New Re:Zero volume 16 illustration

New Re:Zero volume 16 illustration.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0liryZOkU3P
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/150519679/#150545078
japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/editor-claims-many-of-japan’s-light-novel-authors-can’t-write-aren’t-the-ones-creating-their-books
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does it look bad?

I recently finished the anime. Is Rem awake yet?

No but potentially might wake in the current arc in the wn.

Betty is wearing new clothes!

How is Subaru going to wake her?

By slaying Gluttony, absorbing the Gluttony authority and with it the memories and identities of countless forgotten folk. Rem will be the first to wake up, the sleeping beauty will awaken by her prince's kiss. Not only that but Subaru gets a neat new power

How would that even work? If you eat an apple then cut your stomach open for it you're only going to get digested shit, not an apple.

Wasn't Subaru's outfit supposed to change? or is that later in the arc.

we have no reason to believe that souls are modified by his power, only stored

He talks about how delicious they are though, implying he eats them instead of stealing them to store in perfect condition.

Well the authority of gluttony kind of stores the memory and existence of those 'eaten' onto the Three Gluttonies. Ley can use the skills (including magic and possibly blessings) of those he's eaten, recall their memories and mimic their personalities to a tee. The act of Gluttony is the act of eating more then needed, not eating and defecating
And with the two slain archbishops residing inside Subaru, the soul/memory transfer is viable

It's okay; it's just an LN.

What makes you think he's storing abilities for use as opposed to having consumed and assimilated them?

Light novels usually have really good illustration, which is why I am a bit confused especially since I've really liked the other Re:Zero ones.

WATER DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY

no it doesn't

It's magic water. Go fix your heuristics Ai.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>Same tracksuit after 1 year
FUCK YOU TAPPEI

water 7

Last thread was utterly worthless. Remfags continue to ruin this series with their bullshit. Thank god, Sup Forums irrelevant to the fandom as whole in Japan.

Wtf

>Q: It seems that Priestella’s waters gather in the center, but doesn’t that mean that the flow stops, impurities build up, and it will ferment and start to stink? Do the water dragons act as a purification mechanism?

>A: Did I write that they gather in the center? The water in the city is circulated by magic techniques, so it’s not building up at one spot. It’s a strange mechanism where even within one waterway, the water on the left and right is flowing in opposite directions. The City of Scenic Waters wouldn’t let the water get into that sort of state.

you seem salty

>fucked up
>I-it's magic!!

>series has a flying whale
>B-but water shouldn't flow like that with magic

Your life is utterly worthless. Please end it already. Thanks.

>same old outfits after the year timeskip
>Subaru still same physical form despite training for a year
>character's are edited instead of be an actual art of the image
really disappointed

Quality has gone down hill a lot and anons are even questioning that tappei is the one even writing it

I can get deeper scene discussion out of Remfag bullshit than I've ever seen from an anti-Remfag. Rather, every single anti-Remfag I've ever known has been an asshole. The sort that gets angry if people discuss Rem, demands people discuss other things, and then gets angry at them not discussing those other things in the way that they approve of.

The only thing of value that you provide is the motivation to find shit to rub in your faces.

Once again I got the last post of the thread.

Spamming images is nothing to be particularly proud of.

you won this time, catfag.

Are you bros worried about Translatorbro too?

Fuck you

i am, i got so worried i even checked his reddit activity.

vocaroo.com/i/s0liryZOkU3P

With your necro-bumps of course fag

Its not fair, it was supposed to be only to arc 4 the shittiness.

>ESL tries to justify this shit on plebbit

Of course he does. He's a shit-eater. New clothes are what time skips are for.

Stop immediately. Bullying has to stop.

fuck you

Look, ESL has lost any respect that I ever afforded him. He's an acceptable bully target. I will bully him even over things I don't care about.

Nobody should be bullied. Ever. I did a mistake of bullying a person and I had to pay for it. Now I've learned from my mistake.

Stop it.

fuck you, i hate you

die

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/150519679/#150545078

REM SHOULD STAY DEAD FOREVER LIKE BILLY

I have learned from my mistakes! Bullying is bad! Bullying is wrong!

Now stop bullying and persecuting that Emiliabro.

fuck you piece of shit, your character is irrelevant

>Now stop bullying and persecuting that Emiliabro.
He has rightfully earned my scorn with his bullshit, and done so repeatedly. This isn't persecution. I do not persecute Emiliafags.

I simply hate that fucker because he's cancerous to any form of discussion. I don't want him to feel even slightly welcome here, as if there could even be a solitary sympathetic ear. He's tried to kill too many discussions that I started, so it's personal to me. Fuck that guy. He's earned the exact same level of respect that he affords me.

I could eat your poisonous bait, but I will just say that I hope you will also learn the lesson.

Bullying is bad! Bullying is wrong!

To me it seems that many times it's the Rembros that randomly start to bash Emilia and then the Emiliabro shows up to stand against those Rembros.

I forgot Horo.

god you are so fucking insufferable

i hope there is a day that you never post in these threads

I'm just trying to stop the bullying.

>To me it seems that many times it's the Rembros that randomly start to bash Emilia and then the Emiliabro shows up to stand against those Rembros.
Next week when I'm done with finals I might just go through the last dozen or so threads to prove you fucking wrong you piece of shit

>To me it seems that many times it's the Rembros that randomly start to bash Emilia and then the Emiliabro shows up to stand against those Rembros.
Then you aren't paying close enough attention. The fucker has tried shitting on discussion even when I never brought Emilia up in the first place, even in implication. I've gotten walls of angry text from him without doing anything that should rationally provoke him. I've complimented Emilia before, and he didn't like how I did it. More walls of angry text. I've discussed theories before, and he would interject to try to kill them without even following what the theory was based on. I have quoted lines directly from the book before, only for him to deny that they ever happened.

I used to defend Emilia from people who shat on her too hard, but now I just don't care as long as it makes him feel unwelcome here. This isn't an issue of waifus to me. I simply dislike him as a person.

Well, maybe I'm wrong. If I'm wrong, I can admit it.

Crusch and Ferris enjoying tea together.

Will we ever get to see Beatrice's pantsu?

its white

Is this getting close to the fight fight with the 3 bishops? The one were they kill greed? Haven't been keeping up with the LN at all.

Ferris and Crusch cooking together.

How do you know?

Subaru saw it one time and commented about it.

Subaru says it in Arc 2.

This shit has gone downhill. Why is he fucking up the LN so hard?

>doesn't bring up how it works during the novel descriptions
>Use the it's magic! card when someone starts asking questions
>Y-you can't say criticize me since it's fiction!

>Why is he fucking up the LN so hard?
>He
japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/editor-claims-many-of-japan’s-light-novel-authors-can’t-write-aren’t-the-ones-creating-their-books

>However, publishers are only willing to wait so long before they have a product they can start selling, and the editor says “the author can’t write” isn’t an excuse that will buy a lot of time. “So the editor ends up doing the rewrite himself,” he says, claiming that the market is in the middle of a rapid increase in the number of light novels that are written almost completely by their editors, instead of the authors listed on their covers. In regards to one of the books he himself worked on, the editor recalls “The author just gave up, so I wrote about 200 pages of it.”

>On the one hand, being a novel’s editor is all about looking for ways to improve a less-than-perfect manuscript from the credited author. However, there’s a point where an editor is doing so much writing that he’s at the very least a co-author, and this unexpected crossover of duties is becoming increasingly frustrating to the editor quoted here. “There are some light novels which are written by editors, but the royalty payments go to the authors. It’s upsetting,” he says. Toss in the fact that the light novel industry is heavily sequel-driven, with some popular series continuing for dozens of books published over the course of years, and getting stuck with a writer who can’t actually handle writing sounds like a serious nightmare for an editor.

If there are no major bodies of water in Re:Zero's world, how the fuck do people know what whales or what they look like.

Thanks. Sadly, they probably wouldn't animate it, though.

I think I have Remlapsed completely

Not to mention that the world is flat in Re:Zero. So people need to fuck off with that noise in fantasy setting. Being contrarian doesn't make you look smart.

Remfags donr't have discussions though. They shitpost and pull shit out of their ass while fellatioing her.

don't get butt blasted because you guys start shit and then get shit on.

While Echidnafags are sometimes better, Remfags tend to at least be passable. Maybe some Emiliafags are good at discussion too. But anti-Remfags? They're just bitter and angry assholes. I can't even talk about vampires with those fuckers.

Oh, and the word is "fellating", you ignorant fuck.

this

Now, as a complete aside, does anyone know a good wordpress theme for posting stories?

Cute Beaco

This. Remfags cna't help get their knockers in a twist about Emilia being author's favorite the start so come up with all kinds of excuses to attack her then get mad when she defend. But Emiliafags bash Rem in retaliation they do same thing. They are hypocrites pure and simple. Don't dish it out if you can't take it in.

da irony

Why reposting a tabloid that isn't even reputable? Are you that desperate that you cna't even get something better than gossip new site?

And are tell anons you got that link from reddit like a faggot?

i want to know how you could defend the pyroxene crystal.
it's terribly written into the story, it's just an excuse to move the plot forward, it doesn't have any importance outside of this arc either.

>Don't dish it out if you can't take it in.
The only value your posts provide is the way you try to use phrases.

Don’t care about this series, but Emilia will win.

I don't even know what you're talking about, but has fuck all to do my point.

Whether something is good or bad doesn't mean the editor came up with it anyway. You probably don't even know a damn thing him or her and you just looking for a scapegoat for bitching.

>I don't even know what you're talking about, but has fuck all to do my point.
so you know fuck all about the series then

good post

re:zero threads are so dead that even people that are arguing with each other take 30 min to respond to each other.

And plenty of shit only exist to be used one or two arcs. That's normal. We don't see the Dragon Stone ever again after Arc 3 for example.

yes but the pyroxene crystal was a ridiculously convenient item that was used just to advance the plot in convenient ways.

This is the arc where the potato will be nowhere to be found. I love it.

It's the same old song, and I'm chronically sleep deprived or something.
>We don't see the Dragon Stone
It come up quite a lot, and it's both integral to the whole plot and a key piece of world building. These are not even remotely comparable to an element that was inserted into the story for no other purpose than to speed up the plot by using teleportation to skip scenes and other similar things.

>We don't see the Dragon Stone ever again after Arc 3 for example.
You don't know that, the pryroxene crystal was only added in the LN and replaces the foreshadowing and plot by teleporting Subaru to the next event.

Why are you so quick to defend something you have no idea about? It really makes you look stupid and makes me question whether or not to even have a discourse with you.