Violet Evergarden

Ishidate & Takemoto went all out this episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02A85HzleNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gilbert better be dead.

Everyday until you like it.

>feel like violet did in this episode 24/7
What made you realize you're a faggot?

fuck you footfag

>broken right hand
>sore losers trying to start another war
Tragic ending incoming boys.

I decided to watch this show and finished 9 episode in one sitting. I've honestly never thought I'd say this about a KyoAni anime but it's actually fine

Being baioretto is suffering.

At least we'll get to see Edward.
Hell, he's probably the final boss.

Edward and Violet is true OTP

Is it only 9 episodes?

Damn, that was a sad watch.

Post Cattleya!

I want to thoroughly suck on Violets toes.

I don't like sluts.

No

I want to fuck her and cum all over her pretty face and tits if you catch my drift

It's not 14 either.

Will they reveal the truth about Gilbert next episode?

Assuming they're going to follow the LN ending, no. The reveal with drop at the last minute, this way the audience feels the same way Violet does.

Fuck you, now I know that gilberto is alive.

He might actually be dead, the anime has changed a ton of stuff.

Can we talk about this faggot?

I feel like he's hiding something.

I don't, please explain

Insecure manlet. Santa is a lot more suspicious if you ask me.

No I think we're missing things here.

Benedict is a vet too if that's what you're wondering.

Now this line makes sense.

Is Cattleya part of Hodgin's connections during the war?

Seems like she was part of it.

Yup. He also dragged Violet into the car at the beginning, the boy doesn't fuck around.

Is it, dare I say, Kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=02A85HzleNw

Every episode has been kino but episode 9 was not the first to use hands as a symbolic message.
What changed is that ep9 delves further into what ep7 set up and goes beyond it by making Violet's right hand damaged.

So fucked up

bravo kyoani

shes gonna get raped :(

You cut that shit out.

Are you kidding me. There were hands all over in this episode. It was just that she was using it to take things apart or destroy them.

Why does the guy also wear heels

I know, it's very hard to miss it. What I'm saying is that this episode continued what episode 7 started and went even further with the symbolism by making her right hand damaged; as in she can't use it properly anymore.

Santa is a bro. Everyone else just left Violet alone to suicide.

Where do i find who made the episode?

I've had this theory that Claudia's bussines is just a cover up for an intelligence agency. Cattleya must be a super spy or something.

Bullshit, Erika and Iris were the ones who did the heavy lifting by writing that letter. Santa was just an extra.

ANN

Violet Evergarden will go down as one of the Top 10 Anime series of this decade.

After this episode, you can't convince me otherwise.

He is Violet's lost borther

It is the tenth in the Top 10

At this point, I wouldn't doubt it. He still has connections to the military, as shown in ep 5.

They wouldn't dare.

cringe.

>He is Violet's lost borther
I swear to god I will never watch another kyoani show again if they pull something like that

He is obviously an autistic super soldier.

Why was he wearing heels?

MANLET

Signaling that he wants to get his boipuci wrecked

Nice bait.

ost fucking when?

>analysis
>all shallow and obvious statements

Why are anime youtubers so awful?

So is mail boy a homosexual. He keeps fucking wearing heels.

>WAAAAAAAH SHOSA PLEASE PUT A LEASH ON ME I WILL BE A GOOD DOG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>actually nvm gotta make deliveries

Greatest writing I have seen in a while.

It makes sense, they even hinted at him getting his leg replaced by an automail one this episode.

>Plushy facing at the door
>Violet grabs it and is about to angrily drop it
>Plushy represents not only Violet but past murderer Violet
>Slowly puts it down, now facing her
>Starts strangling herself with those lifeless hands that have let her touch the lives of so many people
>Framing makes it look as if the plushy is doing the stranglinh
>Would've probably succeeded if not for her damaged right arm

What did Kyoani mean by this?

She looked delicious this episode.
I want to grab her hips and nut deep inside her.

PTSD is not funny kids.

\>they even hinted at him getting his leg replaced by an automail one this episode.

????????????????????

>tfw violet will never choke you

Mad?

The payoff un this episode would haave hit harder for me if they hadnt basically put on hold this particular drama with the major for like 4 episodes. I never really felt this obsession Violet had with him, only the first, second, seventh and eight episodes show it clearly.

The hand drawn mechanical animation in this episode was especially beautiful.

I want to suck her beautiful mecha fingers.

Get a rope and do it yourself.

I skimmed through the episode but couldn't find how she hurt her right arm. what exactly happened?

She didn't hurt her arm, it's a psychosomatic disorder.

>replying to a speedwatcher
Just off yourself.

I CANT HANDLE ALL THIS FUCKING CHEESE ANYMORE ITS TOO MUCH

Are you stupid?

When Benedicto pulls her

Hibike is way better than this

Did you say cheese?

No.

the dog is Gilbert you idiot

Violet is Gilbert.
Past Violet is dog.
Present Violet is Violet.
Gilbert is the violets.

Violet wants to know

I didn't expect to see Violet crying so much, but it was sort of refreshing; I also didn't think KyoAni would have the guts to show a suicide attempt scene, but I'm glad they did, even if it was a bit silly. I would've preferred her to use a gun like in the LN, but considering we never touched on her carrying weapons currently in the anime, I can see why they didn't go that route.

So what's next? Visit Edward? Setup for the train? Gilbert's POV?

She really was... Violet Evergarden

Watching Violet Evergarden is like watching paint dry but when the paint dries it has sparkles and shit and you'll never want to replace your wall paint ever again.

Hodgins explicitely told this episode
>"she had not lost anything"
in responce to Cattlaya telling she lost Major

He's alive.

He barely get much development in novel aside from showing he threats violet pretty much like little sister and is close with her later.

It is confirmed his proper arc is coming in vol 3. that will be pubblished soon. KyoAni might or not include his story/development in anime, since they included Pricesss episode from vol 3 in the anime.

This show has some unusually nice design in shoes and clothes. It's refreshing.

Do you think Violet is aware of how sexy she looks in her dress? Does she know men everywhere undress her in their minds and fantasize about her?

4 or 5 episodes left. (depending if ep 14 is aired or BD exclusive OAV)

[ X ] Violet and the Scriptwrite
[ ? ] The Girl and the Auto-Memories Doll
[ ? ]The Soldier and the Auto-Memories Doll
[ X ] The Scholar and the Auto-Memories Doll
[ ? ]The Prisoner and the Auto-Memories Doll
[ X ]The Major and the Automatic Assassin Doll

[ ? ]The Major and His Everything
[ X ]The Girl Soldier and Her Everything
[ ? ]The Groom and the Auto-Memories Doll
[ ? ]The Demigod and the Auto-Memories Doll
[ finale ]The Flying Letters and the Auto-Memories Doll

The pretty much must have episodes remaining are Prisoner and Train (Flying Letters). I doubt they will show anythign of Gilbert's pow right now, since unlike novel anime did not yet confirm he is alive and likely to keep it until the train.

So they have at least 2 more episodes to fill with something. I am conflicted about if i want Lux episode (because i want Lux movie more), but i absolutely want Ann episode. Or they even might do something original (like whole of ep 9) or even content from vol 3 (like ep 5)

She was attempted raped while in military and when first found in total probably more than dozen of times, with perpetrators ending up dead. Sure she knows. She even explicitely told Oscar in ep 7 she does not provide sexual services.

>4 or 5 episodes left
If you go onto Netflix's shitty mobile app it only has VEG listed as 13 episodes - 14 is most likely an OVA

meant to quote

Do you think she enjoys being sexualized?

She does not care.

Just wait until Edward's episode

If she doesnt care, why does she wear sexy heels and a form fitting dress? She must feel the lewd stares and just enjoys it.

Why what happens? Just put it under spolers for people who dont want to get spoiled.