The last volume of Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou (Girls' Last Tour) is out now...

The last volume of Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou (Girls' Last Tour) is out now, and there are apparently some revisions to the ending as promised, making the loneliness even stronger.

Incidentally, did the anime sell well? Do we have any chances whatsoever of an OVA or two? Because I'll miss this, as much as I miss Sora no Woto, for years to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XYNWgLJNW9g?t=3m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=kkwNnMzec_8
youtu.be/trCYH2JZBpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, dump it

Scanlation where?

If that wasn't obvious, I don't have it. If someone can dump it, it would certainly be appreciated.

I assume shortly after the raws appear, SSR scanlations have been quite rapid.

>did the anime sell well?
I've heard on some threads that it didn't, but no source.

Last page.

what is the meaning of these runes?

Thanks for the dump.

Thank you.
I have no fucking idea what's going on.

Jesus... This just made it worst.

will Vol. 5 & 6 get an official english release?

Why must they suffer so much?

Where are the stairs?

everything is dead, its a series of shots of the decrepit, empty structures

The stairs are white as well so maybe they blend in.

right here

But what's with the drawing on the cube, the potatoes walking the field, and the textbox hovering over that field?

Titus did nothing wrong

Girls confirmed dead then?

They died, oh shit...

To add to this, the cube seems to have cracks here and the outer layer broke off here

Here I guess

Not him but I believe the page with them in the fields is some sort of post chapter art. Probably symbolizing their fate.

Translate?

I know it was not going to happen but deep inside, I wished so hard for them to finally see some thriving civilization and reunite with the few people they met

Not like this ;_;

Hmm, good ending.
In the end we are all totally alone.

At least they died in their sleep, they didn't suffer guys.
Rip potatoes.

Yo dawg I heard if u made Blame! but with potatoes people would like it and the mad men did lmao!

NOOOOOOOO

>they died in their sleep, they didn't suffer
There is a chance that they, or maybe only 1 of them, still barely alive with broken bones under those rubbles, you know.

Don't say that... please

Nah, they both made it to the afterlife Potatoes are in a better place now.

Haha, they died.

They had very low-tier suffering all things considered. They never really got hurt, always had eachother, and only lived to their late teens/early twenties so their time there was very brief. This is not like Blame or MiA, it is not a sad or painful series in the slightest, it's a contemplative one. Some find it depressing, but there's not a single thing to shed tears over. Only things to momentarily ponder and nod your head a bit to.

It really makes me potato.

Do anyone think that the code in the end means something?

>owaru made wa owaranai yo
>it's now owaru

RIP potatoes, you were too good for this world.
youtu.be/XYNWgLJNW9g?t=3m57s

What if the cube is a supercomputer that digitized remaining people to save them from complete extinction?

I mean this world has its share of crazy technology, as grounded as it seems due to the art style.

Fuck this. Fuck this fuck this fuck this.

Why would it be such cube in the top of a building under construction?

Chito or Yuuri, which would you prefer to date? I want to take Chito to a date on at a bookshop

Yes >おわり
It's really owari.

Can someone paste the text so I can at least use Google Translator? Please.

Rest easy friends you deserve it.
Its crazy on how a manga can have such an impact on the reader and the heartstrings it can tug during its time.
This was a nice journey to have with you guys, I'll never forget it.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

This is saddening. Depressing.

Infuriating, even.

>t-they're just asleep!

In the end, we trully were in the Girl's Last Tour.

no

The user who was so strongly in denial about their death must be on suicide watch now.

>the girls die
>they go to the literal afterlife to live happily ever after
>don't have to struggle in the real world any more
It's more of a happy ending really.

I see... I see.

>they're not dead fags btfo

T-this is just a new level
T-their tour i-isn't over yet

It hurts user, please stop

They can still tour through several planes of existence.

I feel like the ambiguity of their fate from the original ending fit the series better than this one. We all knew they were dead, like the city, but there was a faint hope that it wasn't over just yet. Showing us that yep, they're dead and yep, the city's dead doesn't feel very zetsubou to me.

Most anons keep saying there was some ambiguity or "perhaps" to the original ending but I didn't feel like that at all. To me, this is but a little extended final scene, not a confirmation.

Exactly the extension of the ending I was epxecting, and I love it. It hurts so fucking much but I love it.
this page in particular is great. The ocean slowly swallowing everything and covering any achievements mankind thought they reached. I think I have to import this entire thing though I don't even read moon, it's worth it just for the artwork.

Also for the last time posting thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=kkwNnMzec_8

>only helmets left because Nuko came and devoured their bodies

>only helmets left because Nuko came and devoured their bodies

forever

>This world is so huge and complex that it will disappear with lots of things remaining undiscovered.
>However, I think, perhaps, I made this work believing that no matter how much time goes by, the joy of being alive will never fade away, and Chito and Yuuri thought so too.
>This is what this work is about(?)
>Thank you so much for reading until the end.

thanks, user

Thank you

Thanks

god damn that's depressing

In the end it truly was girl's last tour

My bad, I made a HUGE mistake in the second part.
>However, I think, perhaps, I made this work as I wanted to believe that, no matter the time, the joy of being alive will never fade away, and Chito and Yuuri believed in that too.
My apologies.

>tragedy fags
The pages clearly show that they woke up and started going lower and lower, eventually reaching the field somewhere down below, where there's actual land.

>finding food anywhere in this world
They are dead, user.

n-no

>no matter how much time goes by, the joy of being alive will never fade away
I'd post tkmiz with a slight smile.jpg here if I hadn't forgotten to save it.
Thank you.

it's not fair

Fuck. I hate it when I cry in the middle of the night over nothing.

It's Called Afterlife you ding-dong diddly Dummy ;_;

>I made this work as I wanted to believe that, no matter the time, the joy of being alive will never fade away
Tkmiz confirmed not suicidal.

You can't suicide if you aren't alive.

I don't care if is. I wanted them to fucking LIVE goddamit.

It's Okay user, We're still in denial after all

I never realized it. I didn't feel much when the manga ended.
But then I saw this page and it hit me like a 30 tons truck. I'm fucking crying.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/trCYH2JZBpQ

Some anons mentioned an extra chapter or something like that, so there's nothing in the tank besides those extra pages from the last chapter?