Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria anime

Another isekai adapation announced
Produced by EMT and the director is Kousuke Kobayashi

>“Some urban legends are best left untested! Yuuto Suou gets more than he bargained for when he joins his childhood friend Mitsuki Shimoya in testing out an urban legend. When he uses his phone to take a picture of himself with the local shrine’s divine mirror, he is whisked off into another world—one heavily steeped in the lore of the old Norse myths.

>Using his knowledge gained from school and from his solar-powered smartphone, he has the chance to bring the Wolf Clan, the same people who cared for him, to prominence, all while earning the adoration of a group of magic-wielding warrior maidens known as the Einherjar.“

Loli twins best gurls.

Skimmed through manga pages and apparently MC wants to go back to his original world and he also refuses to start relationship with anyone because he likes the girl from his original world
Also the manga design is better

Gee, I'm sure glad somebody is addressing the drought of isekai anime.

Did they make the MC look younger on purpose?

>his solar-powered smartphone

Are you shitting me?

It's actually just charged with a solar charger, solar-powered is probably a bad translation. The NGNL protagonists also had solar chargers. But because solar chargers are so slow he's very limited in his hours of usage.

That's hardly the problem.

Sounds more interesting than snoozefest Smartphone with its godmode MC from the onset. My impression based on LN illustrations paint an overwhelming non-action and non-conflict SoL/cute girls doing cute things. It seems boring, so I'm gonna keep my expectations low.

Check manga raws, it's more plot based than Smartphone or Death March

Yeah this basically a very light war/strategy isekai senki kinda like Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni which in turn is lighter than Madan( this ones not isekai ofc)
Or at least that's how it seemed to me.

Isn't the LN finished? I'm surprised this got an adaption, its probably thanks to the narou wave.

It's still ongoing. It seems like bilibili is involved somehow as they're the ones hosting an event for it at Anime Japan so maybe chinkbux made it?

Looks like blonde will be best girl, but from what ive seen the harem will be pretty irrelevant since mc lusts after some girl in his world, which is pretty boring.

>the harem will be pretty irrelevant since mc lusts after some girl in his world
Ah so its the 'old type'. Either its going to be like you said or he'll tap that haram only when the story ends.

>non-action and non-conflict

>those twins
MUH, all those girls look like semen demons

It looks more interesting at least.

It's more similar to Realist Hero if anything, except with more battling and less administration/idol shows.

They also changed pink's へ-shaped mouth, this is blasphemy.

Good I needed my battle harem of the season

what a faggot

Didn't he bring the childhood friend to the fantasy world so they can marry or something in the latest volume?

Which one is that?

MC's childhood friend from Japan. She eventually gets isekai'd as well.

So he ignores the 10/10 cuties to marry the literal who?

fuck japan

More like he went back home and isekai'd her.

Art style looks early 2000 like that smartphone one
High budget isekai when

I think he married everyone.

i'd like to believe this

>the literal who
Wasn't she something like MC's operator and adviser?