One Piece

Thoughts on this guy? What's his deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15232059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Sanji the most tragic one piece character?

How many chapters are left in WCI?

strawpoll.me/15232059
strawpoll.me/15232059
strawpoll.me/15232059

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

Sanji deserves a big win. Either nami, or all blue

It's almost time

zoro's back story is going to be even sadder and tragic you'll see

Wano when!

Is carrot joining the crew?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

morgan will be forced to keep the incident quiet but the GERMA comic in the paper will have the true story of the tea party

The pirate queen! Luffy wife!

Why is that fig so ugly?

NOT

He’s had a bad week

This arc has been 10/10 for me. Oda hacked some great plotlines twisted for real. Character designs of this arc have been hilarious and clean. People who dont like this arc basically complain on every arc they read week to week.

He's cute and everyone should stop bullying him and continue bullying Sanji instead

Really disappointing, I was hoping for someone more like Cracker's disguise. Maybe he has a cool ability that makes him better.

after arlong park oda lost his touch

honestly after orange town the manga was never quite as good

GAY. INTERESTED.

we can't rate WCI until its over.
Remember marineford,
If we tried to rate it before Shanks appeared.

This chap was actually more entertaining than the one were the fight with katakuri concluded.

I love the germa now

It would've been 4/10, then it's 2/10

It's been my favorite arc of the New World. Love the character designs, especially the female ones. Oda definitely upped his game from Nami-face syndrome with Big Mom, Amande, and Brulee.

ASEXUAL AND ALSO INTERESTED

the germa are assholes and deserve to get killed (except reiju)

Big mom pirates will lose to Strawhats and Germa. it will be one sided, and easy victory.

Then big mom will appear, and show us what it means to be a yonko

It's been pretty good, easily a 9/10, but I think it's been a little sloppier than usual, I think Oda was clearly improvising along the way, especially after the wedding. But as far as ambition goes, it pretty much surpases Dressrosa in every way, I can't wait to see its overall impact on the rest of the series.

>Zoro
>smarter
>stronger
>Actually good looking
>part of the monster trio
>doesn't lose, period.
>isn't a beta
>Doesn't care about females
>accomplishes what he says he will
>Luffy's right hand man

>Sanji
>stupid
>cuck
>beta
>losses the majority of the time
>Just a giant disappointment
>Luffy never relies on him for anything because he knows he'll be let down
>Luffy relies on him for once and is let down, almost dies
>Not apart of the monster trio
>Orbits every female he sees, yet never gets laid
>Family hates him
>a literal mistake
>a single mother can do his job on the ship

Big Mom and Brulee are old ladies, Oda's always done original ugly or old women (see: Kokoro, Tsuru, Jora, fat Alvida, Marigold, etc).

>yfw Hajrudin's shipwright is this guy Rayleigh saved in Sabaody
God I love Oda.

Asexuality is real and its a mental disorder that makes it impossible for you to feel horny or infatuated meaning you will feel nothing towards women or girls in a non platonic manner. You could fuck an asexual girl and she would never orgasm and she would be disgusted the entire time because without horniness sex is fucking gross.

That's true. He's also been a bit more adventurous with variety in young female body types with THICC Smoothie

And technically Amande is older than Brulee

The giant warriors pirates are five, Hajrudin, Stansen and..? I guess two of them will be Oimo and Kashi. Maybe the fifth one will be Gerth?

The fact that there's been so many women in the arc helps a lot. I don't see why Amande being old matters, that only makes her less unique, the younger girls like Pudding, Flampe and Myukuru have the most Nami-like faces, and that's always been the case with younger women.

>tfw macrofag
I-I want a giant crew to follow me

the atmosphere of this saga is the most disgusting BY FAR
i feel like im in a fucking teletubbies episode, absolutely repulsive

How mad would you guys be if Ichiji tossed Sanji a raid suit before the army closed in around them, just as a "in case you ever change your mind" thing?

Is there any user who legit doubts that this character is Gin with a fuckin mask on?

I doubt they'll be guys we previously knew. That'd be disappointing.

Oda can actually design versatile female character. He just follows a single template for "attractive youthful girl" and feels the need to fit every important female character into that template. When he's forced to design a whole crowd of female characters, or gender bend for SBS, he does a great job.

Look at all the good women designs this arc (Big Mom, Amande, Brulee, Galette, Praline, Poire, Joconde) and compare them to the ones that are lead characters (Pudding, Reiju, Carrot).

Someone should tell him that it's okay to have girls that aren't "Hollywood" attractive. Nami and Robin already fulfill that quota.

>Nami-like
I don’t see it, especially Not with Flampe.

i hope judge is in a fucking coma or something

which one?

luffy goes to sleep, lol.
will the Germa give him a super caffeine pill

Yeah. He still has it but for the important young female characters but he's been throwing out interesting ones with Galette, Praline, Chiffon (although that's not new) and Joconde

being such a huge faggot

He even uses a giant version of Gin’s weapon.

Eh, Oimo and Kashi were part of the origina Gaint Warrior Pirates. They can't really prove themselves better than the previous generation while relying on former members. Gerth is a possible choice though.

And like I said, the amount of women (and their age) is the biggest reason for that. It's just like Amazon Lily having interesting designs.

Oda turned into a hack after Romance Dawn

Yeah. I just hope he keeps it up with Kaido's crew. I would love to have a female Disaster similar to Smoothies role except she actually does something

So is that weapon meant to be a giant fan or a giant balloon at the end of a stick?

that's the point of wci, it's a whimsical place with food themed structures. but behind that whimsy is one of the strongest pirates in the world, making it a very dangerous place

Oda turned into a hack before he started writing manga

it's like a morning star without spikes

>sanji got taken down by a fan
my fucking sides

From the perspective of natives normal islands with dirt and trees are fucking weird.

It’s a magical giant version of the weapon Gin used to beat Sanji, a ball mace.

The fact that he took Candyland, and turned it into a world that could plausibly exist in One Piece’s world is great IMO. Like when it was first shown in Fishman Island I never thought it would be a place we actually go.

Really slim chances, though that'd be nice.

and thats DISGUSTING
i hope they dont have to get back to this place again for fucking up bm
hell, i hope they dont even see her anymore, all her powers have that retard look, basically dressrosa on steroids
of course it's ok if you like it, i just hope anyone that likes it dies a horrible death and oda gets to know it so that he doesnt draw it anymore
but it's ok

It isn't a tonfa though.

Namis going to Luffy, the reason they introduced Pudding is so Sanji gets a waifu

Damn close, your technicalyvright and I saw that as I posted the pic though.

Oda probably made Sanji job because he wanted to give Germa a grand re-entrance into the story. Just sayin.

Why is it always phoneposters?

That literally just happened

but im literally at my pc?

>mental disorder
Sexual orientations aren't illnesses unless they harm yourself and/or the people around you.

>Orientation
No its a mental disoder you retarded fuck.

Sanji will probably wreck with his family.

Read the conversation dummy, we are talking about the others. If one of the four is one we knew, that's a cool callback, if it's the four of them that's just boring, it doesn't bring anything new.

See, the shading on the last panel tells me the wide half of the weapon is spherical in shape, but its overall design reminds me of an Uchiwa. I'm fucking confused

It’s a giant ball

It's arguably the best arc in the whole manga.

Where is Gim from? If he ever does reappear, the Year of Sanji makes sense.

Since this masked character is mocking Sanji’s moves and seems slightly bigger level, exactly like Gin, and his weapon is almost exactly like Gin’s, I think the masked guy IS Gin.

That's just an assumption. He didn't beat Niji and Ichiji.

>sanji didnt even bother to create some sort of plan
>Specialized in speed, cant fucking outrun fodder, it wasn't even a high ranking BM pirate that took him down.
>Needs germa to save his ass.
Why does oda hates sanji? Why cant he get a single break and shine for a while? Sanji didnt even get to fight l.

He's Big Mom's son though. Not some guy who randomly joined the crew.

I meant wreck the mooks on WCI. Maybe Sanji kicks in Oven’s shit

That's just as retarded as saying red hair is an illness because it's uncommon and attracts bullies.

i don't think it's a mask,we've seen him change expression

Liking this arc = liking DBS

He was attacked from the direction he was going in, he was distracted because of Pekoms, and he received the hit to protect Luffy. Besides he obviously won't be as fast while carrying Luffy, and this is the same guy that evaded Katakuri's shot.

It’s a small ball that expands into a giant ball, like one of those fans except a sphere and solid steel. It probably uses the same kind of mechanic as one of those fans to get big. Or it’s just magic who knows.

more a curse than an illness
equally degenerate tho

Holy shit an actual retard.

What’s DBS

>implying

Year of Sanji ended long ago.

Sanji redemption arc wen?

Was it just me or was this chapter a few pages shorter than usual?

every year is the year of sanji until he gets a fight

based Goda

it had like three double page spreads