How do I continue living knowing that I will never watch an anime as good as this...

How do I continue living knowing that I will never watch an anime as good as this? I feel like there is a void in my stomach

I got that same feeling after gurren lagann, I don’t know how I got out of it. Go watch a highly regarded anime I guess, that has a high chance of being good.

That's not toradora, though? You want a real void in your stomach go watch that.

Not him but, Toradora was a huge let down, I didn't get a single feel from watching it back then.

Try Chihayafuru.

You get over it eventually. I felt the same way about Haruhi and a few others.

Haruhi wasn't even that good.

Watch Clannad instead.

This.

are you kidding? You better be kidding...

No, it doesn't deserve nearly as much praise as it gets.

>tfw no mitsuha gf

:(

People have this amazing ability to forget that it had the same episode 8 times in some kind of horrible live experiment.

That doesn't make it good.

>tfw you'll never be 3ha

It wasn't even that good. Everything after the big reveal as predictable as shit.

>looks worse than VEG
Fuck, VEG ruined anime for me. Everything looks like amateur work in comparison.

7.5/10 at most. good anime, but a overrated. Summer wars is better

Is VEG really that beautiful? I thought Kimi no Na wa was gorgeous

It's okay. Only okay.

I hate both VEG and Your Name but there's no world in which VEG looks better

Why people are all over that movie's cock so much? It was good, yes, but not "the second cumming of Christ".

My main complain is that this movie feel really like a 12 episodes series that was scrapped and shortened into a movie. That movie even had scenes that could pass as anime intro and outro, for fuck's sake.