Complete flashback chapter:

>Licht wasn't Licht, but a elf fanboy of true Licht
>Licht magic was Sword Magic
>First Magic Emperor was a Wind user, and brother in law of Licht

THAT FUCKING COVER HOLY SHIT MY DICK

>mfw the plot start kicking in.

>True Licht was a sword user
>Fake Licht was mad as fuck with Asta for having these two swords
>That woman who looks like Mimosa being unable to control her wind magic like Noelle

Man, all these paralelisms in this chapter

Someone please explain what the fuck just happened I'm a brainlet

>William Vengeance was Licht all the time
>At the same time William was still Wiliam
>Licht wasn't Licht

Some key points
>First Emperor used Light Magic
>It was Light Magic with destroyed elves (I think it was a traitaor, not Magic Emperor)
>Magic Emperor had a cute sister which looks a mix of Mimosa and Noelle, with Mimosa personality and Noelle problems with mana control
>Mimosa-Noelle fix used Wind Magic
>inb4 her and true Licht son is Yuno
>True Licht isn't a light user, but a sword magic user
>Remember how fake Licht was mad with Asta for having two swords who belonged to elf chief?

that didn't help

I think it showed that the brother was a light magic user and it was his sister who was the wind magic user.

We are reaching some KUUUUBO-tier mindfuckery here.

Ok, so If I understand correctly, the Licht we know (leader of the WNE) is not the real Licht. He is the brother of the wife(tatia) of the true Licht(the elf one). Before the elf Licht died, he used reincarnation magic on her wife's brother to which resulted to the short haired guy(tatia's brother) to be reincarnated to a human who looks like Licht?

>First Magic Emperor was Luck Voltia

No. The brother of the wife of true Licht was Magic Emperor. The Licht we know which is not the real Licht was just a kid who was a huge Licht fanboy

>black clover was secretly an isekai all along

I knew he'd make it

that's just the sameface kicking in

BUT WHO IS LIAR?

Okay so fake Licht received the grimoire that used to belong to the brother in law of the real Licht?

I really hate how author draws that upward-hooked nose. It looks so retarded.

What if the magic emperor did a genocide because he was mad his sister was getting plowed by elf dick?

ELFED

also I think Tabata is purposefully fucking with us now

Did Licht just have sword magic or like anti-magic sword magic like asta?

>Licht is not Licht
That explains a lot about this page from last chapter then

Asta book is 5 Clover, LitchLitch was 4

The anti-magic swords belonged to the Elder of the Elves, so just regular sword magic.
Why the fuck would some random ass elf just get to be fake Licht? Also, it never said Tetia's bro was the first Wizard King. We need to know more about what era he reincarnated in.

Based Patolli wants to revive all his bros

Finally I felt something in this manga. All I needed was some time without Asta to it grow on me. Jesus, just kill that fag and put Yami in the MC seat.

Do you think he jerked off in the mirror?

No they have different looking grimoires. Both were 4 leaf and light but the other design around it was different.

I wonder if real Licht is as much of a jackass as fake Licht. Maybe he'll try at peace between elves and humans once more and that's what all this has been for?

Wow, great observation my dude.
At least there are some people who actually care and remember what happened in this manga so far

Pic for confirmation.

Yuno is either an ancestor of the First Magic Emperor, the son of Licht and the first magic emperor's sister, or a some kind of reincarnation.

Left is magic mirror recanation?

we still dont know why blades magic attacked or shit. maybe he knows and will forgive, or, I expect Sword fight Vs Asta

we care, user-kun. we're just huge brainlets.

yes/ likely, NotLitch outright said he hold back cause he (mirror) was someone precious to him

>first ME was a wind user
He just used light magic, no? The only wind magic I saw was with Tetia. naraine

So after the protags deal with the elves, I assume the Diamond Mages will be the next baddies. Eventually I hope we run into some Lovecraft-style elder god cosmic horror shit.

So Liar isn't Liar but has Liar's memories but he also complains about his comrades?
Wut?

Best cover.

>Licht means light
>isn't actually a light magic user
Dropped.

After we deal with Licht we will deal with the Ace Kingdom who was destroyed by the other kingdoms.

Think about: Diamond, Clover, Club, Spades. The Ace Kingdom (If it exists) will be the Thousand Year Blood War.

All the stuff with Liar, Yuno, and Gauche is just way too confusing after this last chapter. Just wait til we get there because its a clusterfuck right now.
Chaos magic would be a cool concept if we ever get a cosmic horror. Maybe an arc where we prison break Neige and have him join the Black Bulls?
Fuck this series

Elves are stronger than humans and Diamond mages in particularly are weaker than Clover mages. I mean Asta and Yuno defeated Mars very early on and he was basically the equivalent of a captain. Diamond arc is probably going to happen next while the elves are on hold as the actual bad guys.

Elder Elf/ Asta: anti-magic swords
Litch: Creation Magic: Swords
Patolli (NOTLitch): Light Magic
ME: Light Magic
ME's Sister: Wind Magic

Ace is not a house like the others, just a member of the houses. If anything the last kingdom would be joker kingdom.

He care old family

>ME: Light Magic
Stop self-inserting you little shit.

Inb4: Stone thing forcefully awake all reincarnated Elves Souls

Best girl.

I actually think that Ladros is one of the strongest characters introduced so far in the series, and that he just had the misfortune of running into someone who his magic was completely powerless against.

>while the elves are on hold as the actual bad guys.
Thing is, the Elves appear to only have beef with the Clover kingdom. I imagine the baddest of bad guys will threaten the existence of the human race altogether.

Yuno got his shit kicked in before Asta saved him. I'm fairly certain Asta was only able to go toe-to-toe with him because of his OP anti-magic. And of course Mars just adapted until Asta got the demon-dweller and Yuno got sylph since those are what really turned the tide.

We Noah from D.Gray-man now.

No arguments here

Either way. If a Joker Kingdom exists; it would probably start a world war.

Why do I have a feeling the elf massacre was an inside job.

She would be a good mother. Her child wouldn't be a pussy, but I fear for the husband's pelvis and life.

These are connected
Screencap this

Because elf niggers tried to breed outside their tribe and with humans. I can't wait for the Remove Elves images.

So if not for William's horrible scar he'd look like fake-Licht since that is who he was reincarnated as?

So maybe Yuno is the reincarnation of the unborn child (or I guess the child could have been born before the elves were slaughtered) of real Licht and the wind magic user. It would explain why his hair is so dark as Licht and his wife did'n't have dark hair.

The elves are the big bad guys simply because of what their magics are. You have their leader using sword magic which Asta somehow partly inherited, leading to the eventual sword duel between them. Then there's notLicht who's a counterpart to Yami's dark magic and who killed Julius. They both have their final opponents already set up, just like how Luffy is going to fight Blackbeard and Zoro is going to fight Shiliew at end because they mirror one another.

Probably would also explain why Yuno has strong wind magic.

I'm assuming Gauche is also a reincarnated elf, kinda like the whole twist so far.

>You have their leader using sword magic which Asta somehow partly inherited
Asta didn't inherit sword magic from Licht. Licht only had a 4-leaf clover tome.

Honestly nothing is wrong with that. Elves and humans are similar enough, humans were just assblasted that elven men are superior.
>posting best girl without best boy
But Asta does not have sword magic, he just has the anti-swords that the Elder Eld had.
Agreed. Loving all the elvish lore.

Asta and Yuno is their child split in two to hide it among the humans. Yuno got all the mana and their mother's magic while Asta got light elven hair and part of their father's magic.

>Honestly nothing is wrong with that. Elves and humans are similar enough, humans were just assblasted that elven men are superior.
t. Elf lover or Elf nigger.
If Elves were so superior why are they extinct and humanity reigns supreme? Delete your post mongrel.

>The anti-magic swords belonged to the Elder of the Elves, so just regular sword magic.
The Elf Elder is the real Licht lol. That's literally what this chapter is telling us.

>You have their leader using sword magic which Asta somehow partly inherited
Asta doesn't use magic. He has no mana and is incapable of using magic.

Yep, I kinda want to see the end goal of them reincarnating the elves but I guess for that to happen the bodies they reincarnate to lose their personalities like what happened to Fanah. Also kinda waiting to see Not Licht go blasting Zombie guy, warp guy and Sally.

Once again, Asta does NOT have sword magic. Licht's sword magic was sword magic and came from a 4-leaf. Asta has anti-magic swords (completely seperate from sword magic) that come out of a 5-leaf.

The 3 eyes are all possessing humans like Fana. They're brainwashed to think those memories are their real memories.

I will never not be mad.

>Bestboy4
A fellow Leopoldfag? Who would have thought.

Okay so Asta could be the reincarnation of the elf elder if he was there for the slaughter and when Licht cast the reincarnation magic?

Asta is not related to the elf elder. This was made very clear.

I don't think they'll kill them all off so soon. With how mentally unstable they all are, they could become they're own villains.
Show me where retard
Witch Queen said Asta has no special lineage

Asta is a nobody and not Elf Jesus. He probably got the grimoire given to him by the Elf Leader when he was trying to save Juno.

Correct. The Witch Queen, apparently very knowledgeable about all this mysterious shit, explicitly said that Asta was not a descendant of the elves.

their* fuck me

That's an interesting theory, although it still wouldn't explain where either of them came from, or why Asta is the only character we've met so far that has zero magic affinity

Okay, one thing I still don't get is why did not-Licht look like Licht but the other reincarnated elves look like their counterpart? Shouldn't Willaim's reincarnation be not-Licht instead of not-Light but with the appearance of Licht?

>year of 2k18
>Juno
Cease posting immediately

>Licht is the original elf chief and the owner of the anti-magic swords
>Patolli is the elf whose Grimoire ceremony never happened so they didn't realize he also had light magic
>the original Liar already had copy magic as an elf
Patolli could switch between him and William which also switched their grimoires, but he was the only one who actually reincarnated. The current Liar has the original's memories due to some kind of possession but he also has the same grimoire and kinda looks the same. Does that mean becoming a host for an elf changes how you look and what magic you can use or are the elves only capable of possessing people who happen to have the same magic and appearance? The original Vetto, Fana and Gauche also looked similar to how they look right now. Then again Patolli looks like the original Licht so there's some fuckery going on there.

Only problem with this is that not-Licht knew that Gauch/Mirror guy was the reincarnated elf he knew. He didn't know that about Asta so I think Asta is something different.

>Although it still wouldn't explain where either of them came from,
Asta was a literal who orphan found when Yuno was being dropped off.

>Elf Jesus
No one called him that.

Witch queen said it herself, he's just a freak mutation

>Show me where retard
it's basically heavily implied. They all treat him like he's the big guy of the clan and he is the one that cast the forbidden magic at the end. It's 100% him. Not to mention Patoli in William's body referred to the elder as someone precious to them. That's literally Licht.

>Licht is the original elf chief and the owner of the anti-magic swords
I don't understand how sword magic translates into this for you people. You know anti-magic cancels out all forms of magic, yeah? Sword magic ≠ anti-magic swords

>their magic gets sealed and they get trapped inside a barrier to be slaughtered
>the anti-magic elf is nowhere to be seen even though he could at least break the barrier
What a useless elder.

On the one hand, I think it would be a refreshing change of pace for the MC to NOT be some kind of chosen one.
On the other hand, I would be surprised if it was eventually revealed that Asta had two ordinary parents, and that him being manaless was genuinely the result of some rare birth defect. We've been introduced to a large cast of characters, and not a single one of them is completely manaless like he is.

we'll find out more about it. A theory is that his grimoire got corrupted when he used the forbidden magic and became inhabited by the demon.

She thought he was related to the elf elder by blood, but if he was reincarnated then it wouldn't really be by blood. So her blood magic couldn't detect that, right?

That being said I don't think he is reincarnation. Juno is probably a reincarnation of the child and it would be too much if both MCs were like that.

When were you under the impression that it wasn't the Elder who orchestrated the plan? He knew elf niggers couldn't live.

What interests me is that the Witch Queen seemed to recognize Nero but kept it to herself.

Nero was the Elf Elder the entire time.