One piece

my sweet commander can not be this cute edition: germa is currently attacking from the very back of cacao fleet. is the pinch gonna fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15232059
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-03-07/japanese-comic-ranking-february-26-march-4/.128676
thegrandline.com/odanon.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why was he lying?

SMOOTHICCC

I would let her suffocate me by sitting on my face

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGG

Oven is done fucking around

Zoro was able to cut through a rock solid mountain equivalent. im not saying that he would definatly cut through the biscuits, but its very possible the could since gear 4 was able to break them quite easy

luffy never lied

More like Jobben

He did it once this arc and lied as a young kid in his flashback.

More like Irving

Smoothie’s lips. I wanna kiss her and shove my dick in her throat.

>Zoro could cut through mountains
>Sanji couldn't even kick down a door
Shame

Dont. Start. You. Zorofuck.

lol

I want to lick that tatoo

:^)

How many chapters are left in WCI?

strawpoll.me/15232059

>Zoro is as strong as G4
Nope. Cutting rock is like cutting butter at this point in the series.

Not to mention he needed Orlumbus' help. Orlumbus is the real MVP

Plus it is much, MUCH easier to break shit with blunt force than it is to cut that same thing.

Everything is so predictable. I should stop reading, but I won't.

I want to post the illustration Oda did for the Tokyo One Piece Tower 3rd anniversary, but I'm afraid it's gonna attract shitposting.

Should I post it, anyway?

No

This?

Do it faggot

The one of Luffy and Nami?

You have no one to blame but yourself

Y-Yes

NOT

Twists for the sake of twists is not good writing. That's how you end up with Bleach.

>Get knocked out for ten minutes after being smashed through the ground in the final clash while your opponent still stands
>Opponent stays awake long enough to talk some shit and then decides to take a nap because he won and there's nothing else to discuss
>Claim you win in front of your friend when your opponent isn't around to call you out on your shit

Luffy is an asshole.

>Oda draw Luffy and with Nami or other women
>couplefaggots keep arguing about their bullshit

Every time.

I don't mind pics of them. They are my favorite brotp behind UsoLu

Checked. Dubs confirm Luffy is a lying asshole.

>LuNa and LuZo
Why is Luffy such a little boyslut?

Oh, I get it.

He drew Nami there because she's the third member of the Straw Hats and it's Tokyo OP Tower's 3rd anniversary.

WHAT!? Impossible. That is too much of a stretch, user.

>(1,301,484)-One Piece 88, (895,639)-Hunter X Hunter 35, (609,222)-Haikyu!! 30, (497,512)-My Hero Academia 17

volume 88 sold 1.3 milion copies in just two days, previous volume managed to pull out the same numbers in three days instead

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-03-07/japanese-comic-ranking-february-26-march-4/.128676

> 14 votes for 11+

nit as strong but probably in the gap between g3 and g4, wich yould make him strugle cutting the biscuits but not impossible

Well, chapter 880-889 are indeed better than 870-879.

On a scale from 1-10, how mad would you be if Zoro opens his left eye to power up in Wano?

>He was holding back the entire time
-1/10

What would you guys think if Robin started transitioning into more of a brawler? As in, she learns CoA and starts using open palm strikes, sort of like a combination of her Spank and a martial art. She’d be a more graceful, fluid fighter. She could do shit like Katakuri’s donuts with her flowers? Send a bunch of arms at her opponent? Maybe grow arms on her arms, or grow arms at the ends of her hands to extend her reach. She could even do something Gear Third inspired where she makes a giant fist out of arms surrounding her base arm to make it look like Luffy’s inflation. Her Flower fruit has so many uses in close quarters combat it’s ridiculous. Opinions?

Wano
Elbaf
Moon
Some arc where Luffy finally takes down an admiral (Ryokugyu?)
Pirate Island that Foxy mentioned
Raftel/Final War

Probably that's what we have left.

Believable since he never had a challenging fight ever since time skip.

Hyouzu, Monet, and Pica are all pushovers.

The only admiral I could really see Luffy going after is Akainu. However, if we do see the SWs fight all the Admirals, I'm hoping it ends up being the straw hats being chased by a few admirals, and getting Zoro vs Fujitora, Luffy vs Akainu, and Sanji vs Kizaru.

I don't know where Ryokugo would fit in all this though.

So assuming the lunar cycle is the same on one piece planet, 28 days have passed between arriving at Zou and the Tea Party

It's an interesting idea that I'd be genuinely interested to see happen, if only to see her and her devil fruit abilities more extensively explored in the main narrative. However, I don't think Robin would really suit such a direct combat role, she doesn't come across like the stronger members of the Straw Hat crew, in that she's not itching to get in fights, train or show how tough she is. Instead, she's much more aligned with a more strategic, intelligent style of fighting that ultimately looks to minimize it as much as possible by quickly disabling opponents through grapples or surprise attacks.

Really, that's the direction I would like to see her taken in the future, particularly given it would then allow her to be more relevant as a supporting-fighter, similar to Nami and Usopp's additions in WCI and Dressrosa respectively. That way we can still see her using her abilities in an interesting manner, without having to have very specific fights designed around her abilities.

In addition, as nice as it would be to see more of Robin herself, such a supporting role would then allow her to combine her abilities with the other Straw Hats in a variety of interesting ways. Providing openings on opponents to exploit, making platform for them to use, perhaps even granting temporary flight when necessary. Ultimately, I just want to see her and the other Straw Hats doing interesting things with their unique abilities and skill sets. WCI has been amazing for that very reason, demonstrating just how capable the crew are becoming, even in scenarios that aren't just simple fights, but scenarios that are integral to their ultimate goal of supporting Luffy's path to becoming the pirate king.

t. toei animator
it was a stupid idea then and it is still a stupid idea now

I'd rather have them all condensed into one intense arc, then have them all be beaten by Luffy whenever they can be shoved in.

different parts of the world have a full moon at different times
also One Piece has several moons

Zoro can't even cut fire
Kinemon>Zoro

GAY. HE'S INTERESTED.

>We'll never know the name of Kinemons fruit since even he doesn't know

Autism.
Base zoro is at best as strong as base luffy. Maybe because of the blade advantage, he could keep up to Gear 2.
But G4 would absolutely slam zoro into the ground before he could say "im lost again"

>Using fanart to justify ship
Come on now.

One Piece fans on the western hemisphere sure like to talk about powerlevels and hypothetical fight scenarios.

Do you have a problem with the only canon eos couple, user?

Nah thats Nami and Sanji from the way Oda's building it up. Shipped LuNa since I was a kid, so I'm still salty about it though.

I wonder how are the nip threads on 2ch?

Okay user, I'll bite. Dont blame me for shitting up these threads though.

>“- I like to draw party scenes. So I don’t want to draw anything that would ruin that atmosphere. And this is a manga for boys so I won’t draw anything about relationships. I get a lot of letters from female readers asking me to cover some kind of relationship but if that’s what you want, go read a girl’s manga, that’s not my job. I don’t care if someone falls for Luffy, but it’s something that would be over before you know it. But knowing Luffy, I don’t think that kind of thing would be a problem. (laughs)”

thegrandline.com/odanon.htm

After Rogue showed up btw

Luffy never lies.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PEKOMS' EYES NOW???

>headcanon kun again

Fuck, man... This truly is Dark Piece, after all

You do realize those two answers contradict each other, right?

>"Odacchi, people are saying no one dies in One Piece. They're criticizing the series for it."
>"Nothing a scythe to the face can't change."

That's true. However, 860-869 is the peak of the arc.

Robin having dozens of pistols set up as traps would be cooler. Each sprouted up hand could serve as hidden traps able to shoot when needed or all at once is just too good.

Oda was giving fanservice to the SaNa shippers before finally killing it with Pudding again user. Dont worry.

What if Zoro lost his eye so that he could have three eyes during Asura form?

OP has a lot of moons so no.

SBS 88 only contradicts Luffy getting nosebleeds over women. It does not say he's not interested in females. Luffy is more in touch with feelings.

Well considering that so many people cut their teeth on manga/anime with DBz its expected. I feel like it's good way to set yourself up for disappointment though so I don't partake.

Nami will steal him away user. Dont worry.

>It does not say he's not interested in females. Luffy is more in touch with feelings
This is just you making shit up. He has never shown any romantic interest in any way. The first SBS was what was supposed to say he was interested, which he isnt.

Pudding's already done the deed and will be waiting for him the next time at Elbaf, sorry user. Im sure it feels bad when your crackship and shitposting since zou turns out false.

why does everyone assume pekoms is fucked?
I feel like people are forgetting he has a turtle zoan and tanked a fucking gattling gun from caribou so surely he can tank a few scythes and gun shots.
Also with that huge explosion surely the cunts attacking pekoms would get distracted and he'd have enough time to at least transform into his zoan form.

just my thoughts

Not him but you do realize you're shitting up these threads with autism nobody cares about right

>Pudding's already done the deed
By that Logic Reiju kissing Luffy is binding. Sanji doesnt give a shit about Pudding. He will always return to Nami, just like with Viola.

People are worried about him because they were specifically targetting his eyes and he was screaming in pain begging them to stop

I was going by the logic of sanjifags in the previous threads that shipping is better than anti sanji posting. Sure if it's messing up the threads for you all others ill stop.

You are trying too hard newfag.

Ideally we could just have neither, that's an option

Oda is a fucking great mangaka

Sorry I hurt your feelings, oldfag. Want me to lick your ass next to make you feel better?

>shirt says heat
>luffy uses heat in his red hawk
CONFIRMED!!!

JOUDAN JA NAI NO YON
JOUDAN JA NAI NO YON
JOUDAN JA NAI NO YON

(you)

Linlin ate her family not too long ago

Given how CoO allows blind people to adapt just fine like Fujitora did, I think Pekoms will be with the Strawhats for the rest of the series, as a blind Turtle Zoan, Lion man who wants to inherit Pedros will

I just looked through their archive and there was a whole thread of people arguing about Sanji and Pekoms without anyone remembering that emotional distress inhibits your CoO. How many chapters has it been since that was mentioned? Come on.

>Sanji dosen't give a shit about Pudding
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
>He will always return
Well no shit dumbass, she is a member of the crew. Viola pretended to be in love with him, them told him about Doflamingo going to attack the Sunny. And when he went back, he didn't care for Nami, he cared for the whole crew.

She'll fall for Oven as soon as she sees him

If you had proposed to me one chapter ago for Pekoms to join the crew I would have shot you down completely
Now, though? Hell yes. Bring him aboard. Pekoms for nakama.