ITT: the worst normalfag animu

ITT: the worst normalfag animu

This or AOT. Generic shonen with darker plot and high action scene budget

Neither of those shows are by any stretch bad.

It's My Hero Academia. Literally just capeshit that caters to the west.

Whatever OP likes

>he hates hero academia
I'd hate to be this depressed or bitter at the world that I couldn't enjoy this well excecuted high school hero show. Fuck I hope I don't become like you! Please become happier my friend!

Your favourite is worse

Honestly I'd rather watch Brotherhood than generic moeblobs in a high school setting

AoT is the worst, I have never hated a main character so.

Watch black clover. Imagine naruto but even more annoying, has an arrogant/cocky streak and constantly and I mean constantly shouts.

This thread is probably bait but the answer is Sword Art Online. Maybe Dragon Ball Super if you count it.

I watched FMA 2003 and dropped it after 16 episodes. Couldn't stand the "humor".
Would I enjoy Brotherhood more?

>biat

>if you don't like the same things as me you're a bitter depressed person
You can go suck my bitter dick.

>Trying to be deep by being blatantly obvious with your message and stupid teenage babbiss lap it up like they’re reading Shakespeare, but in actuality, what they’re reading amounts to a single page of philosophy101
I think you know which

If you seriously watched FMAB and thought it was trash you’re a subhuman

You posted it user, also this anime has less than 100 episodes, even my coussin of 9 yeaars old can see it...

That image is the greatest falseflag when the vast majority of newfags are unironically from plebbit who came to Sup Forums because of the 2016 elections.

Evangelion

>t. hxhfag

DB
Death note
Evangeline

We are not allowed to like popular things on Sup Forums you know

DBZ or Naruto

it's actually the hxhcancers. they keep blaming everyone else for bullshit, at first it was FMA, then Naruto, then afterwards MHA.

>MHA
It's ok to shit on MHA though, it's fucking garbage

Normalfag is hating FMA because you think normalfags like it so you have to hate it

ITT: normalfags outing themselves by acting like elitists yet using English names and initialisms for shows

OP, just stop being a faggot and say right away that you just created this thread because you want to shit on what is popular.

REEE Sup Forums WILL RESPECT ME IF I HATE MAINSTREAM STUFF!!
>meanwhile it's 2018 Sup Forums and there are 30 BNHA, Dragon Ball and seasonal garbage threads a day
You can stop trying guys, you are finally welcome here, this board is now full of actual normalfags and plebs

Can we all just let this thread die pls

>Implying, while the newfags are the one make endless “ANIME IS DED NAO SOME NEGRESS CELEB LIKES ANIME Dx”

I liked it but is overrated.

Which is so weird to me. It's been a widely known thing since at least the 90s that black people love anime? Black American Males are all ranging somewhere between former Dragonball fanatics and hardcore undercover present day weebs. There's no such thing as a black guy who isn't into anime on some level.

Add naruto, that shit made otakus what they are today in america

How does one become an otaku?

I could literally ask the exact reverse. Couldn't stand the humor, didn't care for the art.

I'm betting that you never watched either of those two.

Brotherhood has more humor and le funny chibi gags, so no.

Your favorite.

FMAB is the show where 99% of people can watch it and not think it’s had. Sure it’s not great but if you’re just getting into anime FMAB isn’t a bad one to call your favorite, everyone knows it and generally likes it.

>the worst normalfag animu
Nigger Academia
Shit Note
Fullfaggot Alchemist
Shit Ball Super

I started sympathizing him more and realizing that he's had a terrible life through no fault of his own. Watched his mom get eaten when he was 10, trained in the military for 3 years only to watch most of his comrades die the very first time they see the thing they're supposed to kill. Then turns out he can turn into one of those monsters. On top of that, three of his friends can ALSO turn into those monsters, AND they're trying to kill/capture him. And this all happens in the course of a few days. Hell, season 2 of the anime is only like 2 days long. Next, Eren learns that his dad not only killed an entire family and ate another titan, but that his dad also forced Eren to eat him, becoming a new titan. Going even further, the titan his dad ate (that Eren now is) is the cause of everyone trying to kill him and his friends.

His entire world got flipped upside down in the span of just a few weeks. His entire life is a plot twist. And knowing that I was able to understand his "edginess", actions, and despair.

>well executed
Don't tell me you actually believe this.

Also in the latest chapters he's a pretty chill guy, not at all like in the beginning where he only wanted to kill titans.

brotherhood is worse