imgur.com/a/d2hrC
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67656218
minuszerodegrees.net/keyboard/IBM keyboard - 52G9658.jpg
i.imgur.com/rj08zd1.png
youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8
i.imgur.com/LyYmfte.jpg
i.4cdn.org/g/1520640747386.jpg
kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942
imgur.com/a/FpzXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting the smuggest Erza and Kirito fusion

Anchor:

Requesting Mirabell Bell in a competition swimsuit doing stretches or the splits

Requesting Garnet Mclane and Kirika Misono, naked and bound together by red ribbons, symmetrical docking, flashing cheeky smiles to the viewer.

Requesting any other Sup Forums girl(s) you like getting bad/dorky but still cute haircuts. It doesn't have to be exactly the same style as Konata here.

Requesting a barefoot maid Nakuru Akizuki on a tea break like on pic right.

Requesting Belial reenacting the "my own clone meme" with Meiko and Sophia.

Refs for this dinosaur of a meme/joke: imgur.com/a/x2nkG

Requesting Nena Trinity doing naked dogeza.

Requesting Araragi holding Mayoi close in a comforting/reassuring sweet way.
Ref imgur.com/a/d2hrC

Rerequesting smug Kajou dressed as Junko raising a sign with the phrase "winner by default".

It's Saten day in Japan. Requesting Saten either happy pregnant in one these outfits, a loli version of Saten or a catgirl Saten.

Requesting Ruby dressed up as a tomboy. Backwards hat, shirt, boy shirts, maybe a face bandaid or something.

Requesting The Virgin Ichigo vs. The Chad Zero Two.

Requesting Ultra Instinct Akkun/Akkun Blanco smashing in the faces of thots.

Requesting a happy Sena telling me to cheer up.

Requesting the very underrated Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin, wearing his sumo mawashi, training for a sumo match. Draw him from the front. AND FOR GOD SAKES NO TROLLS!!!

MOOOOODS

Requesting you fuck off these threads already.

Here's a protip, jackass. No one will draw your shitty requests if they see you requesting in both drawthreads, requesting after getting something just because "it's not exactly what I requested". Plus it's just fucking weird. I hate to be rude but really, go to /d/ /trash/ or even Sup Forums for this sort of stuff. But keep in mind, you're not entitled to a grand drawing.

Requesting absurdly busty/wide-hipped Sup Forums girls (Eiken girls, Aki Nijou, Shizuka Marikawa, etc) dressed as Medb

>both drawthreads
Did he post in the WWD too? how greedy.

Yeah, right here

Finally got back to continuing and finishing page.

Krul Tepes and Leticia from Owari no Seraph and MondaijiTachi as oppai vamploli or adults please. If you could, have something from their mouths or liquids anywhere, blood or saliva or other bodily fluids

>Kyaaaa

I like where that comic is going though

Daidouji wearing a Chinese dress

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (please don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

Requesting Granity and Pixie symmetrically docking/anything lewd with them

nsfw and not my drawing.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67656218

Requesting Suzuka Kurihara either in her bikini or looking like she just woke up from bed.

Requesting fem!Goku wearing something like this dress without the patterns on it.

>dick pupils
To church I hope

Requesting Irina or Kaede doing the Mega Milk pose.
If it's Kaede, have her hold something else, like cups of pudding.

Requesting Hummy from Suite Precure getting chin rubs

Requesting a tan Galko-Chan in pink leopard print bikini with tan lines painting her toes pink

Requesting this with Shinobu instead. Just change the frisbee for a Model M keyboard

minuszerodegrees.net/keyboard/IBM keyboard - 52G9658.jpg

Requesting picrel with the girls of Genoise i.imgur.com/rj08zd1.png

Vert (Bungirl) as Chris (Center), Noir (Catgirl) as Tsubasa (Right), Jaune (Tigergirl) as Hibiki (Left)

Requesting lewd Fallen Angel Super Mode Kalawarner. Outfit doesn't have to be the same as Akeno's (I'd prefer a different lewd take), she just needs to have at least 6 black angel wings

>Shinobu
Who?

That age changing vampire I'm guessing

This semen demon.

Requesting angry Altair

/r/ing Mitsuru as the clockwork orange faggot.

Sitting at the bar like this. youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8

Requesting Waver Velvet in his worm form violating Sakura Matou.

Requesting Miyamoto Musashi from Vagabond looking over the coast above the Edo Mountains and seeing Black Ships on the horizon. If possible make it a two part image with the first one with his expression an uneasy one

One of the 10 best lolis of all time.

Requesting Maron stuck in the sand like in the reference and Krillin watching her with a pleasant face. Bonus if you can add above Krilin's head that he's watching Maron's crotch.

Requesting art of best Yugioh

Requesting more demon Nagatoro art

Hello!
Requesting Yukine Chris from Symphogear getting her tits milked like this
i.imgur.com/LyYmfte.jpg

Gracias!

requesting a Momoka

That's sharo

What the hell happened to my requests?

what ones?

Requesting adult shinobu (Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade) and dio brando sharing a drink,can be a normal drink or both feeding off something/someone

The sumo one!

Why did i even ask. They got deleted by janotrs/mods. Clear sign that you should really FUCK OFF.

I'm sure any resemblance is purely coincidental

Fine, I will! But I might come back.

No you sick fuck you're slipping coffee into her drinks and now she's growing her hair slightly and going by a different name

>coffee
Momoka is a refined tea drinker I'll have you know

That's not best Yugioh

Popteamepic foot-guy here.

Just wanted to thank the guy who drew this for me. I love it and it got a chuckle out of me. Thanks!

green tea?

not to my knowledge

>japanese flag
That's not a real burger

Aniki waking up either in Japari Park or Gensokyo. Doesn't matter which, just pick the one you fancy the most, but make it seem like he's waking up there.

Requesting Franziska from Ace Attorney on the toilet but there's no toilet paper in her stall and she's running late for court.

Requesting the Tom pic with Koneko from High School DxD. What she's reading can be up to the artist.

Requesting this geek Shinobu enjoying the click sound that makes a mechanical keyboard i.4cdn.org/g/1520640747386.jpg

Requesting Koizumi-san wearing white see-through pajamas, sleeping on a bed with Ramen themed bed accessories.

Or you could also have her sleeping in an oversized Ramen bowl making her clothes even more translucent.

Tried a thing.

Thanks for the (you) senpai

Very prprable navel.

What happened to the guy who uploads deliveries to the booru?

Nice body

cute bikini choice, good megane too

Requesting Oboro and Asagi in normal clothes having a catfight over a popular orc plush toy

rerequest

This looks really cute

Requesting the pic in the top right with Midway Hime (top) hugging Hoppou.

OR looks great
Love her legs

Cute brown Taimanin

Requesting Mr. Gesupeta dressed up as Solid Snake sneaking up on Dan, Ai, and Pinta

kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942

great stuff, she really deserves more of a showcase from Lilith

REQUESTING Zero Two sitting on a chair with Violet Evergarden while feeding her some food. Same as in this pic. Make the girls attractive but not obscene.(usual outfits)

please continue requesting, this is what I thought of though

10/10

>Zero Two sitting on a chair with Violet Evergarden

Cute! Cute! CUTE!

The middle panels with Tamamo Cat and Gudao/FGO male protag; TamCat can be her normal body or the April fools Riyo chibi version

Requesting Kotetsu Kaburagi doing one of these poses that Godot from Ace Attorney does.

Godot poses: imgur.com/a/FpzXM

Chama Love

oh damn this is amazing
thank you for these wonderful lewd-cute Momokas
the way the t-shirt clings to her tummy is almost criminal

Wow man. You got a blog? You drew her really amazingly it's unbelievable. Thank you.

why? whats wrong with it? You know it's a fantastic idea, also 02 has to feed her honey covered food!!!