It's not that good, but more importantly the music is boring and uninspired

It's not that good, but more importantly the music is boring and uninspired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSsUl7i0sis
youtu.be/e6AQJWsNios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me, it's G Senjou no Cinderella.

I think the opposite.

You want good music, go watch im@s or something.

better than muse's music

Pic unrelated.

No, the pic is related.

the music is the only thing i liked about sunshine.

Really?

Their noses are just dots

>not liking My List To You

It's Youuuuu!!

OP is not talking about Sunshine. He is talking about Love Live in general. LL music is bland, generic and unmemorable. Try or Macross.

Anyone notice how Reddit Live is a wholly and total ripoff of Cartoon Network's own series Class of 3000?
>Same cast with same personalities
>Same plots
>Same music in every episode
>Same humor
>Anime made entirely to promote music

Yep you're fucking deluded if you say otherwise.

Best Girls. Best Ship.

What the shit did you say about love live you little insignificant edgy kid what the fuck do you even kn-

>sunshine

Oh yeah it's not very good at all is it? What a shame

>Youfriends in full force today
Very nice, but Sunshine 2 was awful.

There's always a first year that ends up having the worst voice (Hanayo & Ruby) and a 3rd year that comes second to last and needs someone to sing with her in order to get the full potential. (Nozomi & Kanan).

And I fucking hate how people go "B-But my mooose!" "Fuck the Aquas!". Like jesus christ, the girls don't even compose the music, they just give the voice (After School Navigators off vocal is incredibly good, Innocent Bird works with or without voices)
You don't even need the 9 girls to have god tier voice, 4 or 5 are enough to compensate.

Sunshine was shit but Aqours unironically has better music than Myooze. It's just a fact.

Where's Chapter 10?

>reddit live

No it didn't all LL music is bland, vocal-driven pop music that is only propped up by the fact that it's being "sung" by cute wifes.
Shit music.

>LL music is bland, generic and unmemorable.
Imagine being this delusional.

What makes the music (not the visuals) Original, exciting, and memorable?

What makes it not original, exciting or memorable? I'm sure you're a big enough boy that you can explain it in detail.

Aqours best song is Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare, prove me wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=xSsUl7i0sis

>boring and uninspired
user, this is all of J-pop. Lurk more or go back to Sup Forums.

i agree, i wish there was a good full version of it on youtube.

the vocal melodies in this song give me chills. and the best part isn't even in this clip :(

>melodies
harmonies*

I liked it on its own at first, but then I got to the episode with it as the insert song, and realised the girls and Riko were connecting through Riko's piano playing. It's also that song where Rikyako froze up at a Live at the piani and the rest of the girls went up and encouraged her, that was so heartwarming.

I really like this version
youtu.be/e6AQJWsNios

>the music is boring and uninspired.
Just like all idol music.

Making my way downtown. Walking fast. Faces passed. And I'm home bound tu nu nu nu nu

Yoshiko and Ruby are the only non bland characters

Why are there no s2 1080 bds for this? Not even raws.

I don't care, girl's are cute, and that's all that matters.

Half right.
Show isn't that good (ok at best) but the music is actually pretty top tier with nice variety, catchy melodies, and great seiyuus. Pretty consistent too.

Speaking of Aqours media, whatever happened to the translationfriend for the manga? The manga is pretty comfy and does the characters justice, I was really interested in what happens.

>good music
>Im@s
Good joke.

>OP doesn't like Love Live music because it's uninspired
>suggest him even more boring and uninspired music
Nice prank, user!

Muse had better songs

>good taste in music
>you
Good joke.

Muse had higher highs but Aqours has more consistant quality. Even then, I'd say some of Aqours' best can be about as good as Muse's best

Okay but snow halation will never be topped.
Aqours should do a cover of it.

>Sunrise hint they might return back to the Mai-Hime series franchise

How will LoveLive fans feel about this

I am here to kill you. Any last words?

Eh, the only thing left for LL rn is the movie and tbqh the series jumped the shark long before flops even became a thung.

It was pretty fun and You is a cute, so it's alright.

[citation needed]

This is why Sunrise never made good series because of idolshit

Glad I didn't fall for the Aqorus meme. Muse is all a man needs.

Snow Halation winning this is what got me to finally get into LL.

it's a money grabbing rehash, what else do you want? secondary, unnecessary and fake

Really fucking hate all those KAGAYAKI and characters suddenly RUNNING and JUMPING like a fucking sugar overdosed autistic children.

But I still finish it and some cuts were really interesting.

>Im@s drones forever coming out of the woodwork to shill their shit in these threads

You know what, fuck you. Your opinion is shit. Go watch the shitty im@s show.

Pledge your allegiance to the Great Leader.

Muse had consistently good songs such as Snow Halation, Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE, Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari, Oh, Love&Peace and most of BiBi songs.
Meanwhile I can't remember any Aqours song besides Strawberry Panic.

Strawberry Trapper*

You forgot the other strawberry one.