Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that 6-10-15 scale was for BoG movie only

In the DBS manga and anime Beerus didn't even warm up vs SSG Goku unlike the movie where he used 70%

How does it feel knowing that Caulifla and Kale were Toei filler brought to life?

MSSB > SSB > SSG

MSSB is no match for Beerus

they were actual cashgrabs

1. Vegeta was holding back against Beerus because he knew a single punch would kill him, but Vegeta considers Beerus a friend and didn't want to hurt him
2. Beatin Beerus means Vegeta would turn into a god of destruction, he didn't want to become one
3. Vegeta was never hurt by Beerus

>I like Dragon Ball Super

Good job Freeza good job....however

>neo-Sup Forums "memes"

>2018
>people unironically still give about any kind of powerlevel/powerscaling numbers in a show like DBS
You guys are fucking delusional. ToToTo doesn't give a fuck about slapping "numbers" onto characters. Toriyama only ever did it because it was somewhat of a "big" thing back then to use a form of number to present another character's strength. He himself said he dropped them because they gave away who would win a fight.
Really, stop stressing/aruging over shit that nobody who's actually MAKING the show gives a fuck about.

Yeah and Cui was a 7.5 to Vegeta's 10 when Vegeta instantly blew him up. The scale still holds true if you assume SSGSS is about an 8 in the manga.

Reminder that Fat Buu > Kid Buu

Kale was originally. Caulifla was the result of Toriyama getting angry that they were making new characters without his permission and designing his own Fem Saiyan. They were both added to the outline anyways. Now the question is whether Kefla will appear in the manga.

Meanwhile Gayhan's "new form" was Toei filler that was passed to Goku and then promptly shat on. POETRY.

What's her endgame?

My dick

It wasn't Toei filler, the writer who wrote that episode supposedly got moved to another anime to write for. I heard the switch happened at the very start of the ToP.
I don't understand this Caulifla meme, her "endgame" has already been reached unfortunately. Nobody here is qualified enough to know if she'll ever come back or not officially.

Becoming my wife

Kid Buu = SS3 Goku > Fat Buu

Fat Buu was in theory stronger than Kid Buu as he could become as powerful as Super Buu if he got mad enough. Goku noticed this in their fight when he went from dominating him to being overpowered briefly once Fat Buu got angry enough.

Proud Co owner and operator of Cabbas Cuckshed™

SS3 > Fat Buu > Kid Buu. He just ran out of juice with a living body vs Kid Buu.

why is the reddit always uploading the most cringe wrong shit

>dead show
>dead thread

Go back there and stay forever and maybe kill urself

wakey wakey, Superfags.

Yup. Fat buu is for squeezees

Hear these words Jiren, AND HEED THEM WELL
The fact that Goku managed to land blows on Jiren and knock him down with MUI means that Jiren couldn't see either of those coming or was too slow to dodge them, which means Goku is at the very least faster than Jiren, and that he's fully capable of killing him but held back due to tournament rules.

Jiren was completely humilliated at that moment, that's why he got so angry. It was a psychological victory for Goku

There's no concept of marriage or even romantic relationships for most saiyans.

>psychological victory for Goku

The absolute state of Kuckarot fags

>mfw Goku isn't Vegito blue tier

No enslavement to cunts is the sign of a truely evolved species.

>9 other universes lining up to be beaten and eliminated by U7 was in Toriyama's original script
>he seriously thought this was okay for an 80 man battle royal that took place in 45 minutes
This senile old fuck desperately needs editors, holy shit.

more neko wen

nice headcanon
the only thing toriyama had planned was the way how the u7 warriors get eleminated. Ribrianne vs 17 for example was not even planned by Toriyama.
sadly most eliminations fucking suck.

You've been posting el hermano all day, I know this because I've been in this stupid threads since 9 am.
Don't you get tired?

Use your head. If he wrote which characters get eliminated and which last to the end, this means he thought it was okay for U7 to beat everyone else.

I'm looking forward to it. Kirato is a good series.

Reminder that broly is beautiful.

no you retard he only thought about their elimination not the way who gets to kick out who in the tournament. why do you think anime and manga have already different elimination outcomes for the other universes.
for example jimeze who was elemjbated by frieza in the anime got flopped by 18 in the manga.

Based hermano poster

Reminder, Cabba father's Caul & Kale's babies in the upcoming time seek spinoff/continuation.

And what the fuck are you doing on Reddit?

Fucking Kale in the ass will do that to you.

>Jimeze got eliminated by a different U7 member than before
How does this imply that U7 isn't going to eliminate all other universes?

If dubs, Gohan goes Columbine and kills Zeno

Keru!

Delete this, broly would never do lewd things to kale.

why are these threads so autistic

Krilin = caught offguard like a moron

Tien = Same

Roshi = Himself after he runs out of stamina.

Piccolo = forgets he has great hearing and goes full retard

Gohan= Sacrifices himself to eliminate Dyspo

17= Kills himself vs Jiren

Vegeta = Loses to Jiren while looking good in the process

Goku= Probably runs out of stamina AGAIN

What was your favorite part of these threads?

those anime girls are way too out of place

like I said before who gets to knock out who isbt set in stone so the manga can still do a proper battle royal.

Forgot to add 18= Sacrifices himself vs Aniraza.

Because Sup Forums is one of the boards where everyone goes full retard because being an user will let you do that and get away with it.
It's degrading as fuck to see either: Young teens/children pretending they're old enough to be here and end up acting their age, or adults acting as equally immature/cringe-worthy as those teens and then playing the "lol i was pretending to be retarded xd" card.

looks like bejita got hairplugs

Watching it die

A cute!

The dumb memes acceptance

The one who came up with her design was probably a Jojo and Hero Academia fan.

Keru pls bully me!

I want to bully her.

Soon

Jobbed to a 9 year old. Yes 9.

Chapter 33, Fuwa the fat Kaioshin from U6 isnt wearing potaras, I guess that means Kefla will happen in the manga.

0 wins gokek throughout super
SA
SU
GA

yes he is wearing them.

Too perfect. I will miss Cellposting.

He was wearing them in the anime too, even when Kefla was fighting.

I will miss some of the memes and the drawfag's genious

>tori was saving Vegito for the ToP
>toyo wanted him in the black arc
>instead uses Kefla in the ToP

N-no... It's all over... Jiren has no chance against Furiza-Sama...

Did you feel bad for him?

losing to gohan

jaco is just jealous Gohan scored a babe.

Frieza has done NOTHING to provoke any amount of sympathy

Watching him get slapped around has been an absolute joy to watch

That shit looks like cock vore.

>Frieza wins
>Frieza openly wishes to rule above all the gods and erase the Zenos.
>He doesn't know he needs to say the wish in the language of the gods (reminiscence of Namek saga).
>Gets erased.
>Grande Padre: Goku, you are the second one in your team, what's your wish?
>Goku: Zen Chan, why we don't bring everybody back and make another tournament soon?
>Zenos: sugooi sugooi!

You know it's gonna happen

>thinking frieza wont simply wish to be revived

I-i'm s-sorry for having so much faith in those monkeys and underestimating you, F-furiza-dono. Please take my place as God of Destruction of Universe 7 as a token my gratitude.

>wishing to be revived when Vegeta could just one-shot him at any moment with his kawaii form

where the hell is this whole Kale and Caulifla being Toei creations coming from?

I bet you've never even watched this series you keep spamming here.

That's too bad, I was hoping for a OH HO HO HO HO kind of ending where Frieza wishes to be a GoD or something to rule over all the universes which leads up to what the upcoming movie would be about.

its the only wish that makes sense. since hes still you know in the realm of the dead.

Translations from herms.

Make Cooler canon, Freeza can wish him back

It's already been confirmed many, many times that the movie will be about Yamoshi, the original SS.

autists arguing about "canon" like it actually means anything

guess cooler kind of returns

Goku falling means nothing, he can fly back like Jiren did.

>Gokuck
Absolutely pathetic.

He's getting eliminated. Deal with it.

>Fly

I don't. Even when I'm with my gf in bed I'm on Sup Forums Hermano posting.

>sacrifices himself to protect goku and jobeta
>both job
defend this

EL HERMANO MUCHAS GRACIAS