Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

I don't get this manga. Do kids in Japan not invite each other over to their houses? How do neither of their group of friends know they are siblings.

Japan has an unique culture where people actually respect each other privacy, not like murica.

nowa friends

>Do kids in Japan not invite each other over to their houses
Not when your blood-related-love-interest lives in the same house and hangs out with you 24/7
you wouldn't want your friends to hit on them and steal them away

They weren't love interests until recently though.That means neither one of them ever had friends over for the entirety of heir lives.

Do you? I only started invinting my friends over in uni

You didn't have friends in your neighborhood, and never invited friends from school over? What did you do with them? You never played video games, go in a pool, or even just play in the yard with them?
Did you not have any friends, user?

Not him but
>having friends
GET OUT

Friends are for fags, I have lived by myself all my life.

Well I do see your point and maybe I'm the exception. While I did have friends my school (and extracurricular activities) were all far from my home relatively speaking. So playing with friends was something I did outside of my house.
So maybe it is me, I don't know

Go back to wherever you came from

I don’t get why it would matter anyway. I fuck my sister and none of my friends say anything about it.

They liked each other before, at least Uta was 100% brocon from the start
It's also possible they've had friends over from their previous schools or whatever, it's not like we know anything about their past. For all we know they moved recently

Sounds lonely. No wonder the sudoku rates are high.

Compared to the murderhobo/shooting rates?

>Do kids in Japan not invite each other over to their houses?
Inviting friends over can inconvenience the other residents of the house.

Is that your excuse for having no friends as a kid?

This manga will end soon right? What else is there to even do? They hooked up.

DRAMA

cute couple things
risks of getting caught
"pretending" to be lovers even at home
NTR drama
sex
marriage
babies
just to list a few things

make babies

Pretend sex, pretend pregnancy, pretend raising kids.

I had tons of friends in kindergarden, in school and in university. Maybe 1% of them ever saw any of my family members at least once. When I had some birthday parties or something like that.
Fucking extroverted burgers I swear, do you call just anyone to your house every single day?

>do you call just anyone to your house every single day?
Pretty much. To consider a person a friend you have to spend time with them, and know at least a little about them.
Otherwise they are just an acquaintance.
Like Saitama and Fubuki

>just a prank bro(onii-chan)

>You didn't have friends in your neighborhood
What the fuck?

> go in a pool
Pool?!

> or even just play in the yard with them?
I'm sorry? Modern childred are scary.
Making friends with some random kids in your neighborhood? Playing in the yard with them?! What the hell am I reading? Who the fuck do you think I am, some kind of landowner?

I think it's a murica's thing.

Threeway with Ami to prove that nothing can get in the way of their relationship.

I invited my friends to my house from time to time. They know I have a brother but they've never seen him. They didn't ask me for some pictures and stuff so I didn't show them. That's why after 5 years, they still don't know my brother's face.
Some of my friends in uni also went out of the way to protect their sister's identity because it's not fun when your bros lust after your sisters, even as a joke. It's not that hard to understand.

>wanting friends when having a cute imouto to play games with, date, kissu and sekusu