Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/2pQdLAbgDGpiVQQwZGilJQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED OHOHO

Rin but good

She brings nothing new to the table.

This is a soft looking image.

lovely chebs

I'd replenish her mana if you catch my drift.

All foreign and blonde ojousamas with pet Japanese tomboys are to be admired and respected.

Zettai Ryouki is good, but it's pale with the miracle of the universe : busty breasts + blonde + ohoho + drills + class

Reminder

PLEASES

Why is Rin such a slut? Corrupting the poor, innocent and pure Luvia.

An annoying generic drillojousama cunt with cowtits

Rin may be a whore who pleases for money, but we all know who her number one patron is.

Needs more doujins, but japan has shit taste.

Finsk eller finlandsvensk?

sex on legs

The only way she'll get doujins at this point is if she gets a demi-servant slot in FGO.

Basically.

Luvia is Worst Girl and Bazett confirms it

Criminally underappreciated.

I like her.

Who are the ones on the right?

After sex glow.

Bazett wrecked basically everyone, that doesn't mean much.

Karin Kanzaki isn't foreign tough.

very big breasts

She is blonde though, she passes.

Hate her drills, in fact I hate drills on every girl that has them. I'd put her straight right off.
9/10 body

The OHOHOHOHOHO brigade.

What would a date with Bazett be like?

Awkward.

spoken like a true pedophile.

I imagine awkward but cute

FSN: zero onscreen appearances, 1 reference
FHA: 1 onscreen appearance as a comedic foil to Rin

Why should I care? Even in primsa she's a bit player. The track team and Neko-san are more important than her

I prefer the /k/ version

>Frog
>PARIS
Holy shit actually disgusting. That's basically the white trash of Western Europe

>Magus knowing how to operate a gun

She's Finnish

To whomever made that; you are an idiot

Why does the text next to the picture say she was born in Paris, Normandie then?

The fanartist fucked up

Also you are a Stupid luvia fag, Pathetic.

Get a room you two.

It's clearly not even supposed to be Luvia, look at the name.

I never implied that it was Luvia though? I just said that French people, specifically people from Paris are disgusting and trashy human beings.

I wasn't even replying to that post.

Asuka and Lili, Tekken.

Kotomine would wreck bazett if he was in the kaleid liner Prisma Ilya verse

First I am accused of being gay without real proofs and now im acussed of be a fucking pedophile just because I post the pic of OFFICIAL SHIT TASTE LIST.
You really are so desesperated and triggered
The Worst Girls Brigade

That's my bad, I just assumed it was Luvia

First he should KHS

hold my beer

Please post that webm of Bazett defeating that generic drill blonde cunt

>Won via backstab
Nasu said only F/Z Kirei was stronger and since she's stronger than FSN Kirei there's no way she'd get wrecked in a straight fight. Lose, maybe, but it wouldn't be one-sided at all.

Wins first round, wrecked second round, t.Nasu.

Yes, keep posting that image. I'm certain somebody will care eventually. Maybe they'll even upload it to reddit and you'll get the approval you wanted.

finlandssvensk är finsk

I want to fuck her tits, maybe I'm the only one though.

>Luvia
>Tsundere
What the fuck is this thread?

>desuarchive.org/a/search/image/2pQdLAbgDGpiVQQwZGilJQ/
Is this what autism looks like?

>Wins first round, wrecked second round, t.Nasu.
>implying that a second round would even exist
Kuzuki fights to kill, the first round is also the last in which he would end by surprise killing Kotomine

I am not saying it would be one sided. But kirei easily takes the win. It will be like Kirei vs kiritsugu but kiritsugu won't get help from the grail and get killed.
He will get destroyed

BEACH SWEDES FUCK OUT OF MY CUNTRY

It's about vs Bazett, actually.
>Q: If Bazett and Kuzuki got in a hand-to-hand fight against each other, who would win?
>A: If it's the first fight, then Kuzuki will win. If it's the second fight, then Bazett would pretty much completely win. Kuzuki could even drive Saber into a corner as long as his trick was kept hidden, but Bazett is also an expert at hand-to-hand combat thought of and developed by human beings. There's the possibility that she might adapt to Kuzuki's "snake" quicker than the Servants, who are more emphasized by their talent. However, since she might underestimate Kuzuki-sensei as being a normal person, Bazett could be beaten pretty simply.
The fact that there could even be second fight is indicative that Bazett could survive the first (she's physically stronger than Kuzuki), on the premise she doesn't mistake him for a normal human.

>But kirei easily takes the win.
I don't think Nasu ever commented on that, and again that's only feasible if it's F/Z Kirei.

Tortures little girls for peanuts.

Kirei from HF is stronger than Kirei F/Z

Not according to Nasu's interviews.

LUVIAGELITA EDELFELT PLEASES OLD PROFESSORS FOR GRADES OOOOHHOHOHHOHOHOHHOHOHOHHOHOO

>The fact that there could even be second fight is indicative that Bazett could survive the first (she's physically stronger than Kuzuki), on the premise she doesn't mistake him for a normal human.
You sure it's not because of the whole HA timeloop shenanigans?

Nasu never brings it up in any of the Bazett discussion so probably not.

SSS body
SSS bantz
OHOHOHO/10

I have no idea why anyone likes her besides the ohohoho meme.

Her presence is a good way to tell when a scene stops being serious.

shes rood

I wish her futa doujins were translated.

The Edelfelts are jackals who go wherever there looks to be a good scrap. It's entirely plausible that Luvia learnt how to use a gun, if only to save her magical energy for the bigger attacks.

If Luvia is a Jackal, where's her clitdick?

Which Fate girl would be the roughest?

Looks better asymetrical

No, this is real example of autism

when will it be her turn to be popular?

When Sakura's popularity wains. Luvia is Rin's Tsun and Magus ability crossed with Sakura's body.

>tfw case files novel translations are dead

Removia Luvia.

Already a year of silence, and I still find myself checking every month when I go look for the manga raws.

And it stops right as fucking Touko shows up. Fuck.

From where?

>And it stops right as fucking Touko shows up. Fuck

I really like how Case Files is apparently taking from all over Type-Moon materials. Too bad there's no translator.

I hope Case Files carries on long enough for Shirou and Rin to show up.

It feels like a continuation of KnK in some ways, that with investigating magic mysteries and all.

I genuinely hoped the manga would bring up some translations, but I guess if you're not having a grail war you might as well not exist as a story these days.

I wish I was her butler.

The superior blond.

A Saberface isn't strong enough to carry things along.