Kuma Miko

Did you like it Sup Forums?

I liked it until a certain point.

no and fuck that ending especially, what a load of shit.

Such a great 11 episode TV anime, AOTY. My daughter Machi is so cute.

Still think the 2nd OVA isn't subs since the retcon to the ending would stop this show from being talked about.

This episode makes me remember my trauma.

A second OVA came out? When?

As someone who suffers from Anxiety really liked the who. That said the last episode was terrible and ruined it for me.

Yoshio was supposed to be best boy. What the fuck happened to have in the last two episodes?. He became a complete sociopath

Months ago with the BD. First was cute lolli machi antics which was subbed, second was what Natsu did during the idol contest and a short aftermath of the show with Machi being fine.

>short aftermath of the show with Machi being fine.
Oh thats great, i can't believe it is still not subbed

It was great.

This show was fucking amazing, I went in expecting it to be shallow as hell, but for some of the best characterization I've seen in anime.
Ending was bad, yeah, but it didn't make the rest of the show bad.

Has there been a worse AO ending in the entire medium?

>Ending was bad, yeah, but it didn't make the rest of the show bad.
The ending was so bad it killed the show for many. Thank god the OVA 2 changed the ending and made it good again

>many
Just to the retarded MUH COMFY dumbasses.

Pokemon XYZ

No user, it angered so many people the Anime studio actually changed the ending for the second OVA gave us a satisfying finale

Read the manga, its essentially the same in the end where she reset to her wanting to be big town girl hick nature.Only retards cant see the reoccurring theme.
>b-but japan too
Japan was retarded as well.

Yeah I don't get that, hating a show completely that you previously enjoyed because of the very ending. Just doesn't make sense.

This too. Still the second best region with the most fun episodes.

The Manga isn't over yet though. And the whole idol thing was a dream in the manga and felt like a joke unlike the anime

>Yeah I don't get that, hating a show completely that you previously enjoyed because of the very ending
A bad ending can ruin a good show easily. Samurai Jack for example

I didnt say that the manga ended, only the idol part in the manga.
>whole series was a joke
>anime idol episode wasnt one because I didnt like it
Nice.

The last 2 episodes weren't treated 100% as a joke though

Beats me, I was laughing knowing she would reset like every other episode.
Its subbed, okay enough to understand stuff.

>Its subbed, okay enough to understand stuff.
Only in spanish and Portuguese

Check nazi.

My wife Machi is so cute.