Nice

>5
Confirmed

Yes

How do you all pronounce ufotable?

Never ever

Nasu would have to rewrite it so it is in the same level of UBW and HF

Ufo table

They're busy adapting the best Shirou pairing.

God I hope not.
I'm sick of FSN and I'm pretty damned sure everyone else is too.

Speak for yourself.

Nope

Kys filthy wormfag. Everyone hates you.

Need at least ten more shows

What? Shirou x Issei is getting an adaptation?

Fuck off, Saber route was the epitome of Fate and contained the best BGM tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=f6DINHMGAY8

youtube.com/watch?v=YBxqTVP8-60

5 more and I'll be content.

Nope, but I know someone who will!

>Ufotable's going to adapt it, right?
Sure, once Nasu rewrites it.

Truth.

Saber loves Shirou!

you ef oh table

But Shirou loves Sakura

Today I shall remind them

No he doesn't.

You have to face the truth.

Shirou loves Saber,Sakura,Rin, Illya, Taiga, and Issei user.

Reminder that Shirou loves Taiga the most and would throw any heroine under the bus for her

You're both wrong.

>Rinfag is trying to false flag again

Yeah, he loves her so much he never tells her the truth about Kuzuki or Shinji, or why he wanders off into the night every day, or what is hurting him every day.

Agreed, she was on the verge of killing Tohsaka for her too

It's above UBW and HF already, Avalon End was made after Nasu finished everything and had to make something new to the Ralta Nua version.

user, I think everyone knows by now that Rin is canonicaly the worse ship. Atleast with Saber/Sakura it has something to do with his ideals, shirou plowed rin just because she was there.

If Avalon End is the ultimate end, then Shirou only loves Saber since he gives up everything to be with her.

>shirou plowed rin just because she was there.
And that's true love right there, follow your ideals and you'll be disappointed further down the line. That's why Rin is best ship

>Blow Rin
>Drop her and become Seigi no mikata
At least Saber and Sakura took him off from the path of going into middle east and killing kids

>Avalon End
You mean that fanfic that was added in the RN version?

I don't know why, but for some reason this picture evokes my brain to start playing "Get Wild" from the City Hunter anime.

Strangely, I would be OK with this.
It's not like ufotable did justice to the characters or plot or anything other than impressive visuals

You do realise why he does this right?

It's a beatiful ending. HF end makes me want to kms, UBW has a somewhat meh bittersweet ending. Last Episode can wrap up the entire Stay Night story.

It was in the OG game too

Yes, the ultimate end that is the reward for having to play through all routes, yes, the best end.

You played some modded version, Shirou meeting Saber again to be with her in the hall is not part of the original game.

>Shirou gets to jackhammer Rin and afterwards bang Arturia in avalon for all eternity
>Archer has to suffer for an eternity due to getting emotional when it counted
Is Redman the biggest cuck in Fate?

>SEETHING

Ufote-able.

oofo-table

With all this expanded universe mess, Archer has some good ends to his tale now.

If he gives it the same treatment UBW got, I'm all for it!

I didnt All around typemoon was considered canon

>stating a fact is now seething
Literally what?

>opinion
>fact
Whoa there boy, you might suffocate with your head stuck that firmly in your own ass.

Rin didn't even love him. How can she say she loves him when she won't even swallow?

It is a fact that Last episode is basically a fanfic that was added in the RN version though.

>Fanfic.
>Written by the author.

But he keeps getting bad ends as well with Extella Zero and Emiya Alter
It's like for every good thing that happens to him Nasu needs to make something bad happen to him

Fate route is easily the best written route. Even if it doesn't have the best individual moments.

It's a great love story but I think UBW is the most consistently written, and has my favourite character development of the whole series.

It's not part of Nasu's original artistic vision, though.

But he does that to get to Avalon still. Only Sakura saved him by getting him to have actual feelings and not be a dumb sword hero. Which is why heavens feel is the capstone to fate, it's the growth of Shirou

It's an epilogue added as he deemed necessary. Nobody begged him to do it. People change their minds all the time.
Stop thinking you decide what an author wants.
The author decides what the author wants.
You're just the audience.

>Nobody begged him to do it.
Saberfags did because they couldn't understand the message of Fate.

Shirou's relationship with Rin's probably the most supportive and loving, but in terms of who they are? Saber's relationship with Shirou pretty much embodies just why he is practically his soul mate and the ONLY ONE out of the three girls that doesn't change or warp themselves in their stance around him or her. Not to say that Shirou doesn't change or learn from her, but the both of them come to almost a tragic understanding that being who they are, they'd never be able reconcile their ideals with each other ... but allow their feelings to softly reinforce these believes as consolation. Rin is the suffering but supportive wife while Sakura is the one who causes him to break his beliefs out of sheer love, yeah, and that's both romantic and acceptable, but Shirou and Saber? That's two fucking soul mates right there. Paradoxically, they're also opposites of the same stance and can't stand to see the other in their mire, but know and understand that they are who they are and are content just holding hands and suffering where they are so long as they have the mere memory of one another to keep them strong.

It's fucking tragic, but it's also the most "fairy tale"-like and "magical" of the relationships. Shirou changes for Sakura and Rin supports Shirou, but neither of them stand in that same swamp to really "GET" what Shirou is in his depths. They see Shirou like you'd see a spouse and that's all fine, but Shirou and Saber understand each other to the point that Shirou comes to terms with his hypocrisy of wanting to save everyone and just can't accept that SABER would do the same thing he would ... while Saber calls him out on this himself. Her argument with him on the bridge is the most chilling heart-to-heart among the three girls because Shirou's essentially shouting at a broken mirror and Saber refuses to be pulled out from her swamp due to being who she is. Saber isn't Shirou's "waifu" or "best girl", she's his equal ... and ideological mirror match.

>Ufotable's going to adapt it, right?
Why would ufotable adapt Violet Evergarden?

Saber really is the most fit for Shirou, and the only woman who would follow, support, and be with him as he pursues his ideal if she ever stayed in modern times. Even Ufotable's UBW went through a lot of effort to hammer their similarities and parallels into your head.

Fate already has an award-winning adaptation.

I feel one of the best things about F/SN is how each route is so varied in terms of theme, characters and genre.
It's interesting seeing how anons have such different favourite routes and scenes

>implying takeuchi aka the biggest saberfag didnt threaten him to write it

Sakura is his best fit. Even Nasu agrees.

>組み合わせでは士郎と桜が一番だった気がします。

This is probably a genuine analysis as to why Fate is just so damn popular, which explains all the turmoil over the best route. With most series there's an almost general consensus on the best ending or the best way to watch something, but with Fate, each route has such a valid and vocalised argument.

Never

>Shirou changes for Sakura

Not really. In the very epilogue for HF True, he's over at Issei's fixing up Ryuudo Temple.

People just think Shirou and Sakura will stay at home like an old couple because they are domestic, disregarding the many examples in that end that Sakura is branching herself out, but just wants to stay in Fuyuki for now to finish things up.

I wish Nasu would come out with a completely new story set outside the fate/tsuki/knk universe

>Saber really is the most fit for Shirou, and the only woman who would follow, support, and be with him as he pursues his ideal if she ever stayed in modern times.

I'm the user you replied to. I disagree here. I think that both Rin and Sakura would support him, although the latter has pretty much displayed the limits to which Shirou would be willing to take his ideals. Remember, he abandoned them in favor of her. Sakura didn't understand him so much as he aspired to be what she thought of him as. He found love instead of someone that understood him, but I have no doubt Sakura would support him in that case. Rin doesn't understand Shirou, but she does pretty much the same a sarcastic but loving wife would in the end.

Both love him, but neither would actually "get" the shattered pieces that make up who he is. I mean, you can even refer to the 2014 anime: Saber's the one present for Shirou and EMIYA's duel and she pretty much has a friggin' forced epiphany at just WHO Shirou is underneath all that "Nanka Janai!" seeing the both of them shout at each other while swinging swords like Mongolian berserkers.

We're not reading the same route, then, because my impression of Heaven's Feel is just what it would take for Emiya Shirou to realize that Sakura is the price he is unwilling to pay to realize his dreams and ideals as a "Seigi no Mikata". EMIYA grafts his arm precisely because this Shirou has discarded his ideals in favor of a more "selfish" goal: Sakura's happiness and survival. He abandons being a hero to all just for her. This is the same route RIN was pretty much gearing herself to do what was "necessary" in mercy-killing her sister.

I mean, fuck, man, sticking with the your ideals and beliefs gets you a Bad End, so how is there no fucking change?

Sakura >>>>> anything else

t. shirou

>Implying he'll do anything close to that after what happened with Mahoyo.

If they do they had better do the Gilgamesh vs Cu fight justice, mats hype it up as a half day long brawl where Gilgamesh got severely injured before he managed to kill Cu. It sounds like it could turn out great if adapted properly.

Eupho table
or
U.F.O.table

Yeah, that's what happens in Heaven's Feel. You just described the thought process of the non-Bad End in that scene in the church. Are you trying to bring up an actual point or are you just trying to be hip by pretending you have a toe in the shipping wars like everyone else who seems to find intrinsic personal value because you're only repeating what I said and not adding any of your own observations?

Probably because sticking to those "beliefs" rigidly required him not to think a sacrifice a family member?

Or did you forget he did pretty much the same thing and risked everything to save Taiga from Caster?

See, people try to act like this is a different Shirou, but it's just a different situation. And in the other routes, when faced with similar circumstances, he got an "out". Archer showed up and saved everyone before Medea was about to execute him despite him giving up for Taiga.

Trying to act like the Shirou in HF isn't Shirou is missing the point, and is exactly where you were going in your argument, disguising it as "he's changed". It's rather that now, he accepted another part of himself, and stopped listening to that "cage" he lets fall on himself he mentioned in UBW when he listens to his desires.

You forgot Shinji.

Shinji unironically didnt deserve his shitty fate, its not his fault he ended up twisted. Same goes for Medea, Kirei and Archer too.

Shinji is for Rin!

HF is now ten times better

>Rin gets random imaginary numbers dress
No, it's dumber

Thanks. I hate it.

>Saber route was the epitome of Fate
Did you even read the VN? Fate is just generic chuuni shonenshit, all the payoff is in UBW and HF

Did you even read the VN? UBW is just generic chuuni shonenshit, all the payoff is in HF

No it isn't, Avalon end is like bonus material/non-canon stuff they threw in afterwards because Saber is popular

Id rather something new. Give me a Prototype Fragments adaptation since those beast lair translations are a joke.

"I have the reading comprehension of a literal 12 year old!"

No, that's Fate. Fate sets up the world, throws in a generic "fell on my lap from the sky" foreign heroine, introduces the big bad who wants to steal your waifu away, and then ends with the big showdown. It just sets up the world and characters.

UBW is where it actually focuses on the characters, namely Shirou, on a deeper level, to the point where he is the focus of the route instead of the HGW.

HF is the culmination of the entire novel and everything up to that point, that's why it's the canon end unless you want to talk about mutliverses which is always a gigantic crock of cop-out lazy writing bullshit.

Not anymore, Nasu retconned pretty much the whole order of Fate/Stay night, with FATE acting like the last route because it leads to the events of Fate/GO

No. He's completely abandoned his ideals. The Shirou of Heaven's Feel will no longer become an Ally of Justice, but exclusively an Ally of Sakura. He won't leave Sakura and he won't travel the world in the pursuit of justice. He's definitely changed.