The Promised Neverland - 78

In which Gillian gets more character development than two thirds of the Grace Fields kids.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/N_7kcm9e6ZA

Edgyfags BTFO

>Pshhh
>Nothin' personnel

Boom, baby.

Demon titties flapping all over the place.

And that is all.
Look forward to more demon purging next week.

Oh, great, another chapter focused on plot devices (that I don't give a fuck) knocking down monsters thanks to asspulls.

>Friendly Demons just want riper and more intelligent brains, at the very real Danger that those humans will outwit them and start successful rebellions.
Ooops.

Be glad we humans only want fatter and more docile livestock

Alternatively they want riper, more intelligent "truly free range" humans that have to be hunted.

THICCC DEMON BOOBIES

See you next week

Those are some grotesquely large and uneven pair of titties. So demons have relatively similar sex organs to humans then? I wonder if Shirai will end up pulling the whole "We used to be humans dun dun dun!" card.

>this will never turn into a battle shonen
Where are you fags now? Can't wait for the bullet proof demons and the energy demon slaying katana the humans invented but it got lost and now the kids have to find it to slay the final demon boss

>first time physical battles have ever been introduced into the series
>hurr the series has now turned into a stoopid battle shonen
Dr Stone had a chapter where they learnt to cook ramen, is it a cooking manga now or something?

No, thanks. I give up.

See you next week

See you next week

Look, the defensive Writer Lover is mad.

>implying you won't come back and keep bitching
you know it.

>It's no use
>This will end it

lmao

See you next week

She is the best girl and she is going to die soon.

Honestly it could go either way since she's the only really developed GP character besides Violet.
>Shirai is only developing Gillian so he can kill a character and give some semblence of shock value since she'd technically be a "who" and not a "literal who"

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Borman becoming the antagonist

>Borman
Wait, you actually type it out each thread?