Why do anime girls have fangs?

Why do anime girls have fangs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's cute

this. Also look into how to make things cute, and some of the stuff relates to animals.

Because it's the secret indicator that she's best girl

it's a thing in japan
looks hideous in 3D though

Because it's cute. Satanya is best girl. Satanya-bullies should die.

>3D
Completely irrelevant.

Google image search "Yaeba"

Basically
I hope the trend comes back. It isn't as big as it used to be.

This is true.

sataniatrash is all over this board today

>Yaeba

No bully.

If its two fangs, its cute and animal like

If its just one fang, its fucking disgusting because it a japanese person with fucked up teeth and a snaggle tooth.
Its not fucking cute, get your teeth fixed Japan.

Maybe thats one of the reasons for the low birthrate.
I will turn down a 10/10 ass if her teeth are fucked.

That is cute as hell user wtf

>secret

No its not
Are you a weeb or something?

It is for me
>Are you a weeb or something?
where do you think you are?

Remember when someone made a skinfang edit of Sayaka and we all laughed at how silly it looked?
Never thought that one day skinfang would take over.

Where do you think you are? Sup Forums hates Japan. Hell, Sup Forums hates anime

You're replying to a tripfag. Please reconsider you life choices.

I'm sorry I don't even bother checking these days
I'll be more careful from now on

>Sup Forums hates anime

fangs desu

It means that she's a cockpire who Vants to Dwink you're Seed. Ah. Ah. Ah.

As it has been explained in the intellectual series of this season, fangs have a very peculiar role in the anime worlds.

He's completely right, this board is the anime version of Sup Forums.

Its a sign that tells you "I am not best girl".
Because best girl NEVER has the genki fang.

THUS

I have a fetish for anime girls with pretty teeth and large, pronounced canines. Not even a sexual one, I just find it incredibly attractive.

thus

yaeba is cute

That's very cute, you dumb faggot.

What about girls who have FOUR genki fangs?

It isn’t though. Sup Forums actually consumes the media that the board is about.

Yeah, consume it just to have an excuse to shit on something it and vent its bottomless frustration, exactly like Sup Forums. Stop blindly idealizing this shithole like a brainless idiot and have some self respect.

And ironically Sup Forums is better at video games than Sup Forums on top of that.

Fangs are a requirement for waifu material, convince me otherwise nerds.

If the girl is cute, yaeba makes her cuter.
If she's ugly, makes her uglier.

It's a double edge sword, even if that saying doesn't make sense at all, single edge aren't safer than double that's just dumb; beginners are more likely to cut their legs with their swords and that has nothing to do with the presence of double edge.

skin fang means trash

Its meant to indicate that the character has some form of predatory instinct or ambition... even if in Satania's case they are completely inept at going anywhere, they at least are ambitious.

How am I blindly idealising? I didn’t say the board was good I said it wasn’t anything like Sup Forums.

if Tanya has teeth does that make her a goose instead of a duck?

Don't talk about my wife like that.

skin fang means tender love

No. She's a Duck.

Ducks are so peaceful I would never know.

I think I just found a new fetish.

>Ducks are so peaceful
>ducks
>peaceful
Oh boy.

Ducks ARE peaceful. Gooses are not. That's why I assumed only gooses had inferno teeth.

Oh boy indeed user.
youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY
Apparently, welcome to the internet. Aww you cunts make me feel old.

>he is unaware

>a bunch of cannibalistic homosexual corpse rapists
>peaceful
Ducks are pretty evil.

That's not so bad.
That's nothing, I bet female ducks are cunts and deserve it.

They don't just rape the females though. They rape each other. They will keep a rape corpse around just for snacking and raping. Ducks are literally the satan bird.

That sounds a lot like Sup Forums

>I bet female ducks are cunts and deserve it
I too also use Sup Forums from time to time. But calm down there lad, this is Sup Forums.

With ducks recorded to have preformed one of the few recorded instances of necrophilia among birds, I think its safe to reaffirm that "teeth" are used as an indicator of predatory/ambitious behavior.

>explosive barbed corkscrew dick

Nature is scary.

VA pays 6000us$ and gets multiple teeth extracted. Makes me sad that she has lots of false teeth. And she's not even in her 30s yet

If you're on Sup Forums, you should at least be able to enjoy some anime/manga series.

Don't believe in "Every board hates what is it about" that Sup Forums likes to project onto the rest of the site.

It's not a skinfang it's herpes.

Why do traps always have to have the most adorable tummies, like look at that cute little navel - its begging to be shyly poked!

This, take good care of your teeth!