Boruto

This started off so promising but turned to absolute shit so quickly.... Why the fuck did it happen like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JezE6iZUWxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even the manga turned to shit

What happened?
I was fine with 40 episodes of slice of life school adventures with occasional big arcs.

youtube.com/watch?v=JezE6iZUWxo
>kills your series

Nothing personal, Borufags.

attention whore

Crazy theory time. Let's do this. Call me stupid i'm ready I can take it.

>Rinnegon is formed by combining asura and indra chakra
>tenseigon is formed by combining hyuga and ootsuki chakra
>Boruto's dojutsu is formed by combining asura and hyuga chakra

no it didn't. The manga is good just like the anime.

Making a new powerful eyepower is as simple as mixing two chakras together and putting them into an eye somehow?

>The manga is good

Not a valid point

Can't wait to see that new opening in a few weeks I'm hyped lads

this is the Boruto discussion thread right?

nothing happened. People have ADD and can't stand watching a show that doesn't have a fight every single episode.

That's actually ending in a few weeks. Chunin Exam/Momoshiki Arc is starting episode 52, so we're going into manga content soon.

Also. According to a rumor, Urashiki will appear in the last scene of Ep 49

Next week we have a Yuri episode.

Your series is even worse. I've been losing interest as time goes on. Ever since all might died The series has been going down a downward spiral. Now there's a youtuber faggot pedophile as a villain. So close to dropping it

all yuri and those who support it should be Gased

why does it have to kill it? Why can't I watch both? I never understood the us vs them mentality in the anime world. Why can't you be a fan of multiple animes? It's not like they can't coexist at the same time like Naruto and One Piece dominated shonen jump for years and years.

that's what we've seen so far yes.

it is

yes

Side characters are never the focus. I don't know whats worse you or the god damned goth loli poster. Keep your fan fiction to yourself.

awesome. Shits going to get really good now. I can't wait.

>Jobhanfags resorting to Boruto threads because they get BTFO in their own threads
WEW

why?

but they're the focus for this episode. It's confirmed to be an episode about that team. How can they not be the focus of their own episode lol

Desu, Sasuke should of have won the final fight

I disagree 100%. He was the bad guy. The bad guy should never win. The good guy should always defeat the bad guy. Sasuke became a good guy so I like him now.

Definitely better than that Hako = Kaguya theory where every single piece of evidence can be passed off as a coincidence.

I didn't think it was actually possible to be this simple-minded

So what are the main pairings?

Boruto/Sumire and Boruto/Sarada?

Borusumi is really cute but I understand Boruto and Sarada because its essentially Naruto/Sasuke.

it's a crazy theory like I said so I highly doubt i'm right and wont defend it lol

>Mitsuki episodes are considered the best
>episodes focusing on generic shitty loli moe waifubait are universally agreed to be shit
Hmm.

There's a faggot out there that unironically thinks Hako will kill Urashiki. If this somehow happens then I will buy into this theory.

well that's because it's simple. Sasuke was mean so I didn't like him. Sasuke was being an asshole. Anyone who goes against the leaf is evil because the leaf are the good guys.

Sasuke was being a fucking idiot after Itachi die I will agree but the leaf (Danzo mostly) is definitely not good.

Boruto Sarada should be the only pairing.

I don't agree with that. I like both kinds of episodes.

No, Iwabe will kill Urashiki with help from Sasuke cause he will turn into Kawaki after Kara kidnaps him for having the seal (Actually, I'm just messing around, maybe). At best (Which still sounds impossible), Hako will ass-pull Kaguya powers and do some damage to Urashiki before passing out from exhaustion.

OT3 is also a option.

wow. At least i'm openly admitting to how unlikely my theory is. I'm not that level of delusional lol

>The anime is still good
>The anime didn't turn to shit in the first 20 episodes

she wont. Ootsuki give the kage a lot of trouble, including Naruto and Sasuke. There's no way a genin will stand a chance.

Both as shit. There's no good pairing

Just wait.
I hope the chunnin exams and the ayy invasion get at least 10~15 episodes. After that the anime will start properly (maybe)
If only Sarada was a boy. The Uchiha crazy gene was what made Naruto fun to watch.
Or maybe wait for Boruto Shippuden, the edgy Boruto and the edgy Kawasaki will save this show.

Danzo is also an asshole because he did a lot of mean stuff. The leaf as a whole are the good guys and always have been and continue to be. They have always been in the right in everything they do. Don't go against the leaf and you'll be fine.

Do we have any idea yet what the markings Boruto get are/do?

SaraSumi.

>If only Sarada was a boy.
I'm sure sasuke feels the same way. He gambled and lost

No plot, no stakes, no actual character motivations other than Salad wanting to be ninja president (which Naruto already did) and most of the backstories for the main characters are "I live a happy and comfortable life with my rich war hero parents".

The only thing it had going on for it were the character interactions which were a huge improvement compared to the absolute lack of them in the original series but they can't carry a show with no plot around them.

Danzo I know that's you posting dont try to hide it

neither of those things will happen

nope. Only Boruto and Sarada. I like Sumire don't get me wrong so I hope she ends up with someone else.

Boring as shit. Hopefully it got changed. There is literally no chemistry between the two.

that is the one pairing I do NOT want to happen because sarada is so shit.

the only reason people want them to be together is because of they want that stupid god baby.

>Boruto does something.
>Sarada goes: "Boruto! You fucking baka. GOD!"

I don't know why people still want to them together with all this.

i mean the era of the tsundere is already passed and the archetype is basically dead after being overused so much, so why haven't this fandom notice this?

I'd be interesting as hell. Imagine if that God baby became evil. Now that would be the Naruto I grew up with. Also Sadara's a shit character. She'll probably become Hokage for free at the end of the series and there's no way she'll get MS unless Sakura fakes her own death

you're right it didn't I agree

I thought it was because of Nardo/Sauce homolust memes.

boruto and sarada is a good pairing

good timeline where Naruto wifes Shion when?

Rinnegan appears when an Ootsutsuki sucks up too much chakra, it eventually downgrades into the sharingan as it happened when the power was divided into the sage's eyes and the sage's chakra when Hagoromo had his two kids.

Byakugan are regular ayy eyes.

Tenseigan and Bort's eye were brand new things with no real explanation.

>i mean the era of the tsundere is already passed
Still exists thanks to series like one piece, but i'm glad. It's so stupid that the males get shit done and the females hit them in return. But that's kinda like real life now. The more I look around

Where is the SasuSaku animation?

There's a reason it's called shounenshit

I don't know why some people are so against it. At this point they've had more positive interactions than nearly all of the canon pairings from Naruto.

Because it's uninspired. Main girl and main guy get together. The end.

I'd also like the chunin exams to last a couple episodes. One of my favorite arcs of original naruto.
I prefer Sarada as a girl because she's hot. I wouldn't want to fuck her if she was a boy.
The show doesn't need to be saved it's good.

Gee, I didn't know that MCs weren't allowed to hook up with main girls anymore.

Powerlevels are too high. Mitsuki can go sage mode for fucks sake. He can't do it at will, but it's not like protags ever start fights with their strongest move anyway.

no

>The Uchiha crazy gene was what made Naruto fun to watch.

It's what ruined the fucking show.

Sarada Boruto

Uchiha faggotry was Kishi's way to centralize the main plot rather than it just being random adventures.

why would it matter? There are a lot of strong kunoichi's

you're completely wrong. Boruto is a great anime. Go fuck yourself.

Uchihas are a patriarchal clan.

i'm not Danzo. I just called him an asshole. Danzo would defend himself. I'm not defending him. Fuck him too.

Stop trying so hard, Danzo. Everyone can tell its you.

The symbolism that a Son possesses in a family is powerful. This is because they commonly keep the last name when they get married. So essentially the family that the son is from gets to live on. Because Sasuke has an only child that's female he's essentially going to be the last uchiha. There's also a big chance that the sharingan will become diluted and disappear forever. He gambled and he lost.

That faggot Kagura had a better backstory than most of konoha kids.

How does it stand out from the old series aside from better character relationships?

His only downside is being mentally weak tbqh also I want to dick him

>He gambled and he lost.
He could just keep fucking if he gave a shit about that.

there is plenty of chemistry.

I don’t think Sasuke cares about the gender of his children honestly

i'm the opposite. It's the only pairing I do want.

Sasuke is a CHAD he can get women to fuck him by just looking at them.

What proof do you have that? We really received no information about the culture of the Uchiha

>Literally every original character in the anime has a better backstory than the konoha kids

Ryogi was the saddest having a nutjob kill his parents just to mold him into a hyoton weapon for his stealing goals.

>"this creepy fish guy helped me once with my mental problems, that means I should help him overthrow our government and start a new ninja world war"

No retard, Kagura was always treated like shit because he was the spawn of the guy Coolest guy made fuck up his own country for the lulz. Shizuma saw Kagura as a weapon and manipulated him into thinking he was his friend.

yeah because that would be badass. I don't see the issue here. Also it fits into the theme of the show and will complete the circle.

>Hogorama is 1 being
>has 2 kids
>chakra split between the 2
>they have rivalry
>rivalry continues through the centuries
>sasuke reincarnate of indra
>naruto reincarnate of asura
>the rivalry continues
>they get along in the end though
>make amends and the rivalry is over
>naruto (asura) has a son
>Sasuke (indra) has a daughter
>Boruto and Sarada have a kid together
>the asura and indra chakra once again becomes 1
>once and for all ending the rivalry forever

Comes full circle.

>man I miss inner sakura
I mean his excuse to why he's not at home is because he's busy protect the village of trained expert ninja from birds. If he comes back and does that people will suspect him. Also if he has more children Sakura will need him more and probably get fed up with his shit(probably)
It's hard to say. This is all perspective and opinion. Ask yourself this. Why else would he want to become a family man ?

because it's the only good ship in the entire show. No other characters go well together.

i thought one piece had no romance of any kind.

because you're wrong. You're simplifying characters too much.

Yes, but he chooses to be a mostly asexual wandering hobo