god-like weapon it is in fiction is awesome.

The premise of pic related sounded retarded but this is actually really fun to read. Thanks to the user that mentioned it a few days ago.

His followers are the weebiest weebs to have ever weebed and the only reason their katanas do anything is because they got superior dwarven smithing on top of Tomoe being a broken piece of shit who can make anything work due to her basic specs being really dumb.

>We can take over this world with our cheats!
>Immediately enslaved via contract magic by the king
O MY GHOST SAVIOR

Best goddess

Just BELIEVE!!!

>dense protagonist

>You can breed more slaves with females.

Well, it's a common opinion on Sup Forums, like "our (Murrikans) niggah are super strong because we bred them and only the strong survived", but it's a meme.
Actually, there was much more male slaves than female slaves (I do'nt remember the proportions, but that was around 2/3 1/3), and slave owners avoided them having children as much as they could, because:
- a pregnant slave can't work for several months
- a baby slave can't be put to work before several years
- 1st and foremost, that would have created family bonds amongst the slaves, and everything that could strenghten the bonds and sense of community between slaves was avoided at all cost by the slave owners, as strong community and solidarity between slaves would have lessened the grip the owners had on them, making them more dangerous and more prone to revolt or oppose the owners

Is even better when in reality katanas are shit tier swords

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pathetic

Katanas are the ultimate weapon.

You have any other?

>has shield
>block katana fag
>smash face in with war hammer

Wow, seriously? We have a bunch of isekaiers who actually shows initiative in taking advantage of their position as OP piece of shits and they fall into the slave magic contract meme?

We /k/ now?

Your weapon is only as good as the wielder.

And it gets even more hilarious if you read the side stories about Tomoe going full weeb. She hypes it up to no end and the eldar dwarves are impressed by how no magic is used to make them. Best part is the constant complaining by the eldar dwarves of how high maintenance they are and how troublesome they are to use.

Another great series that needs faster updates along with pic related.

They were really fucking retarded and didn't consider the possibility that the king might have had anything at all planned for the swarm of murderhobos he summoned

>4 chapters
Why you do this to me?

When was the last update? A month ago?

And did he?

You'd have to read it to understand. Contract magic in that world is absolute bullshit OP.
>Make a contract/deal with someone
>Joke/Offhandedly Mention/State if you fail you'll become their slave
>Fail
>BOOM you are their slave now, and there is no recourse for it.
The MC finds out just how much the King left out in his explanation to the otherworlders once he dips out of the castle, he was about to get fucked over by contract magic too before ghost sensei explains how shit ACTUALLY works.

The woman really loves her period dramas, meanwhile Mio loves power rangers and kamen rider stuff so much she has actual functional costumes made.

So you can go through the same dissatisfaction that I felt.

Contract magic is really powerful in that world, they agreed to serve

The weird thing is, I don't even remember reading it a month ago even know I obviously did. I'm probably going to reread the whole series until a different series updates.

Didn't Mio also have a bit of a thing for guns? Or was that only the princess of the shitty male hero.

You can read the whole of what's translated so far in a day or two if you dedicate yourself to it a bit.

He's like a shoujo-tier MC

Everybody apart from the MC being dumb shits is standard for the genre. There wouldn't be much of a story if it turned out MC was the dumb shit instead. Besides, it's merely some (no doubt completey accurate) baseless conjecture by the MC.

Yeah, she really likes guns to the point she made magical versions out of her own magic to fuck around with during the time she bullied Reft until his mind broke.

Wow, those guys were real retards. So four eyes guy made a lot of talk about rules, contracts and shit, but when the time came he foolishly accepted it without paying attention to the small details? It would've been better if they were ignorant from day one and didn't know what they were getting into instead of pretending one of the guys is smart only to make them look like idiots.

And yeah, that sounds like real bullshit. No way a slave magic contract is so strong that an OP ubermage isekai hero can't break it

Guys, I'll give you the secret behind the katana folded 1000 times.

It's because people mix "number of times it has been folded" and "number of iron/carbon layers".

Here's what you do when you forge iron into steel:

- spray carbon powder on hot iron, here you go, you have now 2 layers: iron / carbon
- fold it once, spray more carbon, you have now 4 layers: iron / carbon / iron / carbon
- fold it twice, spray more carbon, you have now 8 layers : iron / carbon / iron / carbon / iron / carbon / iron / carbon
- fold it thrice, you have now 16 layers
- a 4th time: 32 layers
- a 5th time: 64 layers
- a 6th time: 128 layers
- a 7th time: 256 layers
- a 8th time: 512 layers
- a 9th time: 1024 layers

And ta-da!!! you have now 1024 layers of iron and carbon in your katana, but you only needed to fold it 9 times.

Japanese had shit iron, that why they have to fold it so much, while European blacksmith had access to much better iron and only needed to fold it 5 or 6th time.

Here's the process: youtube.com/watch?v=CtBus_iU-PQ

Contract magic is something of a rule by the gods of that world so breaking it is practically impossible.

This is so completely wrong I don't even know where to begin. WTF user, even wikipedia would tel you that's not how stel works.
>muh shit iron meme
mfw this meme will never die

Did she? I have to reread that chapter then.

It's sad. I used to be able to stay up all night rereading Death March and Tsuki, but now I don't have the urge to.

DELETE THIS

Yeah, it was the siege of Kalleneon chapter.
I stayed up to like 6 in the morning reading Tsuki Ga because I wanted to read more and then I ran out of chapters to read and we're on the mama cliffhanger.

It's not a slave magic contract. Contract magic is basically the inviolable law of the world. Entering into a contract with ANYONE in that world is something not to be taken lightly.

Finally

This is probably the most irritating things in isekai for me. I know there should be other things that are worse, but the grorious nihon wanking is just irritating as fuck. Especially when it's some plain and objectively awful bullshit compared to the things pseudo medieval Europe has.

>superior nippon food folded one million times
People are still bringing shit up that didn't actually happen or are you people just baiting? Compared to a lot of other isekai there's barely any focus on the Japanese food here.

It's a weeb fangirl dragon saying that and the only reason she's making her katana work are her innate high specs making it so she could be waving a stick around and it would still be a lethal weapon.

Damn, that sounds like bullshit incarnate. I assume absolutely nobody but the naive isekai heroes accepts contracts if doing one means losing your free will or some shit.

Why the fuck you lying?
There's multiple paragraphs in multiple chapters dedicated to MC wanting to reproduce earth food and the reaction to the food. It's kind of hard to miss the japanese food names in an english translation.
>Titans spamming FISH SAUCE FISH SAUCE FISH SAUCE as they work
You lying piece of shit. You must be a shill.

It's another case of nihongo i need it for the plot bullshit

It's a crime that receptionist lady almost never turns up again.

Holy fuck that image gave me cancer.

Ok cool, I don't have to hunt it down. Thanks.

The artist must really love Makoto, four drawings of him VS a single one of each heroine.

Soy sauce the greatest thing in isekai world

Wew lad, that Makoto tongue.

1/10, the artist isn't even trying, they just skipped everything.

>trained by elves
>take out a mob in a couple seconds
>slips out at night to play hero ninja
>become two of the strongest because Satou's powerleveling and crafting
>still no match for the demon king satou beat 100 chapters in
They aren't gonna make it.

It's all about how the contract is worded, everyone is bound by whatever the contract says, and you do have to agree to the contract. If you make a deal with someone and make it a contract, both parties have to follow through, so your employer can't skip out on paying you, or force you into work that is against the contract, nor can an employee avoid doing their job. It's not like everything is a slave contract though.

retarded mutant toes

Well he has a pleasing design. Good enough where if it was a girl you wouldn't have to change anything and it would still be waifu material.

>shoujo-tier
In both personality and design

Yeah, Makoto is almost in each of the sketches.

Doesn't really matter when the sword isn't designed to break solid armor plates with chain mail, a katana would be useless in every single "new world" that uses medieval europe as background.

What the fuck, wasn't amber sword finished? you lads even told me there was a big reveal at the end and everything

He has proven to be even stronger than modus, not that he will oppose death if it's kuroki who kills him. Modus and some of the demon lord generals already know kuroki is incapable of betraying them but the others can't seem to wrap that fact around their heads.

in what way do you mean?

Van gave up revenge in pursuit of miso, soy sauce, mayonnaise, rice and other japanese food harvested one million times. The guy is so invested, he's spent years making miso out of acorns.

I actually have an excuse now to finish Slime Tensai since it's getting an anime now and a rpg game apparently.

>Contract of death

That's even worse. It is some sort of edgy grimdark world where contracts are the only way to make a crumbling society of liars, murderers and backstabbers work and give a resemblance of order?

That 1st chapter probably did more harm in getting it a decent serialization run than if it had taken it slow.

Where do I read this shit? Searching the name brings up a cubic buttload of questionable Thai links.

Are you retarded? No sword is designed for that, not even the estoc, which isn't even a sword.

Nevermind, it's on kissmanga

>Hey bitch I made an oopsie and you fucking died, sorry
>Oh no problem really

Swords aren't for use against armor though, I mean sure, you could use the pommel as a improvised bludgeon but at that point why not just use a mace or poleaxe or something.

Maybe she wanted to kill herself?

Probably his design

I don't think so, though the mc does have to flee the capital, because the slaver he buys his first waifu from does think something's up with the fact the mc sold him an op skill in exchange for her, and that slaver gets some thugs and they go after the mc. Fortunately for the mc he already made his first waifu op by that point.

It was probably setup by the god/gods of that world to police the world so they don't really have to. At least that is my take on it.

Well can you blame them really? I mean they summoned him to protect Modus and stop the heroes and he's off fucking saving them at pretty much every opportunity. Not to mention his very public neutral stance although he's finally decided to drop it in order to protect what he wants/needs to protect. Since it finally struck home that his passive stance isn't solving anything, if anything its making everything worse.

Wasn't she an officer worker? Death was probably a release

That's because your disgusting gajin taste is shit and your tiny brain can't comprehend just how godly pure slightly salted white rice with a bit of miso soup. The texture, the taste, the multiple layers of taste that get unleashed as the white rice mixes with the miso soup, the slight tingling as the rice melts on your tougne. Only if it was boiled just perfectly right by a genius cook that could have only been born in Japan and using rice that could only grow to such perfect taste in Japanese soil. But your westerns will never understand the beauty and the complex taste of white rice.

Swords are very useful against unarmored opponents. Not everyone will be wearing full plate.