One Piece

We can all agree that Pekoms deserved this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Family
youtube.com/watch?v=laj2ABHlUac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea for being a dirty traitor.
They should also cut off his limbs.

Before this chapter? No. After this chapter? Yes. That's what that fucker gets for hyping up his Sulong form as some "unstoppable rampaging monster" and then immediately being BTFO by based Oven.
Fuck Pekoms, just another jobber in an arc full of them

>There are people who seriously think Pekoms is going to die off this pathetically and easily
He just transformed into a turtle shell and is probably completely fine right now.

>Did you win?
>Yes
GODA

what the hell was King Cobra? It looked like a normal Culverin.

Remember back in FI when people thought that Pekoms and Baron Tamago were going to be though challenges for the crew?

He has the turtle df.

Gomu Gomu no Asspull

i know that it is unfair to expect something from a manga based on a headcanon but i will be mad if Katakuri doesn't show up to confront his family.

Eye gouging is way too fucking brutal. There is a special place in hell for anyone who does that.

Well I guess Pedro is in hell now

Katakuri can't get out of the Mirror World unless Brulee goes in there to bring him out

Is that three sucker kicks for Sanji this arc?

and he just got smacked down like with Daifuku when going head to head

Not great looks

The way the Snakeman culverns work is that they continue to accelerate as they move. King Cobra is culvern that has picked up so much speed it has a ridiculous impact. It's some flash type shit basically. That's why it did all those loops around in the big spread.

I remember seeing a theory that Baron Tamago was one of top-5 BM's people. The other 4 would have had titles of Viscount, Earl, Marquess and Duke respectively. I liked it to be honest.

Luffy's arm is bigger so he got some air into himself, so some sort of enhanced punch like King Kong Gun except obviously a lot faster and likely not as strong.

Tamago is pretty strong tho.

The top five is Kata, Cracker, Smoothie, Oven and Daifuku, right?

latter, but he must say goodbye to his eyes

>Oven and Daifuku
Replace those by Perospero and Snack.

Still. Many can afford a betrayal or two without too much of a consequence. And Bege didn't throw him down in the water for the sake of justice, nor did Sun Pirates tying him up soon after.

Is Cracker above or bellow Oven and Daifuku?

Snack should be top 5

Nobody thinks that.

Most probably above but not by much. I can even see Oven and Daifuku being stronger than Snack.

He's one of the original four commander while oven and daifuku are not so he's probably stronger than them

Snack, Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri, Bobbin

Snack is a jobber and we haven't even seen him do anything.

Below, but his power is more usefull than theirs making him a better pick for the commander role.

He'd have to wake up first. Now that he's unconscious and accepted to let Luffy go he's not waking up before several hours.

He lost against a member of the Worst Generation. It's not a shame.

Confront who? Mama is the problem here and she ain't going anywhere soon. Do you want him to die or something?

When Wano!
[spioler]It’s going to be at 2019 right?[/spoiler]

Cracker's biscuit soldiers can straight up hold off Gear Fourth Boundman without advanced Observation Haki. Reminder Boundman can beat up Katakuri and push him around even if he blocks the attacks.

Unless Oven's heat abilities can override the biscuit soldiers it's doubtful either of them could touch him in a fight.

>hetfag lawcuck making a fool of himself again

Any logicfags here? I want to kick your fucking asses!
t. Oda

I hope the fact that we haven't seen her ever since Oven separated her from Pekoms is a hint that she's on her way already.

Oven has had enough bullshit for one day

Oven can light things on fire with mind. If he knows where cracker's real body's at he can attack him from a distance.

Will Oda let him live or gonna be a hack again? he obviously betrayed BM pirates

He went mangekyo sharingan on Pekoms's ass.

Oven’s done fucking playing around

I'm glad that for all the Brulée bullying Oda does he never forgets to make her family care for her.

>Smoothie

Will she do it lads?

For such an ugly lady, brulee is very beloved by her siblings

Why would you guess 2019?

she's the keeper of every person on Totto Land's secrets. Any mirror is a gateway into someone's life that can be used to spy.

Cracker's shown speed and dodging capability. Unless Oven ends the fight immediately with his ability somehow he's just going to get ganged up on by biscuit soldiers. Like I said, if Boundman couldn't get through them fast and hard enough to get to Cracker I highly doubt Oven or Daifuku would.

>derails into powerlevelfagging and imaginary fights

There is a special place in hell for traitors.

>AMATERASU

Nami doesn't strike me as a homewrecker.

Is this the germafags renaissance?

We don't know how long WCI will last or how long Reverie will be. With Jump breaks and Oda breaks we could easily be seeing the gear-up into Wano in October or November, then Wano proper in 2019 once Oda sets up exposition about Nekomamushi/Marco and the team staying on Zou.

You think some people in Totto Land get off to jacking off in front of their mirrors knowing Brulee could walk by any second and see them?

Oda said last summer, Wano is in about 1-2 years from then.

>t-they don't really love her! they just don't want to lose her powers
>she's ugly therefore nobody should care about her
There is a special place in hell for people like you.

>Literally called Husband stealer
>Sanji literaly called "Mr.Husband" this arc
Namifags BTFO

Gomu Gomu NOOOOOOO: ENDLESS STAMINA

user Karakuri vs Lufy shitposting was a week ago, Luffy is asleep now so come with a new shitpost

Is there any pic with ALL Charlottes revealed so far? Preferably in birth order.

Does they know about Brulee's ability?

>Namifags BTFO

>Literally called Husband stealer
I thought her title was cat stealer.

>Oda created a villain so great, people actually are shitting on him for having him lose
He fucked up.

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Family

I honestly believe oven and daifuku bounties are close to 1B like smoothie.

Isn't heat theoretically better fruit than fire or magma? Heat could be hotter than either of them.

I can be "Husband thief" too. That was the case in TB.

Only some people on Sup Forums and King of Lightning are this butthurt over it.

its not really about Katakuri. Its just the way the fight played out Luffy winning is nonsensical. Im a Luffyfag at heart and i hate this outcome with a passion

Dorobou neko?

his stamina was always incredible.

>King of Lightning
Good i hope he gets even more butthurt today watching Sanji clumsy performance

He probably is immune to the heat itseld, but fire and magma can probably cause physical damage besides the heat

Oh right he's a Sanjifag isn't he? I'll watch it, this is gonna be funny.

Now that Luffy has advanced Observation Haki he should be almost untouchable outside a few select characters.

but for him to be almost untouchable would be lame, yet getting hurt or troubled by anyone outside these select few will feel cheap.

Giving a character such an absurdly powerful ability like that can create issues, especially when there's a continous effort to make them seem like they're in danger or struggling often.

>if your brother of sister are ugly you must hate them
Just stop

Yeah. There is even an episode of the OPP were the translator talks about it. I dont know the episode though.

>its not really about Katakuri.
It some way it is, Katakuri raise to popularity was ridicoulously fast. Probably on of the most popular antagonist to date

Is this movie good? I love that girl's design and voice actress.

No it makes sense and is supported by past events in the series. Now not liking the outcome is fine, but you don't need to have a justification for wanting it to have played out differently.

>Now that Luffy has advanced Observation Haki
He doesn't have it yet, he managed to tap a little bit into it(see how Luffy dodged Flampee needle) but that's it

it's decent

If you ran (or did something as strenuous) every day since you were like five, your stamina would be impressive too.

No it's trash, and so is that character.

yeah but the fruit power is as good as the fruit user make it out to be.

I think it's safe to assume that both sakazuki and ace had more battle experience/traning with their powers than oven.

>Oh right he's a Sanjifag isn't he?
Like no one ever was
youtube.com/watch?v=laj2ABHlUac

I didn't know that. Interesting.

He hasn't mastered it, and I doubt he will anytime soon. He only sees it infrequently according to Katakuri so he most definitely will not be untouchable.

what a slut

Of course but i'm just saying that in the right hands that fruit could be really OP

You have been approached by Oda's editor to choose a place in the entirety of WCI to change a character's reaction to something to an Enel Face. Who/what do you choose?

Daaamn, what the fuck, I had no idea. Nice.

Sanji's reaction to Pudding being evil

He clearly will have some control of it once he's recovered, it's highly unlikely just something he can't rely on and build on. It's a battle shounen, he gets stronger and stronger and grows and grows.

I mean, he went from absolutely nothing to being able to use it in some capacity the same day, after half of it was already over.