HxH

How long until they meet their tragic end?

>mfw their going to die together
They'll embrace each other one last time before they close their eyes together forever.

Post yfw they get skinned alive by Tsenigger

Can any spider fight against Hisoka alone?

The spiders, Hisoka, and Kurapika are going to create a war zone inside the ship. What percentage of the ship do you think will live to reach the destination?

TWINS WILL LIIIVE

Probably the ship sinks.
How many years before they leave the ship?

>tfw your gay older brother and his boyfriend are going to kill all your new friends and you cant do a thing about it

No because plot armor.

The Rose tattoo characters are linked to the Nostrade family?

I can't wait for Halkenburg to stop the Succession War, save the younger princes and tear down the corrupt monarchy.

I have the feeling that all princes will somehow die and be put in those container.
Don't ask me what those things are for... I mean will those things revibe someone or turn them to undead nen powered beings or are just a nen based powersource for something else connected to the dark continent.
Who knows?

Why did dog go to sleep?

what?

They’re talking about the mafia

>How many years before they leave the ship?

All of them except Shizuku and Bonolenov

>tired of waiting for the new thread
>go check the catalog
>see this thread
Today, OP was a faggot too.

Where do you see yourself in five years with this troupe, Illumi?

Who would win?
The payaso Hisoka with goma bungee or the angry araña Chrollo with stealing libro ?

With my husbando Hisoka as the new leader of Ryodan

Who's that angry kid with the pointy hair at the bottom of the panel?

Is sketch user still around? If so, could you please sketch a cute Oito?

Anyone know when niggerstream and viz scans are coming out?

>Start watching HxH
>Thoroughly enjoying it
>Get to the part where Kurapika reveals he's a fucking master of everything when his eyes are scarlet; Enhancement, Transmutation, Conjuration, Emission, and Manipulation. He can literally heal a shattered arm in seconds on top of having Nen suppressing chains, physical enhancement to the level of beating the shit out of probably one of the strongest, physically, characters in the anime, and can do killing conditionals based on the goddamn truth.
Considering dropping it because of this ass-pullery.

Mangastream's already out and viz is every monday.

but that power comes with a strong limit- every time kurapika uses that power he cuts off his lifespan. i theorize that kurapika will definitively die before the series is over due to all of the times he's used emperor time.

You don't want to know

This is the kind of brainlet who ends up thinking that Blaise could mind control Meruem if she kissed him.

What killed the hype?

Oh yeah, the lifespan limit that have never killed anyone, without to mention that in universe there's various ways to just counter it and live forever.

user, you shouldn't know this at this point in the story.

E-engagement ring?

Are you telling me these guys are faggots?

oops.

gone

this guy is LITERALLY me

they're murdersexuals user.

According to some user, it's black humor

>clown has to weaken him because he's a pussy
>nen beasts ripe for the taking
hisokek is finished

Just who was the 12 years old that made it?

I want to commit a crime!

Here's hoping that Quwrof has some ace in the hole like a secret last spider that no one including Hisoka's spy/fiance knows about. Troupe members don't have good chances right now after splitting up with a slasher movie zombie clown on the loose.

Why do people dislike Ging? He's the character who has been hyped since day 1 as this big deal and he managed to both deliver on the hype & be down to earth. His hobby is literally being better than everyone else at everything for the lulz yet it's not done in a mary sue-ish way

>yet it's not done in a mary sue-ish way

So neon is dead uh? How do you think it happened?

They’re part of the Kakin mafia you dope, the Troupe massacring global mafias at Yorknew led to a global power shift amongst all the mafias which got the Rose guys a promotion. No connection to the Nostrade family.

The Nen Beasts are the hatsu of the first king, they don’t actually belong to the princes so he can’t steal them, unless the old king’s corpse is actually in that coffin chamber and kept alive by Nen juju.

He's only 100% efficiency in all categories for a conjurer.

A strong enhancer would still beat the fuck out of him in a fistfight, even using emperor time. He developed an extremely specialized kit for killing troupe members, and had a hatsu for an opponent that was exceedingly mismatched to fight it (mostly being a dumbfuck that relied solely on raw strength and battle instinct in a nen battle). Uvo's used to having support that covers his back, so he wasn't able to brute-strength a foe who essentially developed a hard-counter to his abilities.

Aren't the spiders being too trusting with Illumi? Or is this a reverse bait to catch him leaking intel to Hisoka?

I don't think any of them would win except maybe Feitan, and that is ofc if Hisoka doesn't know about his Hatsu/doesn't insta kill him.

This. I don't think many people realize this when watching the anime because they never really go into it like they do in the manga.

dumb frogposter

A lot of people misunderstand ET.
It's still hax as hell, just not as hax as people think.

No question that it's extremely strong; any nen-type being able to use the peak of their current potential in all fields of nen is broken. I'm just tired of seeing people say that he's suddenly a master of all the other types when he's really not; it just makes him much, much more versatile. Versatility is extremely important in nen battles.

I don't get the whole fuss with ET. It's a strong ability, so what? It's not like Kurapika goes around wrecking shit with it, he still has to deal with the spiders very carefully, if he fucks up, he easily can be killed.
People should think about how this is a story, not some fighting game.

>How can you know what's really going to happen?

I feel retarded now. He's breaking down not only because of the money and power he lost, but because he got used to using Neon's fortune and he now has to live with the uncertainty of life. He probably couldn't handle the anxiety and the fear of not knowing so he offed himself after killing Neon. This makes more sense at least than Hisoka killing them and Kurapika not giving a single shit.

It clearly states he's can use emitter abilities as good as 100% emitter. Only that he can learn abilities up to level 4 emitter (40% of his level).

It's a joke.

it does "make sense" but it feels too fucked up for a shounen, even hxh. it's too close to a real life situation especially in japan, as compared to "superpowered psycho can behead people with 1 hand LOL"

Togashi likes homo posters.

You're right that the uncertainty of life being openly explored that way would be too fucked up for a shonen manga, but it's only shown in a few panels and most people would miss it. The manga has pulled some similar stunts during the CA arcs and the series is known for exploring the psychology of its characters, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched to believe that Light Nostrade is panicking because of this.