OPM

>Next Chapter 100 pages
Will Murata be ok?

He's done more than that before.

>The man broke is limiter.
>mfw When the author becomes the character

How the fuck does he do it?
Is manga simply his life's passion or something? What makes him try so hard?

>another 100 pages
This is a mangaka that deserves his praise.

You know you gotta admit he brings out great manga art in such a short period of time. props one is probably glad he has a great artist as great as him doing his manga.

He was already producing high quality 80 pages monthly, 19 per week, when he was working for jump.

Now that he doesn't have deadlines he can do whatever he wants out of artistic passion. He's also well-rested since ONE takes some time to give him new scripts.

This is the power of the trained weekly japanese mangaka being freed of his shackles.

For some reason, I can't find that edit someone did of this page, but if I did find it, I'd be posting it right now.

He doesn’t draw backgrounds and leaves that to his assistants who also do all the details and coloring.
He needs to hurry since the anime team needs this arc to be done before they air.

>He needs to hurry since the anime team needs this arc to be done before they air.
That's bullshit.

BUT DO YOU BELIEVE IT!?

Yeah, you are right.

No, you are retard.

You are absurdly dumb, the material for the anime is done, it'll either do until the end of the Tournament Arc, or until after the EC fight.

The absolute fucking MADMAN

>JC STAFF
so, how badly will they fuck season 2 up?

Here ya go

>It's "let's pretend that JC staff is a garbage-tier studio" episode
Stop whining, it won't have a better animation than S1 but it won't be dog shit either.

A one cour would have been done by now, it’s gonna be 2 cour.

Not much because the manga is Murata-tier.

I'm hopeful they got a decent director that understands the source material.
That's not how this works at all, and Murata has talked about this on stream already. Adaptations aren't done just as the material is done most of the times.

He will do 200p when going digital, just wait for quality overdose

>when going digital
So never?
Murata is a paper man

Possibly less badly than Madhouse fucked up the animation of Overlord S2.

>author

It's like people didn't even watch his streams, going digital would clash with his style.