BokuBen/WeNeverLearn

Official Color page

Now we wait for gook scans.

Raise your hand for those who want to eat that ass

My hands are too busy spreading those cheeks.

Chapter 54 Spoilers

>Title: The Predecessor's Pride Sometimes Goes Against "X"'s Circumstances.

>Text Based: The maid cafe is starting a new business, housekeeping service. The shop asked Nariyuki to support Asumi, and the two departed on a moped.

>The first client on the list was Mafuyu, and she refused to let Asumi in the house. Seeing Nariyuki, Mafuyu asked to borrow Nariyuki for 30 minutes as she dragged him in the house. After being bribed by Mafuyu with Unaju (Eel Rice), he fully armed himself and cleaned the room perfectly. The situation ended up with what was the purpose of calling Asumi here in the first place.

>Next client was Takemoto household. Uruka's Mom called for housekeeping service because she doesn't want to give Uruka any additional burden, but it just had to be these two who came. In a panick, Uruka did all of the chores herself in a speedy fashion. It ended with simply Uruka treating them to food.

>Third client, Furuhashi household. Fumino was challenging herself to cooking, where her kitchen ended up in disaster. However, if that disaster is seen by Nariyuki, she might as well kiss herself goodbye. Taking out a 10,000 Yen bill, Fumino thanked them as she asked them to leave while prostrating. Hearing Fumino's stomach grumbling, Asumi persisted that they can't leave her like this. And so, Fumino called Rizu for take outs.

>Refusing to go back in a state where she wasn't able to use her strength, Asumi went to Nariyuki's place to clean. The twins asked when will she marry her brother as their eyes sparkled. Afterwards, Asumi cleaned Nariyuki's ears as he layed on her lap.

>Asumi: If it's you, then I don't mind giving you the option to do this for free every single day...

>Next day, Fumino was staring at Nariyuki in disgust as Uruka and Rizu were discussing about Asumi's job

Has he finally gotten better at coloring?

>Spoiler for a girl of the week manga
lmao

>sensei focused color page
I-I-Is she a main girl now?

jesus christ

gook scans when

In 7 hours or so.

Yes, alongside with senpai

stupid sexy sensei
how this manga has degrade, before it was moe

>pantyline in full center color

THE MADMAN

Text on the color page says something like "Love or sweetness, that is the question."

>Our boy Nariyuki working hard to feed his family
>rich bitch flat leech Fumino looks at him with disgust

That fucking smug

>This fucking slut took over the manga
Well, at least we remember what happened to the teacher love interests in Kiss x Sis and Domestic na Kanojo, right? She has 0 chance.

>yeah bitch lick me see what happens.

I like Uruka!

That's it, i'm going to senpai ship now. Bye fuminotits.

dont make me sad, Kirusu is the best
Fumino lend him a small sum of one million to start up business

>manwhoring apologists.

Pantyline? Where? Show me.

What does sensei butt smell like?

instant noodles and used panties

my semen

fuck you, sensei is pure

she is a slut, she invited boy to her house alone at night

Itadakimasu.

if you can't see it then go check your eyes, nigga

I'm so confused. It looks like she's wearing a thong, but it could just be the shading. Still looks wack though. Meanwhile she has what looks like a pantyline lower down on her thighs.

sensei looks gorgeous

HOLY SHIT SENSEI

GOD, I WISH THAT WERE ME.

>She has 0 chance.
True, but that won't stop me from loving her and appreciating every time she gets the spotlight. She may not win, but I'll keep hoping she gets a happy ending and a restored smile.
Also, updated the third collage.
Also, sorry for dropping the ball on the sensei story, I'll get back on it this weekend.

i want to rape Sensei in her butt

WEW

>smiling floating kirisu head
A shame it's a facade.

>That Moeyuki and Senpai.
>That /lit/ stare on moeyuki

Nariyuki pls

Senpai just took his ear virginity.
Nariyuki is no longer pure.

Absolutely disgusting.

>Moeyuki shaking
What the fuck did sensei do to him.

Is this slut wearing a thong?

>heaven

haha, his imouto must have done that long ago

Truly wife material

>Nariyuki keep getting raped by everyone
Someone saves him already

No, you see. She forgot to wash her underwear and the only clean one she had was the one she used back in high school. However, her ass has gotten larger since then, so her panties dig into her butt when she walks.

i will rape him
i will rape her too

All that candy, yet the only thing I want to eat is dat ass

I'm glad you've updated this.

wasted color pic, can't wait senseifags getting BTFO when she is last in the polls

i am not glad

>legal loli thighs

>Jiiii
That doesn't look like a stare in disgust at all. More like wondering what's this manwhore has been up to.

>when she is last in the polls
She may be last in the polls, but she's still first in my heart.

What would you a sensei?

Did the three know that Asumi works in a maid cafe as a maid along side Yuiga? They never did found out did they?

can't wait for you to get BTFO

>that small bit of thigh/ass
>the point where the thigh high ends
hngggggg

I'd marry a sensei

They didn't. Fumino will probably figure it out soon.

He looks very pretty

/sci/>Sup Forums>sensei>>shit>>>FIGHT ME

i will fight you

posting Kino for that 1 user that does like it.

What I wouldn't do to her.
Right now, though, my mind is mostly on cuddling under a blanket on a cold day, giving her lots of kisses and making her smile, then give her a gentle rubdown and start rubbing her body, slowly working my way down until I reach her crotch, and then masturbate her for a solid hour until she's lying on top of me, barely holding onto consciusness, but I wouldn't stop. I'd hold her hand with my free hand, of course.

(OP)
>To Love, or to be Sweet, that is the Question.

Indeed, sensei, indeed.

Shakespeare's quote

Beautiful.

Where’s senpai you faggot???

I agree for the most part, though sci and sp are pretty even in my book, Also, I'd put senpai as equal to sensei.

I don't have an extreme hatred for /lit/, but she is the most boring of the group and her chapters are boring

This mangaka has really nailed it with the girls, though. Much better than the Nisekoi harem

That line is about whether or not you should kill yourself, though. How does that apply here?

Don't ask me, I am not a teacher. You should ask Kirisu sensei instead. I heard she is a good teacher.

>that "I'm getting real tired of this shit" stare
>too exhausted to even use her trademark :>
>not even a single trace of sleepy happy angel Fumino left

>getting real tired of your shit Nariyuki

Praises upon praises on this manga but in the end, it will be disappointing and become another Nisekoi

Ashumi is on league of her own Sup Forumsnon.

I'd offer everything I have for Aharen anime shorts.

>Much better than Nisekoi harem
The only one I truly liked of them was Megumi, but we all know it was stupid to think she had anything resembling a chance.

Who? I don't remember someone named Megumi in Nisekoi.

Let us enjoy it for now.

rate them Sup Forums
>Bokuben
>We Can't Study
>We Never Learn
>Bokutachi wa Bekyou ga Dekinai
>Bokubehind the scenes (meme) TL

Bokuben

Shit you're right. I meant Tsugumi.

>Bokubehind the scenes (meme)
Best.

Tsugumi is love Tsugumi is life

Hello, Ass.

Dead thread, dead series.

it varies week by week, and nothing particularly interesting happens in this chapter

There's still nothing to talk about particularly anyway. When the gook scan comes out, pretty sure there will be a proper discussion.