Bleach Thread

Chapter 8 of Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World II is out: shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156629266035

Translation by scheneizel: reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/834n4i/preview_8_of_cant_fear_your_own_world_ii/

CFYOW II is now on an indefinite hiatus.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/971953986407301121
reddit.com/r/
youtu.be/Ao03ebivISc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxc6H99CbeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, right, Luppi got obliterated by Grimmjow before. How the hell is he restored as a zombie after that? I don't think they let Orihime heal him again.

Bleach lol

Starrk when?

>The absolute state of Bleach.
Remember when this used to be one of the "Big 3"?

I haven't heard of this. Is a spin-off or continuation?

CFYOW takes place six months after the final battle in the TYBW arc. It stars Shuhei as the main character.

I really want to know what these two are doing

>STILL NOTHING ON THE SOUL KING
I feel like I'm watching Bleach filler all over again.

>linking to reddit

I can't believe Narita wasted the second volume on the fucking Fullbrungers. No-one asked for this. NO-ONE. The entire plot feels like it's taking a backseat. Wasn't Hisagi supposed to be discovering mysterious of Soul Society and the other realms? What happened to the main villain, Tokinada and his shota minion, Hikone? What about that cult? What about the Soul King? I'm reading it for lore and I'm not getting it.

MissStormCaller hasn't translated the novel yet, and there's no one else who's willing to do translations. Plebbit's all we got for now.

Caring about Bleach in 2018?

Where's his spinoff?

In Kubo's up-coming one-shot.

user, I....

>and there's no one else who's willing to do translations.
Going by how mundane it is, I'm not surprised.

dying

Did they put lipstick on him?

They all look so fucking bad, especially Byakuya and Renji. Ichigo is the only one that looks somewhat good.

That was… underwhelming. What is the point of all this random dialogue that seems to lead nowhere or is just so out of place it makes no sense. 8 parts and basically nothing has been revealed.

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/971953986407301121

Ryou Yoshizawa as Uryu Ishida
Taichi Saotome as Renji Abarai
MIYAVI as Byakuya Kuchiki

The Big 3 was a meme invented by Gaia. In Japan there never was such a thing as the Big 3. It was just One Piece and Naruto carrying Jump. Bleach was on the same level of popularity as Gintama.

Byakuya looks like he has been smoking heavy stuff.

I want in. Give me a name.

>uryu reveal grouped with renji and byakuya
i literally dont get it

>Bleach was on the same level of popularity as Gintama.
Bleach sold a lot more than Gintama back at during it's peak popularity. It has a total 120 million copies sold while Gintama has 55 million.

>Byakuya's string hair
It looks disgusting

It's been a long time, and I'm still waiting to see Mizuiro Kojima to be something big.

>basically nothing has been revealed

Jinta and Ururu are Mod Souls and Orihime is a Fullbringer.

I want to know why the movie looks worse than the musical

So is the anime dead forever?

So shit everyone has already guessed.

I wonder how they're gonna add Chad in this movie. Will they be able to find a Mexican who speaks fluent Japanese, has good acting skills and a big bulky body?

user, the dream is dead.

This. I don't give a damn about Fullbringers or shoulda-been-dead arrancar. Let Hisagi play detective so we can find out more about the universe.

I'll never let go, Jack.

>Hiroshi Tamaki is not Byakuya
I am disappoint. Miyavi is a decent actor but his voice and looks don't quite match Byakuya.

>no Orihime
Poor girl, whether in musical or live action, no one thinks she has what it takes to bring in viewers.

> (OP)
>I'm reading it for lore and I'm not getting it.

So just like the main Manga then.

They're just going to get some white/japanese guy and spray-tan him.

he looks like a bitch nerd

Rude.

The Japanese Film Industry really hates anime and manga. All the good directors don't want to waste their talent on a movie adaptation of a mass marketed product churned out by Shonen Jump. It's an open secret that anime and manga studios are black businesses who abuse and underpay their employees.

>reddit.com/r/
Literally linking to Reddit...
Holy fuck, the absolute state of this board.
No wonder shonenshit used to be banned.

everything in the novel is shit everyone already guessed.
The novels are just for the autists who are incapable of coming to a conclusion on any given subject and need the obvious spelt out for them.

Read

She'll probably be revealed alongside Chad.

I donlt know why faggots keep desiging his grown up self as a nu male.
It's clear he's supposed to become a trap.
I mean, just look at his hip structure for crying out loud.

I miss when googling bleach gave images of the manga and not the shitty meme

I don't know, I still get a sensible chuckle that Ywach and Aizen were the misunderstood heroes of Bleach. I just didn't expect the finale to be realistic in the sense that history is written to hide the secret.

pic

Rude.

Kazui is going to still be straight, right?

No, One Piece and Naruto fans acted like their manga was somehow better than Bleach. Jokes on them because both series are getting stale while Bleach remains good. The one good thing Kubo did was conclude the manga after Ichigo starts his own family, nobody want to read about the heroes kid who inherited his dad's powers.

his childhood friend is an absolute cunt.
She'll probably put him off women completely.

>nobody want to read about the heroes kid who inherited his dad's powers.
>what is jojo

>Jokes on them because both series are getting stale while Bleach remains good.
>Bleach remains good.

>Believing people actually likes Jojo beyond memes.

Please be a fucking sequel, PLEASE BE A FUCKING SEQUEL !!

why the fuck did they reveal byakuya and renji so early? they wont even appear till the end of the film if it stops when rukia is taken by to SS. they should have revealed orihime and chad and ichigos family and tatsuki and the others next. those are the characters that take the stage in early bleach.

Nobody cares about Orihime and Chad. Be grateful you got Uryu revealed.

fuck off. orihime got fine placings in the popularity poll and always came in second in the white day polls held by WSJ.

>Jumps to Orihime's demise immediately.
>No Chad defense.
Poor Chad. Literally nobody gives a shit about him.

The Soul Reapers are much more popular with the fans in Japan.

>demise
*defense

Does the Live Action Movie even have the budget to have a Giant Menos Grande appear?

chads placings in the popularity poll werent that good so i really cant defend him. in the last poll which was the fourth he was18th while orihime was 8th and uryu was 5th.

no shit, but they arent the focus of early bleach.

I think it might be to late. By the time it comes out no one would even remember bleach. We can only hope that Nostalgia carries it

It went downhill after part 3. I respect the author's decision for not ending it there, but seeing the Jojo thread we have currently. We need another nuke

No. If the live-action is received well then I think the anime has a chance of coming back. Didn't DGM get another season or reboot after a ton of years?

>It went downhill after part 3.
You mean part 2.

The directors don't care. It's all about putting butts into seats, and the Soul Reapers get more people to watch than Orihime, or Tatsuki. Japanese Cinema is just as a shallow as Hollywood when it comes to content.

3 gives closer to the series. Also Hamon's forgettable stands are iconic.

>all Cinema is just as a shallow as Hollywood when it comes to content.
ftfy

this is a new bleach? it got me into anime :)

Is his are fucked up again or what?

>It's all about putting butts into seats, and the Soul Reapers get more people to watch
then they should have just done an original movie where the shinigami are the focus desu. toshiro/gin/byakuya would bring in more money than any other the other characters, rukia included.

>a movie starring Shitsugaya
I'd much rather the franchise dies than this abominatĂ­on

They would have to take creative liberities and hire a JAV model like Fuko to play Orihime.

Calm down. She'll most likely be revealed next, probably alongside Chad since they trained together. Hopefully they announce Urahara after those two since he plays quite a big role in early!Bleach.

>CFYOW II is now on an indefinite hiatus.

Now we will never know the truth about the Soul King!

YES
THANK YOU, KUBO!!!

Narita should just converge this novel and Fate/strange fake into a single crossover series.
Just imagine all that autism packed into a single novel.

>excited for Bleach
>Thinking time will be well spent

You literally know better. You saw the main series end and disappoint everyone.

He got blacklisted from manga.

speaking of fate, why weren't the shinigami just historical figures who died in the past?
We could've had guys like Nobunaga, Musahi and Kojiro as captains.

to be fair, Narita is nowhere near as big a hack as Kubo so he could've written some good stuff.
But alas, he chooses not to do something smart like retconning the manga ending to Yhwach winning through the novels.

What why ? How ? I'm a bleach fan and i've never heard of this b4

Still one of the best anime opining of all time.
youtu.be/Ao03ebivISc

>Chad didn't have any kids.
>Uryu didn't have any kids.
>Tatsuki didn't have any kids.
Why, Kubo?

Apparently both chad and tatsuki are gay and uryu only loved orihime

so....yeah.

Because they didn't have any love interests/characters to be paired off with. Unless you wanted a Naruto 2.0 ending where shit like Uryu x Tatsuki happened despite not having one onscreen interaction, it made no sense for them to have kids as well.

When will we find out about Aizen's Bankai guys?

>uryu only loved orihime

source

She was the only girl he showed attraction to.

Attraction doesn't equal love. The only character that had canon love for another character was Orihime for Ichigo. Plus not every reader thought he was attracted to her.

>Narita is nowhere near as big a hack as Kubo
His Kenpachi novel says hello.

I said probably. Since Uryu was just revealed then I imagine that Orihime and Chad will be next.

What are you even talking about? Not even him, but.

That opening is so good that Studio Pierrot used it again for Boruto: youtube.com/watch?v=Sxc6H99CbeM