Netflix announces 30 original animes in 2018

>Netflix announces 30 original animes in 2018

Netflix will kill anime sooner than I thought.

>animes

*Netflix will save anime sooner than I thought.

Remember "netflix original" just means they licensed an anime. Them announcing 30 new anime is just like when other sites announce what they'll be streaming for the season.

Plot twist: they're all SoL haremshit with some shounen sptinkled in here and there. The industry remains unchanged.

>animes
Fuck off.

If Netflix do some yuris I'll become a total shill, defending Netflix no matter what.

Are you hearing me, Netflix employees?

if they average out to even half as good as Crybaby was we have nothing to worry about

honestly I'm fine with it as long as we get at least 1 good anime out of it

If Netflix do some 80's anime I'll become a total shill, defending Netflix no matter what.
Are you hearing me, Netflix employees?

>animes
Lurk more before posting.

>animes

>do some 80's anime
Whatever they make will be 10's. Unless you mean they do it with time travel?

It is literally inherently impossible to make 80's anime in the year 2018.

>animes

>muh special autistic hobby

We need more shows like B and less than soyDevilman

>netflix
>animes
Fucking kill yourself

Maybe the reason as to why they are 20 billion in debt is because they are building a time machine

>animes

Netflix is a cancer.

Think with me, if they pay for a non-moe anime the studios will make less moe and CGDCT anime.

There hasn't been a single good original anime in over 10 years.

I don't get why do ya hate Netflix so much, they invest in a dying industry and made the AOTY Devilman

Fuck off Crunchy Roll shill.

How exactly is Netflix gonna kill anime? I don't get this paranoia. As long as interest in non-Netflix anime remains, they aren't going away.

I also love sucking cocks.

>30 original anime
Holy Christ, how much money are they throwing at this? Or is anime just that much cheaper compared to other stuff that they decided to bulk buy a few shows?

>Netflix buys the license to non-Netflix anime

While of the subject of Shillflix
Apparently the AICO dub is atrocious even by casualfag standards. The thing that's supposed to draw normalfags to anime is too shit even for normalfags

Is it cheaper for them to get anime content made instead of their mostly mediocre netflix original tv series?

Just finished Ep3 of AICO. I'm 100% serious, Netflix will save anime. Japs have been stagnant for too long with their sol moeshit, this will be good.

>studios will make less moe and CGDCT anime.
wtf I love Netflix now

""Originals"" they're probably factoring in shit like Kakegurui and that Godzilla movie they did