UQ Holder

New chapter is out, so why isn't there a thread? Did forcing Negi down everyone's throats kill the manga?

No one has scans

>New chapter is out, so why isn't there a thread? >Did forcing Negi down everyone's throats kill the manga?
You answered yourself

>Did forcing Negi down everyone's throats kill the manga?
That plus the extended harem antics arc, yes.
>Manga steadily builds up popularity in-spite of Negimafag whining
>Ruins it by giving into their demands, thus causing them to stop caring about UQH and driving away new fans
Genius move, Ken.

Also fuck him for giving us the god tier development in the Dana arc and then shitting all over it to push Negi/Eva and force Naru 3.0/Touta instead and abandoning the earlier, darker tone and original characters

Nobody gives a shit about the manga anymore. It was never hugely popar here or in sales, especially compared to Negima's peak, but it still held a respectable following.

Then it shit the bed horrifically and pleased nobody. Didn't please the Negima fans with the Negima callbacks, pissed off many of the existing fans with the harem crap and Negima taking over the plot. It was just a huge mess all around.

What happened to Negi’s mom?

Negi was the only thing that mattered and Ken fucked it up.

Waiting for it to end before I finish reading.

Are you going to ask this in every fucking thread even though you were given an answer?

UQH was better than Negima was before the haremshit and negi ruined it tbqh

Gotta wait for Danke to rip it.

Ever since it went to monthly instead of weekly I haven't bothered to keep up.

>Write a Negi's arc for Negimafags, UQfags don't like it and go away
>The arc ends and continues to focus on UQ, Negimafags don't like it and go away
Congratulations, with that clusterfuck anime now no one cares about this shit anymore. What's the next step of Ken's master plan?

>What's the next step of Ken's master plan?
Honestly it feels like it could end soon.

The synergy of shoving in that Negima arc and going monthly killed any momentum the series had for me. With monthlies I tend to not care about keeping up unless I'm really interested in the series (e.g. Dungeon Meshi) and just catch up whenever I happen to remember the monthly series exists and with the Negima wankery for the old cast, it took out me remaining drive to keep up. Great job, Ken.

Looking forward to his next series with 12 girls lusting after the mc. Cue to discussions about who the winner will be until mysteriously the Narusegawa clone will pull ahead of the pack.

Ken really needs to give up, there's only so many times someone can fuck up before you begin to realize the curse isn't anime adaptions through they are shit, it's the author. This dude can't story tell for shit and his own universe is full of contradictions and plot holes and dare I say it, sameface syndrome.

At least Mishima's awful story telling has good fanservice

There is no fucking scan. Post them.

Yeah.

I honestly drop it when the MC turns into a vampire and get super OP while stealing Negi harem member which is the vampire chick. I drop it and never look back.

To mw the thing that killed it was going Monthly.

I'm ain't following Akamatsu's antics on monthly basis.

>Did forcing Negi down everyone's throats kill the manga?
Nah. People were looking forward to the Negima stuff. It died after Akamatsu decided to shift the focus back to UQH.

Half the people were driven away by the Negi wanking. The other half only cared about the Negi shit and left when it was over.

It died after Chisame won the Negibowl instead of Evangeline when that didn't even make any sense.

Senpai the sales peaked for Dana and the start of the Negi arc and have been falling ever since it continued.
Threads started to die during the Negi stuff too.

Ken fucked up.

I always thought this was a shitshow, but from what you guys are saying I'm glad I dropped it when it went monthly. Sad to see one of my favorite authors shit the bed like this though, it's never been the same since the tail end of Negima.

He needs to learn that isn't good enough anymore, we need a full harem as a goal with better fanservice. I don't expect that to happen.

He is the reason harems are as terrible as they are. There is no chance of him making an actual harem end.