Code Geass

C.C. is best bunny girl

Don't give them ideas.

season 3 when

C.C. gets gangfucked when?

As soon as useless image dumps of CC no longer infest Sup Forums for more than 2 weeks. So never.

how soon can we reasonably expect more info on R3? So we get something other than waifus wars and image dumps

May, after the final movie?

Reminder that Milly has the biggest tits.

I'm very much looking forward to movie 3 so getting new info on R3 right after it would be fucking sweet.

I want to fuck Nunnally.

Next winter Taniguchi will be working on another series totally unrelated to Geass. No hope for R3 to be released this fall.

wat

Nah, C.C. might be best girl but the best bunny girl in the show is Kallen

I don't think you should read too much into that, since they're different studios and their internal time lines are not necessarily going to line up.

I could see the sequel airing in Fall 2018 even with this news.

>I could see the sequel airing in Fall 2018 even with this news
Maybe if it's going to be only one cour. That's if it's even going to be a series at all.

Also wouldn't fall 2018 mark the 10th anniversary of Zero Requiem? Would be dumb to pass the opportunity.

Yes.

Also, keep in mind we don't know if the sequel is a movie or a season.

All these hype including three recap movies, one year worth of rebroadcasting both seasons, three spin off manga, only for a sequel movie? Nah don't think so.

Reminder that no one gives a flying fuck

Literally who?

geass user layla or whatever her name was in Akito

>turns out to be a shitty movie with a worse plot than R2 with series tier budget