Dr. Stone 49

Time for some science dump!

>panel 3
that's a vagina....

END
What do you think Senkuu is talking about?

spoopy but would still fap

Bio or chemical weapons.

Well', he actually "used" one this chapter

even for a desperate virgin this is sad user.

kys

>Let's nuke Tsukasa!
Well that escalated quickly.

wat

You need to jerk off more

Death has some pretty good titties.

Literally just serves those retards right, how is the writer even going to justify Tsukasa's army's justification for siding with him instead of just deflecting to Senku's kingdom of science?
>be delinquent
>live in modern era with peak technological advancements and society
>don't know any other life then this plush and comfy world
>get turned into stone
>get freed from fossilized state thousands of years into the future by some weird lion shit smelling hippy
>introduces me to the new and only lifestyle of hunting and gathering and shitting in the corner of our residential caves
>tells me about his plans for a new society where we'll live like literal cavemen forever and make no advancements in life whatsoever
>also asks me to hunt down and kill the only guy who's actually trying to make life easier for all of us by reinventing society, modern technology and freeing people from this weird stone curse
>give myself a Just fuck my shit up hairdo and help regress society even further because why not

He probably justified it saying they'll be allowed to fuck bitches and kill anything they want, and act out their most basest of desires so long as they call him the boss. They're LARPing being cavemen on this giant camping trip, and they get to fuck up a village of actual neanderthals! What more could a meathead want?

But we know from this chapter that this new girl Homura and potentially all those other fossilized female statues are apparently fine with being sex slaves for a bunch of jobbers who want to live like cavemen

They likely don't have a choice, being revived in a kingdom of meatheads. Homura aside, since she seems as heartless as Hyouga.

I can see the meatheads going for it, but I have trouble seeing someone like spear guy joining Tsukasa's philosophy, unless they want pursue a tribal caveman lifestyle forever.

He's gonna build a fucking death star

rip naboo

>kys
Kill yourself.

The allure of modern advances will probably eventually switch some over. Cola switched Gen over, and that guy specifically said he's playing both sides to come out on top.

The most powerful and useful "weapon" in the history of human fighting?

Communication. Long distance and fast communication.

He's going to build some sort of radios and walky talkies, which are actually surprisingly simple to make.

Does the author even know what he's doing with Tsukasa? He's trying to justify him as this guy who see's children as innocent while adults are all "corrupt" and now he's making these same "innocent" children into the corrupt adult stereotype he despises by apparently forcing women into being sex slaves and having them kill off a bunch of natives that include children

It's like a fairly common hypocrisy in stone age survival stories. I'm reminded of Lord of the Flies, which had kids get hyped up on killing a wild boar and finally being able to eat meat, so they murdered an innocent kid in a frenzy. And then when the most society-like kid was killed and their object of order was destroyed, all that was left was a survival game for the MC, the only kid left who didn't want to turn into a savage.

Yeah, senku will use poisonous gases and make the entire village wears gas masks.

>Comforts of the modern world

Money. itll ruin everything

I wasn't sure about the series when it started but I've been enjoying it more and more as its gone on. How does Sup Forums feel about it?

>People thinking its nukes and chemical weapons and the like.
>Senku is basically spoiling it with the whole "The one who controls this wins" line.

Information, communication, intelligence, etc.

Probably some kind of communication relay. Maybe radios or something.

I was joking about the nuke bit. Obviously he can't do that yet.

Since I don't see Senku reinventing microphones just yet I'm betting its some sort of morse code transmitter.

Right that makes more sense.

Misinformation, Senku just need another Gen to spread fake news into Tsukasa Empire.

jews

I'm really disappointed the author had Tsukasa revive a bunch of generic brutes. I would've liked an ideological battle between the "We can't give guns to cavemen" faction and the "technology must be advanced for the sake of the future" factions. Instead we just have a good guy and a bad guy.

>I already built katanas so the next step is obviously nukes

SOCCER

gotta have some fodder

We glorious nippon biohazard now?!

wut

Why take hostages, you have his best fucking friend right at home

goddamn, anybody remember the other protagonist? ANYBODY?

>We'll combine the strongest weapons of America and Japan and crush Tsukasa once and for all!

maybe he is already dead

Adam and Eve of the stone world my butt

>anybody remember the other protagonist?
yes, I like Chrome as much as Senku

What's with the anti-science group keep using these technical tools? First that spear and now that fire-making tool.

They need basic stuff to stay alive, but Tsukasa doesn't want to create anything more advanced than that. I forget if it was just because he hates adults, or because he wanted to be one with nature or something, it's been a while.

Chrome? He is safe with senku.

He said technology created an unhappy society filled with problems and that they'd be much happier living like hunter gatherers, which is completely correct

Only when you aren't about to die of cholera, or born weak by nature.

Something like a uav satellite

Aerial warfare? A hot air balloon seems possible even in this situation. Attack by the sky are strong (far from an op weapon tho, an arrow is enough to take it down).
Communication came to my mind to, but what to communicate and to whom? They lack manpower, even with good communication that won't change.

>anti-science group
They were never anti-science, Tsukasa himself is the one of those that most admires Senku and he himself seems to have a solid scientific background.

They are against modern society and shit like that, not science and technology per se.

Smartphones?

Science would break his leadership, if he only wanted to restart with kids only he could have simply kept Senku prisoner until he destroyed all the statues. He can't take the risk, he wants to create an uthopia but also wants to be the boss of it.

Suiika as the main girl when?

Marxism?

Imagine if no ones remember Taiju anymore.
Like, he's completely removed from the manga and never ever brought up again, like he has never been there.
How would you react?

Katanas were enough. They got distracted by the fire.

The west is too inferior.

Based Suika, what afucking hero.

Do nips really believe that shit ?

the high ground

Won't help against the army.
They need to destroy their food and water source so they will fuck off and go somewhere else.

Oh shit, Senkuu is gonna straight up drop a bomb on Tsukasa

Didn't he run away with worst girl so far?

Just read the whole manga today, and I have to join the chorus here, what the FUCK is wrong with Tsukasa?

Seriously? A bunch of meathead delinquents that are all too happy to slaughter villagers? Ones that would also totally fold to the Kingdom of Science the moment they start getting shit like warm running water, modern medicine, seasoned food and electricity?

And most of all, what is going on in his head to autistically go chase for Senkuu when he broke his neck himself? Is he really that shaken up by SCIENCE that he'll waste resources chasing ghosts?

...Did that retarded oaf somehow spill the beans like with the holy water? God, fuck that guy.

this

Coulldn't he just pop up some grenades and BTFO the stonetards leaving no space for fighting prowess to matter. That or a flamethrower.

wat. How the hell is he going to just make computerchips..

>right hand man
the guy should really open his eyes

Maybe a hot air balloon anchored to the ground? So the village can scout the enemy from afar and cannot be taken by surprised attacks. "That" could be air superiority. It's hard to lose any war when you have air superiority.

Would they just pierce the globe with flaming arrows?

Would they really be able to scout through dense tree foliage from the air? It's not like they have infrared vision or something.

Freedom from bothersome stuff. A world where you can fuck all you want, kill who you want, live through strength and merit rather then intellect, and not be oppressed by all those bothersome adults. There could also be a bit of trauma in regards to adults so they despise them.
And Tsukasa also bodied 3 lions with his bare fists, caught a crossbow bolt and casually knocked a thick tree with nothing but a stone knife. Some may have been intimidated and forced by Tsukasa to assist, I assume these ones will be the first to defect once Senkuu builds a gun

Flaming arrows are a meme, we see them often in action stories because they're exciting but in reality an arrow burdened by cloth imbibed with oil is not going to go far or straight or have much impact. Throwing a burning rock will probably do a better job in range, accuracy and burning damage.

Hunters and rangers generally have extremely good visions, just don't put Suika up there.

Then the population would explode and crimes and degeneracy would start again.
It's better to live in a stone world while breeding superior human specimens and he doesn't hate science just the unjust world where people are enslaved, tortured and starve to death for amusement.

>just the unjust world where people are enslaved, tortured and starve to death for amusement.

A world that will ABSOLUTELY return no matter his efforts to stop it.

The guy is just fucking blind if he thinks his ideal world will last for long beyond his lifetime. What does he think made humans "rot" in the first place? Does he really think he can "purge" the things he dislikes from human nature? The kids (if he has ever even awoken a single kid, because all I see are young adults) will just rediscover all o that shit, or failling that, their children will.

Tsukasa's fighting a losing battle against human ingenuity and their innate desire to make their own lives more comfortable, and the thing that baffles me the most is that he should be smart enough to realize this. All he's creating is a world where the misery of modern life is replaced by the misery of high child mortality, short lifespans, probably a quick return to slavery, and dying to fucking pneumonia in the period it takes to return to the misery of modern life.

It's almost as if he's a high schooler that shows tipical high schooler ideals

>>the most powerful weapon in human existence
I'm guessing biological warfare?

Senkuu's already produced guns, and then steel, the missing one is germs

Getting your ethics in line and creating a generation that values the right things before starting society is a good move

>The most powerful weapon in humanity's two million years of existence

Sup Forums autism?

It's prostitutes

Probably not, but there's no denying katanas look way cooler.

Radios don't need computerchips. They're actually very rudimentary. All you need is a device to convert sound into radio waves and one to read radio waves back into auditory range.

Although I don't think he was referring specifically to radios, you're right that he does have the technology right now to create one. In chapter 27 he used galena to make glass, and that has historically been used as the primary detector in a crystal radio set.

mix these two together: sexually transmissible diseases, the weapon that can devastate entire continents

>Blogger: It couldn't have been that bad.
>Looks it up. Gets out some statistics what impact those STD's had.
>DEAR MERCIFUL GOD!
Turns out purity had legitimate medical use!