What the fuck is this garbage?

What the fuck is this garbage?
Why does nobody act or talk like a normal human being in this show?

Good fucking question, MSG is way better.

That's Tomino genius for you

Yup, totally observed human behaviour back then old man.

It's still the best Gundam

That's War in the Pocket.
Coincidentally not made by Tomino.

You don't even need to reply if it's going to be such a basic and unjustified opinion.

I don't need to explain myself to unironic Tominococksuckers.

Tomino has never written natural dialogue. Some of his work is still good despite that.

Correct.

Please be patient with Kamille, she is an autistic child.

>Mechatalk, ANN and AnimeSuki believe this is subtle and well-written

Anime has never had natural dualogue. A lot of it is still good despite that.

>A lot
Haha

There's anime dialogue, and then there's autistic Tomino dialogue.

>Why does nobody act or talk like a normal human being in this show?
thats what makes it good

haa

Tomino believes that in the future everyone will be autistic.

Anyone has the webm of Judao beating the shit out of Wong?

>muh melodramatic sob story
No. 0080 is way overrated.

Well considering how autism rates have skyrocketed over the decades, it seems like he was right.

Because OP is a girl's name.

Babbys first tomino-me. Goddamned adults

I prefer to use the term newtype. Earthnoids label anything they fear as a disability.

Anons soul is weighed down by gravity.

How do I write dialogue like Tomino?

THE KAMILLE (A MAN’S DRINK)

1 ounce whiskey
1 ounce dark rum
1 ounce Southern Comfort
1 ounce Blue Curacao
2 ounces Sprite
3 ounces lemonade

Combine ingredients in a highball glass over ice. Knock it back like you have something to prove.

Praise him every day.

G-reco should have been 50 episodes

Yeah the episodes after they reach the moon felt rushed as fuck.

It would have been nice, but it's honestly one of my favorite gundam shows. At least we've got those movies coming up, maybe they'll have some new footage.

>not EG's release
Why?

People who haven't watched UC think 0080 is the best.

The a-S one was rated A on bakabt for awhile (perhaps it still is; I don't remember), so some people were tricked into downloading that one instead of EG.

50 too many.

That's just tomino

If Jerid had not made fun of Kamille's name, so many people would have not died.

this thread is familiar...

i love him

They do talk normally, but you've been wrapped up in anime for so long you forgot what it's like.

Who would have guessed that the people who lived through a war that cut the human population in half would be deeply fucked up. What bad writing.

What is wrong with the writing? Is it because they are angry all the time?

They killed billions just because Kamille got pissed at Jerid for insulting his girly name. So this is the powerful storytelling of MSZG.

Fuck off. You nigs worship Turn A, but it's even more outlandish than Zeta when it comes to humans interacting.

>a bunch of NEETs that don't interact with other humans think they know how humans act

The 80's were a violent time user and kids needed to be "corrected" when they do fucked up shit

KAMILLE IS A MAN’S NAME!

tomino doesn't understand humans

/thread

Because Tomino wrote it.

Tomino isn't human himself

I read somewhere that Tomino does a more theater like dialogue, full of slapping, overacting, monologues, characters stating how they are feeling and etc. It's weird and corny, but I love it. It would be boring if they didn't act that way.

G Reco >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SEED anyday

Is this the most brainlet complaint ever? I see it all the time.

G-reco may have been rushed as fuck and needed double the amount of episodes, but holy shit is it one of the most beautiful mecha anime out there. The use of colors was exceptional.

top tier girls too.

Nips are decendants of insectoids so some of them still are unable to understand the human thought process.

Such as?

BRAVO TOMINO

Studio 1 did G-Reco, and are doing the movies. Basically the Unicorn animation team has been on G-Reco whenever they're not subbing.

>Spoiled brat starting shit to a rich man
>Not expecting rich man to go beat his ass down and not get any repercussions since he's rich

Yeah user try going out sometimes. Maybe even try what Kamille do to rich dudes. If their bodyguards don't pummel you they'll either beat you down or get the law to beat you down.

Great idea. After that ill sue their shit.

You fucking missed the entire point of what user said you absolute retard. You think you can win a law suit against a rich man who can hire the greatest lawyers around?

This, OP is the one who should think more about how humans work.

>kamille is too busy dicking around with a haro bot instead of attending an important meeting
>Wong is fucking pissed and beats sense into him because it's wartime.

At least judao was able to back up his strength.

The entire point of zeta is Kamielle is Amuro 2.0 but he develops in a different way. Same with katz. We hate his fucking guts but he follows the same path as amuro except he can't let his fucking boner for a filthy titan go and gets killed for it.

At that time, Kamille wasn’t even strong, at all anyway. Judao was strong because he lived in the Shangri-La shithole.

BTFO

They are and who watches anime for dialogue?

Found Ben The Sage fan, most UC gundam entries beat War in The Shit by entire light years.

You kind of do if you don't want people to think you're a dumb teenager trying to seem mature.

Incorrect, Cosmic Era is the best timeline

I'll ask for Phoenix Wright to defend me.

>replying to 16 hours old posts

He's a little autistic shit who can't behave the way a soldier should, why would they treat him like a human bean?