Garo: Vanishing Line

New episode today. Gina's finally back.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1013864
mega.nz/#F!fdxyyZ6R!oMuJS8XdtoHC8nEUUKhBHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope for much sakuga in this series' final episodes, kinda how HnKs production values increased for its last two episodes.

OST will be out on April 11th.

Excellent.

>brings back his grapple capes
Literally my favorite aspect of his design. The only way it could get better is if he got his pseudo buckler back on his left arm

They had to make way for Zoro's chains somehow.

Subs when?

Roughly an hour and half, user.

ded

no shit

nyaa.si/view/1013864
here we go, lads

Exquisite.

Subs when?

Erai is already out. If you're waiting for HS then who knows.

Nice

Fuck, Sophie isn't playing around.

She stepped way the fuck up.

Bueno

This time on Top Garo: Gina does a sweet jump.

Weirdly good English.

>hey kid wanna /ss/?
Shame she was killed this ep.

Garo or B: The beggining?

>It's actually written like an abstract

That look in her eye, you just KNOW.

Just imagine.

One for the dark lord on his dark throne

Knight isn't even trying to fit in the corporate enviroment

>Sophie is saved by Zaruba's sacrifice
>Martin is seduced by King's RIng
Deep, bruh.

WHAT IS LOVE

forgot image

I genuinely feel sad for Martin.

ayy lmao

I put this on hold after the mid-season climax, how is it holding up? Will it top HnK?

But she wasn't.
She clearly teleported away before she was killed

>Will it top HnK
I don't think so, but it's very close.

Ok this episode title lost me

King is actually pretty creepy looking, considering the fact that this is likely his first form.

>expecting a shithead Dark Knight to even attempt to fit in in an environment full of Horror chow

Poor Martin, there's no coming back from this one.

It's be pretty hard

Jesus, Sure Martin fucked up but he didn't deserve this.

Time for Sword to put him out of his misery. Oh wait, Horrors are never truly "dead".

He deserved all of it, the real tragedy is that he realized that himself

>Sophie pushed her brother into becoming a full Horror.

The strangulation only sped up the process.

I'm still amazed at Sophie going full on brother killing mode so fast. Shows that she is strong enough to ignore blood ties when push comes to shove.

Seriously, what the fuck, Sophie?

Well after all the shit she's been through, I'm glad she isn't acting like a certain other female protagonist from a MAPPA show and actually realizes what needs to be done for the greater good. Shame that at the end of the day she's still a normal teenage girl and Martin overpowered her before she could finish the job.

Sophie did nothing wrong

Could you really blame her?

I don't blame her, she made the right call, I just didn't expect her to be so ruthless.

>isn't afraid to choke an oniichan

You'd think it wouldn't be possible to make a girl this best

The El Dorado arc is really damn good so far.

So Martin really wasn't a Horror, avoiding possession from a Horror who could force its way into any other human with any amount of darkness, thanks to his overall positive and noble personality. Sophie assumed he was a Horror and rushed things, driven by the guilt she felt over the things Martin did for her sake, which led Martin to allow King to possess him. What a tragic scenario. Neither of the Hennes siblings did anything meaning any bad, but they ended up in this totally fucked up situation anyway, because of their own actions.

Anyone has Gina stitches ?

Is this some super secret makai alchemist technique?

Yeah I feel so bad for both of them and just want them to be happy and back together again.

For this ep? There really weren't any good shots of her. Actually there haven't been any good shots of her for a few eps now. I have a few older ones saved though.

nah I just watched all episode today and unfortunately I missed every thread so if some anons could post those already done that would be great

Unfortunately I don't think I managed to save all the Gina stitches. To be honest though there weren't that many. Most of them were regular screencaps.

Huh was this an error? Sophie appeared out of nowhere

mega.nz/#F!fdxyyZ6R!oMuJS8XdtoHC8nEUUKhBHQ

I think it was supposed to be the camera turning around.

I wonder how the fuck something like this even happens unless they had to turn it in seconds before a deadline. Vanishing Line is really weird anyway, I don't think there's any other Garo series where there's basically no fucking armor present for 5+ episodes all the time.

she's a ninja

No need for Sword to be in full power all the time. Im happy he uses the armor only in extreme cases

The funniest thing was seeing Martin run away and tried to hide from Sophie

So where the fuck is Knight in all of this?

Last we saw him he was recovering from the wounds Zaruba gave him. He'll probably pop out and finally settle the score with either Luke or Sword.

This isn't even my final form

The BD will probably correct this.

It'll probably be against Luke. Sword has already BTFO him two times and Luke needs to prove he is a worthy opponent now. It will go like this

Gina-Big Titty Monster or Bishop
Luke-Knight
Sophie/Sword-King

>never got a closeup of Queens ass while she wore that tight suit

Knight gives no shit to Luke, he has homo lust MUH WORTH OPPONENT for Sword.
He will show up right before Sword and King start fights, jobbing hard and maybe finally getting killed

That doesn't look like Mendoza

Mendoza is still burning in Makai at this point, so King is just a diffrerent shitter entirely.

will she ever smile again?

Yeah, once she marries Sword

Sophie actually did nothing wrong, it's just like she said, her brother was already a horror. Nothing that could be done to save him.

He wasn't a Horror yet. The possession took place at the end of the episode after Martin build up enough darkness from what happened during the episode.

He was already long possessed my dude. Look at his shadow in the previous episode. He just hadn't transformed yet.

For a second I actually bought Martin being King

I actually can't tell what exactly happened to her. If she managed to escape or if her exploding into petals was her death animation.

Is any of the live action Garos as good as Honoo no Kokuin, or at least Vanishing Line? I'm 10 episodes into the first one and it's been pretty meh.

This is seriously unsettling me for some reason.

she escaped, you see her in the next episode preview

What was the sigil thing on the ground when she disappeared? That made me think that she just teleported away.

it was one of their teleport circles. but I wasn't entirely sure if she managed to use it or died before it triggered. but I guess answers that

>mfw realizing King resembles an avatar of sorts for the series social networks

Social commentary is too deep

It's the fucking reddit alien

Oh fuck.

Luke will chastise his dad for not being worthy to fight sword

If the horror was only hiding in Martin and waiting to take over once he discovered darkness, is it possible that he could've been saved still since he still had a pure heart then?

>Watch preview
>Can't stop laughing like a fucking idiot