Shingeki no Kyojin 103

Is he going to save the day at the last minute?

still not dead yet

How come Reiner doesn't have fags as annoying as Annie's and Bert's when he ended up being by far the most relevant one of the trio?

Just you wait, fucking Mikasa of all people will end up having Annie's powers.

They're not waifufags like Anniefags and don't have to overcompensate like Bertfags.

have ever interacted with a Reiner fags? they are mostly tumblrinas and crazy fujoshits.

>What is leddit
Sausagefag was a falseflagger also, if it wasn't obvious.

He does, they just don't post here. Reiner has annoying fujos that like him but fujos don't post here. Annie has waifufags and those post here.

What Bertfags? Seriously, people always complain about them but I've barely seen them at all here since Bert died.

Well, yeah. They fucked off after Bert left but they were here and annoying before he died. Like Ymirfags.

At least they are honest with him as a character.
Anniefags ignore annies true nature, her eternal monologues and feelings.
You don't like annie, you don't like to see her happy. You like the idea of annie, you like the headcanon cancer in her fan arts, you ignore the real annie, you don't even understand her.
You actively avoid canon material because it breaks your headcanon and imagine you've force upon annie.
Anniefags are the worst.

Reinerfags accept and understand him, their fanarts don't shy away from his depression or bad sides.

It's Armongfags boogeyman.

If you see an "Armin a shit" post, there's a 25|% chance it's a tirggered Bortfag.

>le boogeyman

they sometimes show up, salty fuckers mostly.

Found the Bortfag.

>25|%
>tirggered
Upset?

Nice try, Arminfat. But 80% of those posts are me and I hate Bort.

>boogeyman
Nevermind, it's cyborgboy.

This. Anniefags are fake as fuck, they never even talk about her actual character because it runs counter to what they want her to be, they;ll never accept her for who she really is.

>talking with the EAfag
eww

that is the most kino scene of the manga up until the wall reveal

That or a ErwLfag/Jeanfag.

I just hate anniefags, any chance to shit on an anniefag is a good opportunity.

Or a mikasafag. Or a Anniefag. Or pretty much everyone.

did you even read the EA delusion parade he did the last thread? even Anniefags were shiting on him and he still salty about it.

What happened between them, bros?

Lots and lots of sex, presumably.

Yeah it is a pretty kino scene, makes me wonder why anniefags ignore it.
Probably because it confirms she's a psychopath who takes pleasure in murder and kills in an completely unnecessary way if given the opportunity, it ruins all their head-canons.

Ah. Sex can definitely shake a relationship.

>there are people who don't think evil girls are hot
plebs need to get out

Armin had lots of sex with Mikasa and Eren got jealous.

In fact it standouts, to torture someone for a kill, the rest of them are quick and to the point or they avoid directly killing completely. Says a lot about the type of person she is.

It's mostly Arminfats that have deluded themselves into thinking only Bertfags shit on him.

>only Arminfats can be annoyed with the endless Armin-related shitposting
You're pretty deluded yourself.

Anons who delude themselves into ignoring signs like this weird me out, evil is hot, but evil isn't annie, that is if you're a retarded waifufag.

This.

He said 25% chance, his self aware that bertfags aren't the only trolls in these threads. there's also (You)

Did they even account for him being in the fight?
Like if Eren didnt Mindfuck him would they be able to fight him and all the others

Who cares about what other anons say or think? Just post what you want
>mfw I will never have a titan gf

They realized one has to kill the other at the end.

I never saw anyone complain about the shitposting itself, always is focused on defending Armin.

No. Reiner has the power of friendship on his side.

Even fodder can BTFO armored titan thanks to thunderspears. It doesn't matter if he gets involved or not.

I see.

>all guys have longer hair now
>all girls have shorter hair now

Only closed homosexuals would confused him with a girl.

Eren seemed pretty confident the ball was in his court with all those innocent people in the building.

Then you're a newfag. 90% of it at least is annoyance at the constant "Armin a shit xD im so original and funny" shit. It's beating a dead horse that is all bones now.

>dead horse
>just after we got confirmation that jeanbo is kill
Can you please be more sensitive?

so how will reiner suffer now? Gabi being destroyed by eren? Falco too? seeing Colossal armin walking towards him? Annie returning?

They also liked to blame Armin's lack of popularity on Mikasa, Levi, Marco, and Erwin. Shifting blame onto Bertfags fell between Marco and Erwin.

Not likely, SL only got a clear shot on reiner because eren wrestled him into position.
Sl can't do that alone.

Reminder to watch your blood pressure. Health is important.

Stop making headcanons.

can be more obvious? you are mad at people shiting on Armin all the time.

The suffering is at an end. Now he's one rousing speech and flashback away from reentering the fight.

Please see pic related for my very heartfelt and not at all contrived or forced apology.

I'm not blood pressure-kun. I'm pretty sure that was the EHwhale anyway.

It would be easy to get another chance. Eren is here and stronger than ever. And levi is here this time. He could probably solo Reiner regardless of Eren getting involved. And the thunderspears are upgraded. Maybe even Mikasa could take Reiner.

>speedreaders

Armin is always shit.

ackermans can't become shifters

dont even bother with them

Nope, I'm mad at an exhausted phrase being brought up in every thread by shitposters who helped ruin this place with their endless whining and triggered, blubbering asses who would rather spam "Armong a shit" and incite flame wars instead of participate in actual discussion.

>I'm pretty sure that was the EHwhale anyway.
No it was an EArfujo. But if you aren't them then watch your blood pressure anyway. Everyone should.

Manlet is useless. He can't cut through Reiner with blades and he doesn't have any thunder spears. Mikasa is also out.

>He can't cut through Reiner with blades and he doesn't have any thunder spears
He can just get some. The rest of the crew have them.

Armin is shit.

They blamed Mikasa because EM was more likely to happen than EAr. Manlet for manlet ships crushing EAr. Marco for JMar still being more popular than JAr. Bert for BA vs AA. Then they blamed Erwin for everyone calling bullshit on koff.

Don't waste your time. They all secretly have a boner for Armin since they can't stop talking about him.

bullshit, only stupid EAfags deny the reality. What you think people can only like morally good characters? get real user, do not assume unnecessary bullshit

>I'm starting with you
In the first translation I thought he was talking to Pieck but this translation he seems to be talking to manlet but if he is acting then he is just waiting to be "killed" by the manlet in front of witness

Thanks man, I try to keep my health in check by only coming here once a month. It always ruins whatever progress I made towards a happier life for that month.

Honestly convinced that's the case. A hate boner.

Who even ships EM anymore though? Anyway, nobody cares about your dumblr drama and headcanons.

>making shit up
You're one of the reasons these threads are so shit.

>people think Jean is going to die
His fate mostly depends on whether he has a cold or not. Without that info we can't be sure.

what the fuck do you even mean
annie is a character who is forced to comply with her mission, has two ineffective team mates with headcase reiner and bort who wont get over her and also wont do any of the spy work
she knows both sides are flawed but she cant work up the strength to fight back so she just hides herself behind her fighting ability, which is the only thing she can take solace in
That is Annie you faggot

And just Armon-hate shitposting is what you care about? not the same shitposting Arming fags do, or anti-Anniefags endless troll wars? or the general shitposting here?
Accept it, you like Armin and what to discuss about it here and everyone shit on him. Guess what, this is not a place for organized discussion and never will be, so deal with the banter or get out.

Yeah Eren could definitely turn reiner into chop suey all on his own with his current skill.
But these fights are always determined by circumstance and to just claim "fodder can kill shifters with thunderspears" is false, because it's a combination of things.

Look at piecke, she was doing fine fending off SL, and Porco was there to cover her weak spot.
But her attention is shifted when Zeke goes down, and sasha snipes one of the panzer unit which throws them off. and without porco to gaurd her she becomes susceptible to an ariel attack after catching a spear to the face.

It's a combination of things that lead to her defeat, and despite SL doing all they could possibly do she's still alive some how. They did everything right, but jeans about to get hurt just because, it kind of sucks that it's always so hard for SL but i guess that's what keeps things exciting.

>Is he going to save the day at the last minute?
Not if he continues to stay unconscious.

Tell me, why do people like armin? I honestly never cared about him, he never looked impressive or someone to look forward to in any of his moments?

Arminfats self insert as him.

>Who even ships EM anymore though?
here

You're wasting your time, they are just shit trolls, they don't actually believe anything they say and they shit up threads, ignore them an interact with level headed anons who like discussion. Believe it or not we still exist.

There are virtually no Arminfags left, and the ones that are just post their ship shit which I don't give a fuck about. I have never seen any user bait or do anti-Anniefag posting. Ever. I can tell your boogeyman is Arminfags.
>this is not a place for organized discussion
You're either a newfag or some cancerous crossboarder from Sup Forums. Either way, get the fuck out. One of the rules for the entire website is to encourage discussion and thought-provoking comments. It's not banter, it's mindless shitposting and flaming, which is also against the rules.

Thanks for admitting you're a shitposter btw, now kill yourself.

only newfags and normalfags ship EM

Holy shit this translation is so much better
Leddit was really slaughtering the manga

you are talking with a troll searching to take a piss on Anniefags, don't feed him.

Report them. They're breaking the rules every time they post "Armin a shit". There's nothing attached to it and it's said so many times it counts as bait and flamewar inciting, which are both against the rules and can get you banned. Of course, they'll just ban evade, and eventually run out of IP addresses for their country.

EA? here

He's a cutie, nice body, beautiful eyes, open minded, marvellous, sensitive, bright, brave, stoic. You don't need reasons to love a character though, they just need to make you feel something.

No, i just find it funny that you block your ears and go BLAH BLAH BLAH I can't here you!

When manga content that runs counter to your headcanon surfaces. You don't like annie, you like the idea of annie, you're not even capable of discussion her, some anniefag you are.

An EAcuck being here explains the Annie delusions in these threads.

>When manga content that runs counter to your headcanon surfaces
easy there kid, and what are my headcanons? do tell me, because I haven't mentioned, please enlighten me about "my headcanons", you seem to be able to read minds

They like him for being kind and smart (or "smart" because Isayama's a hack and a retard and doesn't know how to write actual intelligent characters anymore--Armin was alright during the early chapters), and his archetype evokes sympathy. He's also cute to them.

>He's a cutie, nice body, beautiful eyes, open minded, marvellous, sensitive, bright, brave, stoic.

*There's also a small amount with trap fetishes and that's all I really have to say about that.

kys fag

Poor blond cutie, he's sick.