Ryuuou no Oshigoto

This is Ginko and she is a JC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCTHEPRq1z0?t=432
twitter.com/ekakibit/status/971372060600516608
yaraon-blog.com/archives/123920
magnavalon.com/2018/03/10/professional-shogi-player-akira-watanabe-talks-about-ryuuou-no-oshigoto/
youtube.com/watch?v=z2ks65-cdi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls don't do things like this

I don't believe you. I'll need to do a physical examination to confirm

I would like to rest my face on that butt.

Stupid sexy anedeshi

That fan art is a total disservice to my cute and smol Ginko.

Kek

Is Yaichi secretly a lolicon?

>secretly

Fattie

Why would a JC show off their butt like that

ginko and red ai are the cutest

>Girls don't take lewd selfies in mirrors.

Oh my sheltered little user.

To that user who compared Ginko to Tomoyo:

What the hell are you smoking?

almost makes me want to fuck her instead of the beautiful lolis in the show

This

Ginko > Red Ai > Ai > Mio > Ayano > Char > Keika

Why do lolicons always make threads at these hours?

Ginko > Keika >>> the rest
Mods are sleeping

I don't understand either. Nobody wants to see a JC's butt.

Figured it was that, but you would think they would start hiring mods that aren't all burgers.

If the mods were mostly burgers, these threads wouldn't be deleted

Does Ginko really wear thongs?

Ginko a shit.

That doesn't even make sense. It could easily be one or two mods deleting loli threads.

>he doesn't know about mods being able to make threads undeletable
Lurk more

Seriously this.

Best girl.

Quick! I need Ginko in frilly dresses

God she is perfect.

I dropped the show halfway through the first episode. I figure Ai is actually some artificially intelligent Loli, am I correct?

Not even Ginko was enough to keep me from dropping this boring as fuck series. She is 10/10 though.

Why'd the artist make her brazilian

youre missing out
youtu.be/FCTHEPRq1z0?t=432
best yandere

>dropped
>asks questions
Please go.

linked it a few seconds too early, was reffering to the river scene

If the turd in the OP looks like a loli to you you better kill yourself.

ass so good I'm downloading the anime now
this better be good

You're in for disappointment. Enjoy your annoying lolis.

I'm here to pick up Ai.

If I watch this show will I learn the rules of shogi or its one of those stupid anime series where you only see people dropping random pieces on a board until someone says "uh I lost with no explanation whatsoever"?

I think you got the wrong thread buddy.

It's exactly the latter. None of the moves are explained in detail, just characters reacting with "She's good!" and other nonsense. It's merely a loli show that had the misfortune of airing in the same season as Mitsuboshi colors.

yes
the plot points revolve around some deep shogi stuff, but you dont get to see the details of theeir play
like he plays against someone whos really strong vs static rook so he goes to the master of ranging rook to learn a more improvising style to beat him. The plot points shogi wise are reeally good, but the actualy shogi is just slamming piece on a board you cant see

the guy who did first doujin is now doing a ginko one

twitter.com/ekakibit/status/971372060600516608

>had the misfortune of airing in the same season as Mitsuboshi colors.
Yet Mitsuboshi Colors is flopping hard and Oshigoto is doing alright. Guess a shit show stays shit even if Sup Forums shills it.

I'll leave the salesfaggotry to the stalker threads. Mitsuboshi is far more fun.

Anyone can translate this article ?
yaraon-blog.com/archives/123920

From google translate, it seems like someone who is 6-dan and famous openly mentioned Ryuou no Oshigoto anime during interview.

It is garbage and looks like garbage as well.

>dude poop lmao
So funny

>an artist that understands and highlights Ginko's charm

I dropped mitsuboshi after 3 episodes. I Couldn't find any fun on them, the characters are quite annoying to be found likeable, specially the blue hair autistic bitch. Slow Start, Koizumi San and even Takunoumi are better comedy shows imo

the colors only get away with things by basically threatening the cop with muh ill scream rape
its not fun to watch that just being used like its ok even if it is played for laughs

So they do that kind of jokes oftenly? On the three episodes I saw they joked with that twice and they felt really awkward. I'm not a moralfag but any form of media shouldn't be prompting the misuse of rape calls, that shit ruins lifes specially if a minor is involved.

Saito is just tsundere for the Colors. If their pranks really bothered him he would complain to their parents.

There isn't quite as big a stigma attached to it as in the west, where even the mere accusation of being a kiddie diddler will ruin your life.

>low test betas crying over this image
You disappoint me Sup Forums

no, its shit even as someone who likes the t h i c c

Surprise cunny inspection day!

JC really are better than JS

>low test betas
You HAVE to go back.

blasphemy
best in this show are the JS, rather than smelly old JC ginko

Probably pushing that lordosis as hard as she can because she wants to be seen as "mature".

Maybe he just wants a cute daughteru.

magnavalon.com/2018/03/10/professional-shogi-player-akira-watanabe-talks-about-ryuuou-no-oshigoto/

>Well, watching the anime “Ryuuou no Oshigoto!” does make me think that having a strong and cute elementary school girl like that as a disciple would be very nice. (lol)

Is all shogi pro a lolicon?

it's a natural male response, to want to have an elementory school girl aged "disciple".

Someone doesn't know what cellulite looks like

I don't see cellulite
I only see a firm, JC butt

>FAGGOTRY AT SUCH AGE

and you are a newfag

What is this expression trying to convey?

juicy cheeks?

That ass isn't canonical, stop misleading me.

Would Ginko still be a snow queen in bed, or would she be more affectionate?

She'd be all てるてる in bed. Like, if you were eating her out, she'd have the covers pulled up to her chin, then hide her eyes every time she felt your tongue.

If that is chubby to you, you're literally homosexual. That is a problem in 2018.

cool dude and old man

new drama cd 3-minute teaser

youtube.com/watch?v=z2ks65-cdi8

Char is sexy.

Reminder Ginko is supreme girl. Cute & Lovable.

Only gaylords and autistic samefags try to hate on her. Fact.

Ginko ticks every box for me.

What if I don't especially like her or hate her, she's just unnoticeable, the Ais and Char have all my attention.

lewd tummy
made for bullying

Is this show worth watching just for her? I started the sword girl show because it also had a cute silver haired girl in it, but I couldn't be bothered in the end.

It just means you're a hardercore lolicon.

No fuck off.

what a cute grandma

That's a nice angle and all but the head is too big.

this girl is so erotic

This show is turning people into criminals.

I'm going to impregnate Ginko against her consent.

This scene was a snipershot through my fetish. Having a girl be dependent on you to that degree, literally having to lean on you not to fall, because she's wearing uncomfortable heels. If she missed my shoulder, she could do monkeybars off my dick in that scene.

Doesn't look like it

Fat.

Why does this show promote paedophilia so much?

user!

Yes, the shogi games and moves they use are authentic. But it is pro-level stuff, so it is going to be way over the head of beginners like us.

The easiest thing they've shown so far is a mate-in-7 that Ai missed in a game, a mistake taken from a real junior championship game!

search for periscope videos

What this user said, 'periscope twerk' on youtube is plenty enough.