Masters UI in 30 minutes when GoDs haven't in millions of years

Still fucking jobs to jiren. He is the biggest choker in anime history

Is this Goku Blanco?

Toriyama's a hack

>ever doubting Chadren

You have 1 minute left, Jiren.

GOKUCK

>Yfw Jiren avenges you

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SPARE MY LIFE FREEZA-SAMA!

YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THE HUMILIATIONS I HAVE SUFFERED, OHOHOHO

Will it be a draw or will Frieza win just because Goku somehow did drain Jiren's stamina?

>Frieza will actually be the most important character in super

>Goku jobbed to every villain in the anime

Win because Frieza still alive by time's up victory.

But Jiren can ko 50 people in 10 seconds.

17 has already shown that jiren will take damage if he's not suspecting an attack. Jiren will eliminate goku and think that he has beaten everyone before freeza wins

Full Power Jiren > True UI Golden Freeza > Mastered UI Goku => LSSJ2 Kefla >>> Vegito Blue = Beerus = UI Omen Goku >> Belmod > Champa

Of course but will it be like the resurrection of F where Frieza attack actually goes through Jiren or will it just annoy Jiren and time will run out with a draw?

Only if they're not intent on running and surviving above all else.

didnt seiya also have infinitely rising energy and stamina?

>He is the biggest choker in anime history

Ash will forever be the biggest choker in anime history, his only competitor is Ippo, except Ash suffers from brain damage after every big fight and its so severe that it makes him start back from square one. Hell it currently sent the faggot back into school.

Then again I don't see how people can say that Super was more Goku time than GT. He lost every major fight. Beerus Golden Frieza Goku Black Hit and now Jiren.

>firing a death beam into his back is hiding

it's my show, I'm supposed to win!

Blue Freeza will defeat Jiren

I'm not actually following this shit. Did he really get a new ultimeme transformation and immediately lose?

>Tfw Frieza wins and uses the super dragonballs to become a god

>still jobs
Wait, what?

yes

Just like Beerus.

He drops out of the ring in the spoilers, probably finally ran out of his infinite stamina, or who knows maybe Jiren bodies him.

Lord Freeza then proceeds to be U7's final hope. Maybe he wins, maybe the time runs out, here's to hoping Freeza wins, shit sounds interesting.

Truly the father of Son Gohan

It could also end in a tie and zeno will order the dragon to grant both jiren and frieza's wishes

¡Soy el más fuerte en todos los universos!

Hope Freeza wishes that Jiren's wish doesn't come true.

He got a form that literally was originally a spic meme, and the spoilers are implying he will lose. It's pretty funny.

What the fuck? No way. After ALL THAT SHIT? Nah nah more bombs please.

apologise

>Frieza asks Zeno to let him change places with Goku
>Frieza jumps off the stage
>Goku goes back into the stage and kicks Jiren's ass because he ran out of power

This is how it's gonna end.

Reminds me of this bullshit.

Manga reader, how strong is Jiren in the anime?

stronger than all the GoDs

Truly the Peyton Manning of anime. What a fucking joke.

Sleep. Jobber.

what proof is there? as much as i love Frieza i dont see how its happening

new spoilers. Go to herms98 twitter

Ask and thou shalt receive

>60 episodes of buildup to the final showdown between Goku and the seemingly unbeatable foe
>it ends with an anti-climactic bait and switch that a 4 year old could see coming
Truly a fitting end to this trash heap of a show.

it's a classic bait and switch for raffs. episode 131 will end before the ToP is finished for maximum cliff hanger effect

>spic meme
>muh white hair OC donutsteel

Keep jerking each other off tho, filthy subhuman scum.

Anyone here have that webm of BVegito and Beerus fighting?

Only a Current SSB Vegito or Above could defeat Jiren

>hits Jiren in the back
>not shoots through Jiren
Seems like Friezafags wants their face to get buried in the mud as well along with the Vegetafags and Gokufags.

>been waiting all arc especially after 18 almost got nomed by aniraza to see someone get disqualified for killing a fighter
>empress freeza isnt going to let me leave empty handed
say it with me
OOOHOHOHOHO

>countless tournament arcs
>2 in super alone
>3 arcs capped off by Frieza
>made an appearance in a 4th arc
Why does Toei lack so much creativity?

>gets a new invincible form
>still gets BTFO
holy shit, fuck this series, FUCK this series, FUCK THIS SERIES, it's fucking buu saga level bullshit but with the world's most boring fucking villain in the universe

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO WRITE DRAGON BALL THAT THEY
KEEP
FUCKING
IT
UP

That's the stupidest theory I've heard, and they're all fucking stupid.

this anime is written by literal retards under command of a senile hack, anything is possible

ash loses all his big sporting events but still actually wins at the world saving shit, at most a dog or a lizard or something will die as collateral damage

when goku loses it's the whole world or the whole universe on the line, right now the stakes is literally multiple universes

So the spoilers hint that Goku and Jiren want to keep fighting so is there a chance that Goku is allowed back to finish the fight?

Or will Jiren really get one shotted and drop from the arena and then the credits roll?

when goku falls from the arena freeza will save him

>Still fucking jobs to jiren

He is far stronger than Jiren. He lost probably because UI run out. He was already out of ki before entering MUI or Jiren used all his energy to blast Goku out of arena. From spoilers we know Goku can still fight but Jiren is so weakened that wounded Frieza can oneshot him.

Based galactic emperor.

>has fallen from the arena

But it doesn't say he's eliminated. What if he's falling and Frieza's interference gives him the opportunity to get back to the ring?

Frieza doesn't win, he just allows Goku to get back to the ring.

Screencap this.

>Or will Jiren really get one shotted and drop from the arena and then the credits roll?

Yes. Apparently Jiren is weakened Frieza can oneshot him like Sorbet Goku with laser.

"fallen from the arena"
It wouldn't be the first time they used misleading phrases. It wasn't long ago when one framed a situation as Toppo eliminating 17

>>been waiting all arc especially after 18 almost got nomed by aniraza to see someone get disqualified for killing a fighter>empress freeza isnt going to let me leave empty handedsay it with meOOOHOHOHOHO

That would leave the tournament with no winner.

Frieza vs Goku was the last real fight. You can't refute this.

Keep living in dreamland, Gokek.

>implying he will lose.
My friend the spoilers literally say "Son Goku falls off the stage"

>didnt seiya also have infinitely rising energy and stamina?

No that just wank from Vswiki/OBD/narutoforums but he can eventually asspull a victory.

They're not only on a time constrain but they're also like 7 different people writing the episodes each on their own, any kind of continuity is kinda impossible aside from the general guidelines ie "goku gets a new form after X episode".

>Frieza's wish is to go back in time to eradicate the first saiyans by himself
>He meets the legendary Super Saiyan
>Frieza going Golden forces them to do the Super Saiyan God ritual

>Frieza is responsible for kickstarting BoG events

>TO BE CONTINUED ON 20TH ANNIVERSARY MOVIE, COMING 2018

>he goes back in time and finds this saiyan god
>it's bardock

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER

>"Son Goku falls off the stage"
Find the quote where it says those exact 6 words in that exact order

Jiren isn't a villain, there isn't a villain in this saga. If anything Jirens motives are much more pure then Gokus. And he just got that form, it means nothing since Jiren was never using his full power. For all we know Jiren mastered UI a long time ago.

What the fuck was Jiren's wish?

The fact that either result comes off as retarded shows how bad Super is at telling a compelling story.

>saga

>dead show
>dead thread
>dead gokek

Post yfw U7 loses and gets deleted and then it turns out that the deleted universes WEREN'T actually deleted and instead were transported into a /trash/ realm for anything that Zeno doesn't want to deal with

Wait, So, Goku falls from the arena , but still not eliminated?

>That would leave the tournament with no winner.
That's the joke. No winner so all the universes are brought back.

Did you rike it?

you can make all the excuses you want. if he gets eliminated by jiren, its still jobbing. Stamina is apart of fighting and lets be real he's been bullshitting infinite stamina until now so...

People are assuming he's eliminated but the wording is weird. Jiren and Goku act like the fight isn't over and Frieza shoots Jiren from behind. There's a possibility that Goku gets back to the arena and finishes the fight thanks to Frieza and that makes more sense.

He is eliminated. They are surprised because they forgot Frieza.

the spoilers say it appears u7 will be erased but goku and jiren act like its not over because they know freeza is still in. If he's not on the bench then they know he's somewhere

our emperor wins

>no winner
>"well Zeno-sama looks like you have to have another tournament later on to decide which universe will survive"
>"ANOTHER TOURNAMENT? WOWEE"
>Grande Padre winks to Frieza who gives him a subtle smirk and thinks to himself "Maybe being a good guy isn't so bad after all"
The best ending is more than likely after all, it seems

>7 people writing each episode
Dude... no

stop rewording my phrase retard, they don't write the episodes together

>burger reading comprehension

Soon

you know what the fuck i mean. he's the primary antagonist.

>Hopkinsville Goblin knocks Goku off the stage
>Frieza fruitlessly tries to deathbeam him, fails to win
>Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed knocks Frieza off too, but the tournament's still got a minute left
>D.Gray-man turns around
>H E L L O

>For all we know Jiren mastered UI a long time ago.
B-BUT ONLY GOKU IS ALLOWED TO HAVE THE BEST STRONGEST FORMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hold on Goku loses?

he holds back

yes