Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that Kefla was the best thing in this shit arc

I'm going to teach my child to cheat in sports.

Like if he plays soccer I am going to tell him to punch and kick

reminder kefla is filler and not part of the script by toriyama, just like UI Omen

Both Kefla and UI Omen had no toriyama drawn concepts like UI "complete"

>Reminder that Kefla was the best thing in this shit arc
oof, you must think terribly of ToP if that's the case

WAKEY WAKEY GOKUFAGS

How would you go about fixing ToP, Sup Forums? Toriyama's rough draft strikes again for another shitty arc.

Beerus Saga> Future Trunks Saga> Universe 6 Saga> Universe Survival Saga> Golden Frieza Saga

Friendly reminder there's nothing wrong with based Goku losing and Gokeks are just mad because their MC is not a Gary Stu who wins by mastering skills in 48 minutes

Jiren only won because he was written to win. Literally fanfiction.

Oh wait jiren only has one fan. Toriyama. A senile old fool.

Goku won. A bunch of frames of animation from some "official" source won't change that. I saw goku win on mastarmedia. That's all I need.

Tournament of Power should have been Universe vs Universe.

>11 vs 2
>7 vs 10
>6 vs 4
>3 vs 9

Semis should have been
>7 vs 6 rematch
>11 vs 3

Finals obviously
>11 vs 7

onymous
03/09/18(Fri)07:53:27 No.169552417
Tournament of Power should have been Universe vs Universe.

>11 vs 2
>7 vs 10
>6 vs 4
>3 vs 9

Semis should have been
>7 vs 6 rematch
>11 vs 3

Finals obviously
>11 vs 7

The Royal Rumble shit with a time limit is fucking stupid and having rules in a “world of void” is also stupid

Make the semis 6 vs 11 so they can job and show how strong u11 is

Fuck this Gary Stu Sup Forums meme

You just hate successful people because you are a pathetic fucking neckbeards

Gokufans irl are fit and strong and could batter you

Jirenfags are weak basement dwelling turds who worship a misanthropic symbol to bitterness and loneliness

Give me your address. I bet none of you Sup Forums weaklings will fight me irl. I could snap your arms like twigs. Let's see how strong jiren is when I am cracking open your skull.

>watch Super bc of cutegang
>realize Super is so shit not even Beerus or new Super characters can save the show
>Tori reveals the truth about U6 girls
>tfw could have avoided this fucking trash show if Toei hadn't designed cutegang

thanks Toei

Yeah I would make the semis 7 vs 3 instead and still keep the fucking awesome teamwork ending

And make 11 vs 6 so 6 can job and showcase how strong 11 REALLY is after they btfo U2

Could you be any more assblasted?

Fucking this unironically. Every Gokufag I know irl is a good buddy who goes to gym.
I bet haters are those skinny soyboys who gets bullied in school everyday

You call yourself a Gokufag but you're not a real Gokubro. I'm sorry your hero is going to lose a fight he didn't deserve to win in the first place.

Caulifla a cute!

samefag

Doesent change the fact I could rek you fat fucks irl

People who side with antogonists are always proven to be ugly outcast nerds. Because they resent the chad hero
And his chad fans

Bring back Universe Shits? what's that? Win the next tournament if you want free wishes that bad, monkeys

I think we might need to make this a Caulifla thread

Can't call samefag on mobile users. We don't get the (you)

>fat fucks
I'm 64kg

I want to stick my dick in between her milkers.

Phoneposting doesn't make you any less of a samefag.

Something like this would have been good, I think. It'd give the other contestants a chance to do something other than lose to 7 and 6.

I hope this is pasta.

Weird, every Goku fan I know absolutely loathe Super.

Why did you post that blank picture?

>Kale was Toei idea
Color me surprised
The real question is if controlled LSS was Toei's or Toriyama's idea since that's the only one good thing about Kale. Looks great, fix berserker LSS's dumb hulk design and destroys brolyfags' retarded headcanon about Broly's form being the strongest form even counting god forms, it's wonderful.

So was Geekdom right all along? Is UI just a pathetic jobber form?

Controlled Berserk sounds like a Toyo idea for me

All of Goku's transformations in Super are jobber forms.

What the fuck are talking about?

>Kale so popular that Toriyama is forced to make her canon
>Caulifla is Toriyama’s precious creation
>Kefla WILL be in the manga

Cutegang wins again

>your dad is a jobber kid, A JOBBER

So a dyel. Congrats

Want to know what it does make me?

Fitter than you. Desktop gremlin.

holy shit i just remembered that filler with the asian tutor

Schadenfreude

No one ever said that you dumb fuck.

Wrong Master Roshi was the best thing

Looks like Gokeks woke up on the wrong side of the bed again lol

Vegeta should kill goku when he gets into the stands

"You incompetent low level clown!!"

>2. Vegeta (new form, dope)
poor guy

>Toriyama literally created Caulifla so she can be with Kale

On one hand I'm so glad these characters were created and introduced.
On the other I wish they never existed in the first place so then I wouldn't have been interested in Super in the first place.

What's going on

>that pic

I little off-topic but I'm so happy that we'll get beautiful art like that for ep.131 thanks to Takahashi

>tournament starts
>Jiren immediately fires one big attack that btfos everyone except himself and Goku and maybe Vegeta
>Jiren and Goku fight for 3-4 episodes
>the end

Literally everything between episode 82 and episode 128 besides the first Goku/Jiren fight was filler.

>frieza wins ToP and not Jiren

all of a sudden Goku winning ToP doesn't sound bad at all...

>Brock face intensifies

POWER LEVELS

Your boyfriend Jobku lost
Say goodbye to cuckba

Gokeks are still assblasted, what's new?

>fucking dyspo could beat Ultra Instinct Goku
>FUCKING KEFLA, A CHARACTER THAT WE FUCKING SAW GET DESTROYED BY UI GOKU IS NOW STRONGER THAN HIM
this guy is dumb

>Ultra Jobber literally lost twice to ayy lmao
>his only win is against an inexperienced teenage girl
>the girl Gokufags downplayed so much after all this time

Goku lost on purpose

there I said

D-DELETE THIS!!!

>inb4 "is base Vegito stronger than Super Buu" arguments again

I'm 3-0 against Goku AND Vegeta, nothing new

>SSJ Goten and Kid Trunks stronger than SSJ Goku/Trunks/Gohan

BULLSHIT

>lost to teen girls and has to asspull UI to win

Gohan struggles against the restraints. No matter how much force he uses or energy he expends, the bonds refuse to yield. It's as if the inanimate objects want him to suffer as much as she does. Caulifla stands above him laughing callously at his feeble attempts to flee. He reminds her of pathetic prey desperately trying to escape from the clutches of the predator. The only difference is that while sometimes in nature the creature manages to escape, here there is no such hope.
He glares at her when he realizes the futility of his endeavor. He might not be able to get away but he can at least deny her the satisfaction of victory. Unfortunately he has no idea what she has planned. She rips off his pants and exposes him. Waves of fear begin to assault him. He thought she just wanted to beat him. What the hell is she doing? "Since you lost to me, that means I own you now" she states matter-of-factly. He practically snarls but it does nothing to deter her intent. Caulifla kicks him across the face and the impact sends him over until he's lying on his front. As he struggles to breath with his face in the dirt, he feels something. Something very wrong. Something that should never happen. Something that he'd never imagined in his worst nightmares. Caulifla forces the metallic object into his anal cavity, violating him in the most heinous way. He squirms and he strains and he yells until his lungs are empty but nothing stops her. He could never stop her. "Cry for me, make me feel it" she laughs.
Blood beings to seep from the invasion onto the ground, the earth drinking in his blood. Caulifla is vicious and sadistic. Every cry of anguish is like music to her ears. She conducts the symphony of pain while Gohan begs to be anywhere other than here. He doesn't get his wish. He only gets more pain. After what seems like an eternity of suffering, she finally ceases torturing him. "From now on, your name is Cummyfla, bitch" she laughs.

Move aside Goku, Pan is in charge now!

Your tears are delicious.

Reported for avataring and roleplay

I would do double elimination instead desu, so other universes have a chance to be properly developed and I would make it be like the Dark Tournament from Yu Yu Hakusho where each round could be a different format, just to make sure they're pleasing Zeno or whatever Zeno feels like watching. e.g. round 1 could consist of five 1v1s with a best of 5 win condition, round 2 could be 2v2s or 3v3s or simply a battle royale with 10vs10. Yeah, I'd keep them having 10 characters per team, so they can easily swap people out inbetween rounds, thus trying to avoid fatigue, plus every character will get their moment to shine, this includes the other universes.

Here's the bracket I think would fit best and give this shit hole of an arc some "depth" and investment. Basically a standard Dragon Ball tourney. I could go into detail with each round, but I feel like it's kinda pointless. This arc desperately needed an actual tourney format.

It still amaze me so many people repost the chart I made. Glad to see not everyone here is a retard that thinks SS3 Goku beats Gotenks/Gohan or that kid Boo was stronger than super Boo

>first SS Goku
>early SS Trunks
>first SS Gohan
>SS future Gohan (who is early future Trunks tier)

>not weaker than the super prodigies Goten and Trunks

Nice.

>cucketafags and gokeks seething

This is the best timeline

Report all avatarfags

>>>/global/rules/6

You know the drill.

It pisses me off that their base forms are so weak
They literally cannot win without transforming

I like the bracket you've made user, good job!

Comfy thread you got here.

>new dbz arc focuses on gohan as MC

>boring highschool/saiyaman arc
>babidi appears
>recoome 2.0 appears and abuses Videl
>couldn't even go SSJ2 for crush but will for some nature-loving machine
>so weak kamehameha couldn't destroy majin egg but rather boosts energy
>so weak even needs a cheat code to be relevant again
>gets GOD mode in le short time
>gets cocky with it
>literally same mistake that killed his daddy
>cockiness lead to bro + master getting absorbed (REMEMBER DADDY AND TORANKSU?)
>jobs so fucking hard
>daddy appears (again) for help
>couldn't catch a potara
>gets absorbed
>causes the WHOLE planet earth destruction
>daddy legit had to come back to life to save Earth because can't protect the planet for shit

Why do people like him again?

You insects fear Son Goku.

N-no s-s-shut the fuck up Kefla was third strongest in the tournament after all!! M-much stronger than cuckgeta!!

LOL Fuck Geekdom is fucking wild on twitter. His tweets have ctfu'ing like fucking crazy. Check em out.

I want to smell his hair.

Success breeds jealousy.

Feels good being #1.

Report all avatarfags

>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11

In a series with half decent writing they sure can.

Here's some more, they're fucking glorious. Geekdom, you magnificent bastard.

I don't see any logical explanations as to why he'd do it. If Jiren wins then he won't accept a rematch. The only thing I can think of is that Goku (knowing frieza is still in the game) uses it as an attempt to train with el grande padre so could 'one day beat Jiren'. But mastered UI goku is the final form, the upmost limit of goku's power so much so that any further training is fruitless.

I kind of stopped paying attention after toppo got eliminated. Can someone spoonfeed me a quick rundown on what happened after that? Thanks

t. assblasted gokek.

People like this guy...

Shut up Cummyfla

>at jobbing

>cucketafags this assblasted

n-no... it's all over... Jiren has no chance against Furiza-Sama...

Did I hear someone say power levels?

17 died in hopes to protect Goku and Vegeta, didn't guard Freeza.

Turns out that Goku and Vegeta jobbed and Freeza probably wins the whole thing.

Why did this fight suck so much? It had so much potential.

so thanks to the new interview we finally know what happened here

>toriyama didn't include jiren's personality in his original draft
>toei made jiren into a superhero who always talks about justice. He would be the one to think Goku is a villain
>Toriyama complained and told them Jiren is meant to be silent
>Toei replaced Jiren with Toppo
>Thus Toppo became a justicefag and Jiren became a boring quiet autist
>Also explains while in Xenoverse Jiren has Toppo's personality.

>Want to know what it does make me? Fitter than you. Desktop gremlin.
You sound like a larping fatass right now.