3x3 Thread

Post 'em.

5/8
Watching through the original Gundam at the moment, it holds up incredibly well, I like it a lot.

11/15
Honoo no Tenkousei is underrated.
Re: is the worst Cutie Honey anime. I even preferred Flash, honestly.

>I only watch Gainax and Nisio shit

Thinkin' about switching out Tamayura for When Marnie was There 2bh

4/4

8/8
Everyone always praises the first episode of Re:Cutie but I never finished it precisely because I thought the first episode was dull
Learned later on that it was an Imaishi episode and suddenly it clicked.

It's your 3x3, so do you. That said, I love Tamayura, and I thought Marnie was really boring.

True. I also get attached to things that have been on my 3x3 for awhile. Generally if I change something I revert it back after awhile.

6/6
6/6
anime 3/3
manga 2/3

0/13

1/13

1/9 0/5

0/15 2/14

>kissless_virgin.jpg

>3x3 Thread
>Not a single 3x3
makes you think.

3x3s are old and busted. 4x4s are new hotness.

5.5 or 6.5/7
+Eva, +/-KLK might rewatch I just remember it being such a mess towards the end, +/-TTGL, ++Psycho Pass, ++Katanagatari, ++From the New World, +/-Haruhi(++Film)
4/4 can't be bothered to watch Gundam
+NHK, ++Bebop, ++Planetes, ++GitS
6/6
+Lain, ++FLCL, +Mushishi, +Tatami, +Eva, +NHK

Might expand this to be 4x4

it was hard narrowing it down to one trigger anime

Horrible taste.

You too

Retard.

I don't even know what anyone of this shit is, yet somehow I still feel like you have horrible taste.

2/3
4/4 for anime
6/7 such good taste and you ruin it with KonoSuba

Finished expanding

3.5 or 4/4
+Keijo, ++Luluco, +Yuru Yuri though I think it was losing its charm towards the end of s3, +/-Haruhi(++film)

++Baccano, ++Girls Last Tour, ++Nichijou, +Valley of the Wind, --Barakoman

Well if I'm allowed to ruin my 3x3 with Konosuba its only fair you can have Barakamon to ruin yours...

Just awful.

makes me nostalgic

You have to rate others newfriend

Don't bother rating anyone like that guy said. No one cares what you think of them. Horrible 3x3.

i don't care

Then leave

Honoo no Tenkousei is really sharply written and visually distinct, I really didn't expect it to be so well made, I was pleasantly surprised by it.
I only like Re bc of the Gainax part of it, I don't really care for the Cutie Honey at all.
I do like those, but Sakura, KLK, Psycho-Pass, Rakugo, SSY and Haruhi are neither.

Have you seen much 70s anime? HnT is a nod to a lot of themes and art styles from various 70s franchises.

No, that's part of why I'm watching Gundam at the moment, just trying to watch some good 70s shit.

>Gintama
>Kimi no Na wa
>TTGL
>Steins;Gate
>Monogatari
>HxH
MAL: the Taste
go back there

Why do these threads exist? I don't get it.

So people can trash each other's taste

Why do you exist, user?

In theory its a way for the board to compare tastes and talk about their favourites and why they dislike others preferences.

In practice its like 6 or 7 pretentious faggots who show up in every thread and a bunch of posers trying to emulate taste based on what those fags post and say

so you can ask the same questions once a week.

1/2
3/3
4/5
3/6
4/6
5/6

>Your Lie in April
Disgusting

It was either that or Haibane Renmei for the last spot. I really liked it though since I have a thing for melodrama.

Your Lie in April is shōnenshit.

>picking YLIA over Haibane Renmei
user this is the definition of shit taste. I like melodrama too, but YLIA had such shitty, unlikable characters that by the end I didn't give a fuck about what happened to any of them

It was a while ago since I watched them. Maybe I'd rate them differently today but when I watched Kimi no uso It made me really emotional so I added it to my favorites list. ef - a tale of memories is on the 3x3 for the same reason and Clannad: AS used to be there.

What is even likeable about Mirai Nikki?

no, you leave, sstupid fuck

I enjoyed Shigatsu but the fact that the main characters were all middle schoolers just turned me off a lot. Much of their thinking and dialogue didn't match their age. Would have been much more enjoyable if they were all at least 16 or 17.

It's baby's first "edgy" anime

I thought that was Elfen Lied.

It used to be.

I imagine 3x3 threads being the same 10 or so posters circle jerking about the superiority of their taste

I think you should pick a shittier image for FLCL.

Pray tell why?

Why even make these threads? They're just one half fags trying to get attention for their epic patrician taste, and the other half is fags like me pointing it out
>hurr duur guys I like FLCL and LoGH
yeah, you and everybody else on the fucking planet, shut the fuck up special snowflake piece of shit

How can we make 3x3 threads great again.

You can't because its a shitty idea and they were always shit threads to begin with

Been rewatching SZS, forgot how good good SHAFT is.

These ones are decent I suppose.

I like them. Butthurt fags like you are half the fun.

>no donovan
9/10

You will experience the satisfaction of having overcome a difficult challenge.

nice meme, 10/9

>Dougram and Mirai Nikki on the same chart
The fuck

What's bottom left?

you are from brazil ? i am too : ) k-on is 1 of my favourite animea. bnrazil for k-on! :)

2/5

2/4 anime

4/4 5/5

7/7

4/6

5/6
Saint Seiya~

5/7
2/4
5/6
2/2