Dragon Ball Super

bills is still stronger than goku

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TC4dlbU55aA
youtube.com/watch?v=X756drUxcDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Goku surpass Beerus, but isn't even the strongest mortal, there's always a bigger fish, he's not a may sue
>Freeza wins at the end by being a bitch
>the team still wins but the one getting its wish is a villain so perfect excuse to not bring other universes back without making Goku look like a jerk

Literally perfect ending. Sasuga Toriyama-sensei

TIME TO DIE, JIREN-SAN

>he thinks frieza will win let alone get the wish

going to laugh so hard when he gets btfo and sent back to his cuckoon, thats what you get for pretending to run out of energy and dropping the cage, what goes around comes around retard

n-no... it's all over... Jiren has no chance against Furiza-Sama...

It's her show now.

So, is Gohan's potential still the greatest one out of the saiyans? Why the fuck doesn't he do more?

>wish goes to the best fighter from winning universes
>lizardcucks think he will get the wish after spending the entire tournament either standing around or jobbing

I'm pretty sure Goku will sacrifice himself, this time for reals and forever by "burning his ki away" in a literal big bang attack in order to recreate all the universes.

>Freeza wins
>wish for be the new King of All
>the dragon literally transforms him into a new (equally retarded) King of All, so there are 3 of them now

>so Freeza ended up ruling the entire multiverse, but he's "disabled" and can't back anymore, he's just another Zeno now
>raffs

He's busy with life.

>So, is Gohan's potential still the greatest one out of the saiyans?
no.

His name is Beers

Who the fuck cares about this shit now? The ending is confirmed TRASH

The manga is fucking trash too. Fuck DBS

This. Based Gohanposter.

The dragon isn't a monkey's paw, of course the angels could screw him over.

>smash on switch
>freeza-sama MVP of tournament
>bills still stronger than goku
>vados-kun's cute femmy twink ass in a girly cosplay coming soon

My dick is insatiable.

Why are you this mad?

>Holy shit Son Goku, you lost again? Are you even a saiyan?

>monkeyfags

t.

>Nada de deseos, esto es el fin, Freezer.

Kefura-san!

I want to lick her.

It would be hilarious to see Cabba interact with Kefla

>mfw El Hermano was disguised as Freeza

>Cuckhanfags still assravaged
Maybe Lord Furiza will get your jobber his Blanco form.

I wonder how much it would take for her to make him her boytoy.

Literally wasted my time with this meme anime. Had the chance to make freezer betray goku and make Goku lose but Jiren decides to revive him to fight against the evil angels who plotted the destruction on the universes and also killed jirens race and parents because of their power potential and seeing them as a threat overlooking jiren. Jiren then began in a search for revenge and lust for power. Seeing goku this powerful he realizes he could team up with him. You saw it here first.

He'd be in the ultimate friend zone, user. She's been ruined by Goku, the chadest of saiyans.

Half of you "freezabros" we're making memes like this one when he was down in the dirt. You're cowards, and Freeza-sama will come for you.

Count on it.

Poor lad, i'd be pretty mad since she's perfect.

When freeza will win this tournament he will wish to go back in time on Namek to kill Goku before he turn SSJ, then he will make himself invincible with nameks dragon balls

infinite POWER

>DBS stealing from Nurutu now
Can't waif for Freeza to say yeah sorry and then become Goku's nakama.

>Blanco form
I give you 60 year to beat me with this shit form.

GIV kefura gf

Wakey wakey.

>yfw freeza gets sent back to otherworld before the wish

>Build up UI as the ultimate technique that will let you avoid any threat
>Jiren beats Goku by running right up to him and eliminating him
Seriously, who writes this shit? Toriyama losing it? Or Toei just fucking up?

>I'd go with the TOEI version!

>otherworld
You mean dimension?

Literally this

>Now that I defeated UI Goku, not even El Hermano will be able to stand in my way

Wtf is el hermano? Newfag to a

>frieza will be sent back before he gets the wish
nuh uh he will get the wish and btfo everyone specially u6 cucks

O HO HO HO HO HO
HELLO THERE, JIREN-SAN

Can't wait until Toyo fixes this arc
>goku gets knocked out after his 1st fight with Jiren
>frieza gets erased for breaking the rules
>cuckgeta gets knocked out by kefla
>gohan defeats kefla
>jiren sees how strong and noble gohan is and abandons his wish
>gohan wins

Literally toei just thinks of shit as it goes. At first buu was gonna fight now freeza.

PiƩrdase

NANDA YO?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

No mame pancho

time to resign Bozo. return your fake nose to the office

I hope that freeza wishes to replace zeno and it happens and super is left on a dreadful note

I like Frieza but don't get ahead of yourselves. I don't mind seeing him getting smacked around but he's pretty much only been smacked around. Letting him have a big win is something I'd be wary of at this point.

WHY IS HE A CLOWN!?

The ending is Toriyama's outline. Freeza is in the final 3

Because Universe 11 is a joke.

>pic
proof nowshit tate is kitano tier

Pennywise will be missed

I hate the thots as much as the next guy but lets not forget that Cuckza jobbing against the rabbit is the reason our boy isn't the one fighting Jiren right now, fuck him.

except he can't fucking pull that shit because we are before Uub. Goku needs to be alive and well for that shit to happen.
Wait, so does that mean that all the tension these fucks tried to build up has literally no meaning, you ask? Why, yes. Absolutely. There was shit to write, angles from which to approach what is basically a filler during one of the manga's timeskip, but nooooo they had to pull the universal destruction with everybody dying, one of the things that cannot fucking happen.

Weaklings rely on weaklings. You deserve your fate

If this is the real goal, it seems disappointing. That, I say, that the end of the worst of the DBS, which, perhaps, others have worked, is not a bit of comfort. I do not have any problems with losing a frieza and soft inside, but I want to scary Tszizhnen. Not only does he have a great fight Goku strives to lose his life, after the first series he has now exceeded the 3-4 times limits. What is the difference between the rocks inside her with an incredible enemy, which is stronger than Goku TOP DES completely losing. Everything is Goku, transforming the reason for that purpose. Of course, unexpected, but not correct. I predict the end of the progress, showing the big arguments GKO Tszizhnya "sickle Revoking" disasters.

yes

You're writing El Hermano like he's his dimwitted brother.

nice headcanon. Vegeta never wanted Goten and Trunks in the tournament, so he is not talking about them

That's hilarious

>yfw vegeta kills freezer and steals his wish
>zenos dont care because they are already satisfied after seeing goku vs jiren

Furiza-sama GoD when?

youtube.com/watch?v=TC4dlbU55aA

This, frieza is going to do some stupid shit and get himself sent back to otherworld or erased resulting in goku getting the wish.

>Cuckgeta
>doing anything but pleading with Furiza-Sama to wish back Cuckba and to let them join his multiversal army

funny post

I was looking for this pasta the other day I made a chad hermano pic

Ayy lmao

Was he the biggest disappointment in u7

So what do you guys think is the best Dragon Ball OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=X756drUxcDo

My eyes could not return to my head. Seriously, will you end such a series? I am not a fan of the free Freeza, probably giving him that victory is even more disturbing to me.
I know that it is planning that way with a few things, but I was plagued by a part of elims (Tien, Piccolo, Son Gohan), but I win in this case So Goku had no problem.
Three other things:
I realize that Goku is a hero 'Goku is the main character' and it is ridiculous to think that another letter can win, 'crying a bloody murder with a fans of Vegeta and laughing strongly to all these fans.
Spoiler animation has a little off (no conversion, actual spoiler). It could be another excessive exaggeration of what actually happens. It is thought that Jiren wins, it's a desire for Deus Ex Makina "to see you later".
The fact that my last episode is still in place gave some (probably fake), they planned to restart the super and did not want to finish the actual episode, I hope to return.

It's a tie now between him and gokek.

>greatest potential out of ALL of us
please no need to be asshurt.

>When you absorb someone and you just get depression

>in which hating on dbs becomes unacceptable on Sup Forums
wow

>OH NONONO

Write a slice of life episode featuring Kefla

original db, followed by super's first one. z had shit openings

Please post the Jiren vs El Hermano battle. It correctly predicted that Goku would lose.

We'll have to wait till the next series.

Vegetto takes Kefla to the amusement park

Jiren overwhelms the Ultra Plot Armor Goku and something good will eventually happen. Plot Armor will not save Goku from Jealen's show.

Shit taste.

Bruh she's like 20

>Jealen

but Kale likes the amusement park and shes half of Kefla

were senzu beans the biggest mistake in DB?

>originally, they only restored your stamina. If you ate one you didn't need to eat again in 10 days
>then they were changed to healing any wound, they could even regrow lost limbs