Which was better?

Anne Happy

I enjoyed both. Stop being a faggot.

Sansha Sanyou
Anne Happy is literally Hinako Note tier

Why are you still doing this?

Sansha Sanyou.

Anne Happy, other one had some cringy forced animation

How the hell did I end up in Sup Forums?

Flying Witch

Probably SS overall. But that flashback episode of AH where Ren got her hair stuck in the gate and cut it off was GOD tier.

t. seething Anne Shitty fags

You want war huh? You little bitch

Anne Happy has the best OP and ED

Always notice the cancer.

This. Sansha had characters while Anne Happy had girls that were one or two traits and nothing else.

It's been ages, why are you still trying to force this?

Anons remember Anne Happy because it was cute and it had cute characters.
Anons only remember Sansha Sanshit becauseof this stupid "war".

Sansha Sanyou had the best CGDCT sakuga in years, what does Anne Happy have?

I remember Sansha Sanyou because I only started watching it halfway through the season and immediately liked it more than Anne Happy.

Tanaka-kun

Is curious that SS only redeeming quality is to shitpost AH threads, is not even a bad show to begin with.

>Barely any Miyano merch
S2 when?

Better everything else.

Sansha Sanyou

>Sansha Sanyou had the best CGDCT sakuga in years
Until Slow Start came along this season.

Anne was cuter. Sansha had better characters. They were both good. Why do you keep doing this? Most people like both.

Pan de Peace

>male characters

Just like Sansha.

That's not fair Sansha is an adaptation of an older manga and Slow Start is funded through chinese blood money.

This discussion is about CGDCTs. And you can’t be one if you have male characters in the main cast.

Just like SS, that's why AH is better.

I've only seen Sansha Sanya, but the only good girl was the main. The rest were TRASH.

Both were good, fuck this fanboy faggotry war.

That's some bullshit right there, if we run the world by your rules then Is The Order A Rabbit isn't CGDCT and I don't want to live in that world.

The servant guy isn’t really a main character.

Tsubaki OVA when?
sage for silly bait thread

Tippy isn’t a main character either. Seriously, am I using some forgein definition of “main cast”?

Unhappy. This episode alone is better than Sansha.
The fanbase war will continue though.

I never watch both. Actually i have both the anime already download on my PC but somehow never watch it. Even thought i always listening both the OP.

anne happy has this very original concept about unlucky girls, cute characters, mahou shoujo powers and yumiri's voice
Sanshit... budget? budget for forced animation and fucking disgusting colors