Boku no Hero Academia

When is All Might getting his power back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYrKYETorM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never. His story as a hero is done. Gotta let the new generation take over.

A better question is when is sweaty mechanic mating season.

Gentle crashes the Cultural Festival.
youtube.com/watch?v=iYrKYETorM8

he went full might for one panel in this chapter

I actually really wanna see AM fight in this form.

When his my sunshine coming back?

Wait a second
Shouldn't her quirk allowed her to see what she was shooting that ball at?
Either she is the traitor or that was her way of approaching Deku.

One panel during the festival then nothing until the epilogue.

I honestly think he could still beat a lot of villains just with experience and decision making alone. It'd be awesome if he could do it. Maybe in front of a Mirio who's feeling down at the time or something.

Is All-Might training again?

I wonder if all those mechsuits shown in the background will lead to All-Might using one to fight Shiggy (just to die).

I love everyone! In this thread!

>coping

Gran Torino would fucking kill himself just to punch Toshinori in the afterlife if he did that

>I mean its a good thing he is setting high standards for himself.
Yes, but constantly guilt triping yourself will only lead to him feeling like he can never live up to the standard. It will only lead self-destruction

Hopefully. I really want to see best everything BTFO everyone in his skelly form.
>imblying
you know he's gonna show up a lot in this arc, user. Don't try to deny it.

Doubt it, unlike most heroes All Might while being a natural with his gifted quirk still got his ass handed to him by Gran Torino. Even when we saw him in action he tends to just power through. While his control over the quirk is top tier that doesn't mean his fighting ability to make use of said control over the quirk is as good as it gets. Otherwise he wouldn't get tricked by Deku and Bakugou, or get caught at USJ in silly traps laid out before him.

All Might at the end of the day still heavily relied on the fact that he could just bulldoze everything and ignore the damage. That's why Nighteye was so adamant about his retirement once AM finally did get heavily injured. That's why even though he has the reflexes to catch a gadget he had no time to react to falling rocks back in the kitchen gym. He may be a natural born genius when it comes to using OfA, but his ability as a fighter is heavily reliant on the fact that he was effectively invincible to most attacks and could turn things around in one shot.

In other words, All Might was Takamura, and Deku is Ippo. Takamura has all the boxing skills in the world, but he still falls for the dumbest shit ever and eventually sustained enough damage to cause lasting injury to his eye and shit, even when he clearly had the power to KO everyone within seconds if he could fight half as smart as they could. The only difference between Deku and Ippo is Deku hasn't learned the dempsey roll yet and has skipped straight into activating his oxygen err I mean his quirk.

It's late.

>no doujin where mei decides to bathe and take Deku's measures at the same time to save time
>ending up in a wild virginia smash
Why live

To be fair he was still injured from his fight in Kamino.

>that one doujin where Deku has sex with Mei but it was Toga and the real Mei was getting raped elsewhere

This will never happen because Japan is incredibly gay.

Injury or not, none of the traps that he fell for have anything to do with it. It was purely his poor judgment that allowed such things to happen. He never at any point fell for something because "oh shit I'm injured", just read it all over.

The only difference being injured meant was that where normally he could fall into those traps pitfall and all and come out unscathed is now he falls into those traps and gets into a disadvantage or even hurt. He inherently has no real combat prowess, it's pure will power and training just like Deku, but unlike Deku All Might had the confidence and control to pull through.

Why is BakuCamie the best pair? Also, Camie is a strong girl to be able to support Bakugo on her shoulders while dabbing.

Does Bakugou even have any non-crack pairings.

>Camie is a strong girl
We don't even know how /fit/ she is yet. Though it'd be fucking hilarious if she was actually as capable as Toga, but I doubt anyone in this series will ever be that good otherwise if someone of that level had even half the power of All Might it'd be game over.

This one isn't exactly crack though. She complimented him and outright said he was pretty cool when he wasn't sperging out.

No because every interaction he has had with a female has lasted 2 mins at most.

Why didn't the VA just steal Bakugo at his mom's house before the trip?

I feel like most of the girls in this series who are heroes, or training to be one should be relatively fit. Unless the quirk they have is purely long distance.

Because it is also very much about humiliating UA and the hero society as a whole.

Bakugo will never willingly lose his virginity.

Jirou is disgusting. How can people even say the ugly frog is worst girl when she exists?

I can't be the only person who kinda sees this

I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that. He probably wont lose it anytime soon, but once he starts getting older like 28+ he'll probably have sperged out all the autism. Maybe then he'll be sort of normal.

Why is All Might such a shitty teacher?

bnha only works if you don't think about it and accept things at face value, it was made by a retarded person.

Of course not. I can see the lewd loli face. I insist, the angle and the expression makes it seem like a lewd doujin.

Why is Deku worst boy? He is left-handed of all things.

Except La Brava isn't a loli. She's a shortstack, a midget and a shrimp, but she's not underaged.

>He is left-handed of all things
Pretty sure we see him writing with his right hand when choosing his Hero name.

Yeah, but she certainly looks like a loli in that flashback. A lewd one.

Because Hands wanted to make a statement. Kidnapping someone from their house doesn't make you very charismatic to other villains either cause it just means you are too big of a pussy. The only exceptions should be their core targets like All Might, but god knows why they failed at that when they literally have a mole.

user /fit/ in MHA has a huge range. You have normal civilian fit, and then plot armor weaklings that survive explosions on the level of a hand grenade in the face, and then you have the freaks like Stain who could battle Spiderman despite having no powers over their physique.

Oh and of course Knuckle Duster, no quirk just raw training and he can just tank quirks no problem as well as beat most of them down. I mean it's cape shit so it's a given but if you wanna play along and act as if there's a genuine rationality to it, humanity has clearly evolved. Guns are useless, and humans can survive getting clothes lined through an entire forest of trees despite being a starved lanklet that has been bounded for god knows how long meaning muscle atrophy.

In the face of all that, girls being reality /fit/ is basically not fit at all. Which is why they are all fat. Oh wait, Camie is on the more fit side actually, at least compared to the 1-A girls minus washboard.

Can you believe these HEINOUS CRIMINALS are planning to WALK through a LOCKED DOOR? They must be stopped!

Except this is a left hand

Horikoshi would make for a great hentai artist

Is actually pretty amazing how far Deku has gone considering that All Might's advice on how to use OfA was literally just telling him "Clench your butt and yell 'SMASH'!" Fuck. They had 10 months of constant training and that is all he could tell him?

>bakugou loses his virginity in his early 30s

I remember in an earlier thread someone said La Brava met Gentle 6 years ago, but reading JB's translations I don't see it anywhere, am I not reading correctly?

>he's a handist

It's a drone snitch I think.
Ironically, doing just that will probably be yet another nail in UA's coffin.

Why aren't you?

user please.

No one can teach others how to do something that was innate to them.

>posts the anime
That's just insulting.

umm sweetie, being a handist is just as bad as being racist?? That kind of talk isn't allowed in r/bnhag, honeybean

Does this confirm Deku watches AM lewds?

why are you so retarded ochakofag?

So how much until pic related happens

I only read Bnha for the art, it's total shit. Fight me faggots.

he's ambidextrous, which is the superior trait

>Hatsune
>relationship
She is too autistic for that

In the first chapter you can see him writing with his right hand.

But ambies tend to be brain-damaged.

I'm starting to develop a female-NTR fetish god damn it

reminder that 87 chapters ago was the middle of the rescue bakugo arc. So far the later half of the manga has been mostly filler.

But the art is pretty mediocre at times. Why not read a monthly manga for good art?

>manga
>filler
you are using that word wrong retard

Holy shit, this is bad. The secondaries will probably drop it when the anime gets to this part.

>filler is only for non canon shit
autism

Season 3 is probably going until Deku vs Baku so this is only going to be a problem once they get to season 4.

are you dumb just read one punch man

Good, without the normies I will be able to enjoy my comfy season 5.

Why are you still reading, then?

Half of those reactions are priceless. Shouji's, and Tokoyami's in particular, and Bakugo's.

how is she so fucking sexual?

>filler is only for non canon shit
that's literally how it works in this business brainlet, that's why only anime can be filler and not manga
now neck yourself

They will eat up Mirio and the fights against Yakuza. It will look cool which is the only thing that matters.

Like 10 chapters.

I read OPM though.

>>
MIRIO IS SO FUCKING CUTE

After the camp, Kamino and Deku vs Bakugo, it would take more than one full season of badness to lose viewers hooked from that.

I can see secondary only people thinking the overhaul arc is hype as shit because it'll be finished a fuck of a lot faster than it did in the manga because Hori won't die like 4 times during it

I fail to see the problem

I wonder if the anime could salvage the yakuza arc. It is very fight heavy and Hori isn't that great at fight choreography.

Wrong.

no i'm not

Look how much she lusts after Gentle that she hacked his address and forcefully lived there.
She probably expected to take him right at the entrance.

Eri looks like a gremlin

>Mirio became a fishman briefly
MUTANTS

Even if you ignore his breaks the Internship arc has been incredibly long

>Chapter has Gentle and the tech girl who supports him declaring their love for each other
>Also has Deku and Hatsume interacting over the tech stuff she's making to support him.
Soon.

Eri and Mirio are too cute together.

How will it go when Izuku introduces her to Inko?

Tumblr was a mistake.