This premiers in less than 2 hours. Is Sup Forums hyped for it?

This premiers in less than 2 hours. Is Sup Forums hyped for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/title/80161848
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bones original
Dead on arrival

>Yuuichi
no

Netflix's last abortion killed any interest I had in their future projects.

There's literally more anime airing now than I have time or motivation to watch.

And yet you choose to waste time on Franxx of all things.

After the mess that B was? Not really

This looks like Towa no Quon (i assume most Anons did not even watch the movies by Bones) except worse.

Will give it a try, but not very optimistical.

>>bones original
>Dead on arrival
>Rahxephon
>Wolf's rain
>Space dandy
>Eureka 7
>Darker than black
>Sword of the Stranger
>Cowboy bebop
These shows would like to have a word with you.

netflix.com/title/80161848
It's up now.

Now waiting for rips.

Space Dandy and Star Driver were the last semi decent original productions by bones and they were 4 and 8 years ago

>Most stuff is old af

Obviously their new original stuff is crap: Xamd, Star driver, Captain earth, Concrete revolutio. So yeah, ded on arrival

This reeks with existentialism bullshit.

>Space Dandy and Star Driver were the last semi decent original productions by bones and they were 4 and 8 years ago
>Space Dandy and Star Driver
>decent

>not choosing which shows you follow solely on how attractive the girls are

hellsing a shit m8

I have a multi hour flight tomorrow, so I guess I'll download it and watch last year's Oscar bait instead anyway

The girl is cute and wears pink pantsu so she's alright

>Putting subject in name field
Surely netflix subscribers are dumb

Xamd was mediocre at worst, CE was fun to watch with Sup Forums even though it was shit, Concrete was great and experimental, I don't see your problem

Haven't seen star driver though, but I don't see your problem

the 2nd cour of Concrete is single most retarded shit anybody has come up with, in one episode the MC continues to defend a guy that he knows just murdered an innocent couple 5 minutes beforehand for no reason just because "MUH CHOUJIN"

Star driver was entertaining as fuck. Lots of crap, but very bright and entertaining. Xamd was only worth watching because Boom boom satellites. Captain Earth and concrete revolution were utter crap.

Tfw French rips is already out before English ones again like last week.

The only bad parts about Star Driver were that the movie had 10 minutes of new footage followed by two hours of old footage and that the series dragged for a couple of episodes 2/3 of the way through. Everything else about it was great and avoided most of the things that make BONES shows a disaster.

>talking shit about ConRevo
Get fucked, plebeian.

ConRevo was so much fun, seeing people talk about it makes me want to go watch it again.If only there were better subbed BD encodes.

Xamd was a waste of my god damn time. They needed another season at least to make the shitloads of worldbuilding they did conclude in a satisfying way. Instead "FIGHT DA EBIL MONSTER GUY!"

Xamd had a shitload of potential and care put into its design, and I think it's pretty obvious that the writers intended more, but they got cut down by their time constraints and failed to pace it properly for its conclusion.

Not that guy, but I personally saw a webm of the method they use to pilot the robots and immediately went to see it specifically because it's hilarious.

I need this stupid bullshit in my life.

The best discussion revolved around Conrevo being the prequel to PPD.

>bones original
Always good

Space Dandy is AOTD, cour 2 was literally flawless

>Wolf's rain
>Bones original
No you moron. The original is Wolf's rain manga.

Wolf's Rain is an original anime. Its manga version started running a little before the anime. This is very commonly done with original projects. It would be impossible for it to be an adaptation given that the manga started in late July 2003 and the anime started in late January 2004.

Looks like kisaragi gunma drew that lol

I wish. Looks nothing like his designs.

I cant believe Gunma is fucking dead
I miss him

>Hiro x Ichigo fanfiction

I'll probably skip this. I'm getting wary of Netflix's intrusion into the anime industry.

OK netflix-kun.

I gave B the Beginning a chance, liked the Keith/not-CSI parts, did not give one shit about koku and his useless waifu hunt. Is A.I.C.O more of boy saves waifu?

Is this from Love Selection?

Is this a ruse or is he actually dead?

Welcome to Tokoharu Apartments

>Naruko Hanaharu

Cowboy Bebop is the only good thing in that pile of poop (except maybe DtB and SotS, which I didn't watch)

So is it shit?

SUBS WHEN?

tomorrow

He's working currently on some non-h material, so basically dead by most anons' standards. Also, these are Naruko Hanaharu's designs.

>He's working currently on some non-h material
what's the title?

Marathoned the first five minutes. It's shit.