Netflix original series

>Netflix original series
Damn this looks like Kyoani i wonder who actually animated it.
>it is Kyoani

I hope they got paid a lot that would be nice.

How far are you into the show, OP?

If you can't get past 3 episodes, just drop it.
Otherwise, buckle up.

First episode. So i'll pass on the webm.

>>Netflix original series
I wish they would stop that.

That's not how Netflix "originals" work

Netflix means "Exclusive" when they say "Original"

shit nigga is it as good as magilla gorilla. I might have to pick it up if it is

To be honest the ride isn't as exciting and it is predictable.

worth the watch or nah?

It's slow for the first 6 episodes. You decide

Lol trust me, Netflix is paying these studio companies much higher than the Japanese broadcast networks pay them. Why the hell do you think they're signing up with these deals for Netflix?

Besides, the majority of the income the studio makes still comes from BDVDs and merch.

This. They just pay extra for that misleading label. I think B the Beginning is the only original netflix anime in their catalog.

Why?

It's a slow burn you faggot, try finding out the answer yourself.

If every Kyoani show since k-on has flopped, where do they get money to keep making anime every year? Shouldn't they be bankrupt by now?

Lurk forever.

I know this. It is just strange to see Kyoani getting a piece of the action.
I was wondering about this myself. I hear netflix still pays like shit but i guess it is better than Jap broadcast companies. Do they have Netflix in Japan? I mean this couldn't be a US only release.

I haven't been told to lurk moar in years. This is kind of nice.

Chuuni LN sell like hot cakes and Free is kyoani's fujobux oasis

>if every Kyoani show since k-on has flopped
The only flop was Phantom World and Mai was a commercial success.

Netflix has 120 million subscribers in over 190 countries. Pretty obvious why KyoAni would want to get in on that and why they chose to do it with their most normie tier and anti-otaku show ever. KyoAni is trying to become the new Ghibli.

Yes

Speaking of netflix, how come Sup Forums doesn't ever talk about kuromukuro? it's much better than Cuckling in the Flanxx.

It's actually worse. Terrible pacing and 3D mecha killed it.

Phantom World and Munto are their only flops. KyoAni probably made its money back from PW novel sales, since KyoAni is publishing it. Realistically, Munto is their only actual flop.

You forgot nichishit and floptako market

The guy on the bottom left looks completely stupid, no thanks

A lot of Kyoani's style is just filters lets be honest here

mecha might be 3D but the action is really well choreographed.

Nichi turned into a classic and is still selling to this day, tamako made a small profit but definitely not a loss.

Because it's over and wasn't even popular when it aired. Not trigger or sunrise/gundam, so nobody cared. I really liked it, mostly because it wasn't as autistic as the usual mecha anime.

No way, negro. FranXX is one of the worst mechas I've ever seen. Not as bad as Tomino's Gundams, but those ones are in bottom of the barrel, shit tier of their own. Even a turd like Aldnoah Zero is better than Franxx.

B:TB = VEG, nice visual with meh story.
Crybaby is the only good Netflix series so far.

Nichijou sold 3k per volume, at a higher price than normal. It also sold 4k per volume on re-release. Tamako Market sold 4k per volume.

Remember to follow the 7 episodes rule with this anime!

You've been spending too much time reading sales thread shitposting.

:^)

Nope, Kujira no Kora wa Sajō ni Utau, and is VEG is really good.

We talked about Kuromukuro every week when it aired, hoping it would be as good as the first major fight or the time Miuna makes gyoza, and it just never was.

because the subs stopped half way through

cancer cg, no one gives a shit about choreography when the mecha themselves look like shit.

>Near Miss
But it didnt hit him

It is not technically Netflix original. Netflix just bought exclusive streaming rights outside of Japan and China late in production.

Devilman is more of "netflix original", though still is Aniplex show. B The Begining and AICO that airs today are probably the first proper "netflix originals"

It was great, but now it is over so why would there be need to talk about it unless they make S2? And sure, it was better than Franxx. Lots of things were.