What is the anime/manga with the most wasted potential of all time?

I know there's a lot of them, but personally I fucking hate how Claymore was handled. That world could be so much better explored.

So, from the top of my head:
>Claymore
>Ergo Proxy
>Sword Art Online (Could be good, but they chose tits instead)
>Tokyo Ghoul (Anime (obviously))
>Zetman (Anime)
>Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul (Interesting world, good start with SnB: Genesis, but... Wtf was that)

Berserk, no doubt
>Art became worse
>Story became worse
>We will never get an ending
This manga is layer upon layer upon layer of suffering

Bleach.

c the money of soul and possibility control

Charlotte

Wtf. Seriously? I was thinking about reading Berserk, but...

This

>Wtf. Seriously? I was thinking about reading Berserk, but...
You should totally read until the golden age arc ends.
That is one of the best things you will read in manganime. Just imagine that the series ends like the 90s anime.

Dunno... I always had a problem reading something that I know will become bad :l I'll give it a try tho

aldnoah zero

You mention the Tokyo Ghoul anime, but the TG:re manga has turned to garbage as well.

I haven't read TG:re for a long time now, what happened?

The main hatred I have for Claymore is because of Raki. I hated him so god damn much. I don't even really know why either. Clare should have just adopted a cute Imouto like Theresa did with her.

Definitely Ergo Proxy for me

valkyrie drive. it had the director of qwaser, the studio that made queen's blade, and the backing of titty ninjas man. somehow it ended up being complete shit and pretty much killed my favorite studio.

Don't listen to those idiots. Just read the entirety of it and draw your own conclusion.

This is fake news. Fight me

Kabaneri was super disappointing.
Also this

is zetman manga worth reading it?

Darling in the FranXX has gotta be up there
>dude what if we made this whole sci fi setting but instead of doing things with it we just did generic shonen harem shenanigans in some boring communal house for the entire season LMAO

Uhh my dick would disagree with you.

The entire Fate franchise. How can you even fuck up Summoning historical figures as personal warriors in a battle royale for the Holy Grail?

>checked
fan services and gender benders real historical characters for harems

also make them shoot generic anime laserbeams at each other instead of using the actual lore of these historical characters to stage interesting fights

Every shonen jump manga? Like naruto was amazing early on, then it got kinda eh. All the popular ones should've ended much sooner.
They also get raped by filler in the adaptations and slow pace.

SAO definitely.

waiting Boku no Hero Academia to suffer from the same treatment

Another

The exact opposite. Miura took his sick fantasy based on 80s flicks about a hardass with a ridiculous sword that by all means should have been trash and made art out of it.

Op here.

Same man.

> 333
Guess I have to read then lol

I can't even look at this without thinking "Oh, isn't that AoT's clone?"

During the time I was reading I enjoyed a lot

kek

this lol

Nice point, but we have some exceptions

Disagreed. I think the anime was solid.

A/Z

isn't it getting a s2?

Fairy tail, it could have been such a cool show if the writer would have done two things:
1) think of an actual plot
2) stop making so much fan service

Holy shit, this so much. One of my favorite anime arcs is from FT (Edolas). That shit was fun. After that the anime was never the same

Everything after tsukiyama raid ended was a fucking mistake, except maybe in my opinion the torso-mutsuki shit.
There is a thread right now literally discussing about it, if you are interested you should check

Re:Creators. It could have been the show of the century but it was the blunder of the year

It would still be mediocre as fuck at best. The characters, the setting, the magic, nothing in it had potential in the first place. It's all pretty bland and generic.