Boku no Hero Academia

Does this have the potential to become the next Naruto?

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/my-hero-academia-chapter-1/4737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's already starting to get as shitty as Naruto so it's on the way

The hell? Why did the mods delete the last thread?

Maybe OP did

Whelp we made 4 threads at once. Prepare for all of them to get deleted.

>4 threads

he will not divide us

>starting
it already got to naruto levels of shit at the yakuza arc

But I thought it was already as bas as Naruto?

boku no heroshit was always shit

Nope. Naruto was literally the fourth series in WSJ history to have its final chapter in complete color. It was a golden baby to the magazine.

>Anime not even airing yet
>Manga is on SoL
>Four fucking thread
Nuff said

>hotpockets delete thread
>4 new ones pop up

Everything has the potential to become utter trash.

>0X:01:43
>0X:01:46
>0X:01:59
>0X:02:32

>newfag

Tell us what timezone you're in, you pussy.

Yeah...Sorry... I'm just waiting for the mods to delete my thread now.

You're my sunshine

did i hear 8 new treads?

deku and uraraka will have to fight each other sometime in the future and when it happens, deku's going to work his magic that makes his classmates get over their issues and focus on being good heroes, and uraraka's going to become a good character again.

>Ochako going to become a good character again

uraraka will be reduced to fanservice and deku's baby making machine screencap this post

Why are the females so fucking useless and stupid?

In terms of the western audience, yes. If you pay attention to normalfag metrics and shit like CR, Hero Academia is tremendously popular in the west already. It even has some advantages compared to Naruto. the anime didn't air in the west until 2005, when anime was still considered a very niche thing. Whereas BNHA's anime adaptation began airing in the same year, and the manga was already somewhat popular when the anime started. Now I don't know if it will sell as good as Naruto in the west, it might not even last half as long as the Naruto manga, but it, along with shit like SnK, are definitely the textbook popular anime right now.

In terms of Japan, no. I don't think we will see anything like the big 3 again for a long time, especially considering that Japan is finally beginning to feel the death of print. But it's still a very successful franchise that will continue for years to come as long as Hori takes care of himself.

What

>post a literal autist
so you agree

Something something Hori is a hack and water is wet.
>Hori
>Taking care of himself
Look at how scrawny he is. The air conditioning in house could give him the Japanese flu.

When was the last time Mei won a fight?

If fucking Mei Hatsume is useless and stupid to you I don't know where your bar is

You're retarded?

he may be taller than the average jap, but he looks like he's 120lbs soaking wet

I thought the Japanese flu was slang for overworking.

it's pretty low and she is below that

>lbs

In Japan, probably but world wide it's an impossibility.

Westerners don't like shonen nowadays, even kids don't have the attention span for it.

It's the reason westerners mainly just only watch DB Super, One Punch Man, and Attack on Titan now.

holy shit this is the thread that survived the autistic rage

He looks like he's 120 grams soaking wet.

They deleted the other 3.

>my thread got deleted

I haven't read like the past 70 chapters. What happened with the girls?

Sports festival

would you still love your waifu is she had a throbbing dick?

they all turned to shit. especially tsuyu and ochako.

>ochako's entire character is her failing at everything she does because she can't stop thinking about deku
>tsuyu is a stupid rulefag who tattles on her own classmates

Theyve done absolutely nothing. That's the problem. See pic.

The good ones got better and the bad ones got worse.

Imagine staying up late to do this for free.

Does anyone happen to have a rape doujin that isn't ooc with this guy?

My thread was the All Might one and was never delete

Uraraka decided to bottle up all of her feeling for Deku and hasn't done anything significant since then. Her most significant contributor was carrying a dying hero off of the battlefield. The rest of the girls get occasional gags, but are mostly irrelevant in terms of the plot. There's this super talented upperclassmen named Nejire who has a cool quirk, is an autist, and is incredibly powerful. But she barely gets any focus and we still didn't get a background chapter for her.

Toga is the only one that has seemingly accomplished shit.

Ochako was good and she got worse

No. Not for a seasonal anime, and not in the age of Crunchyroll.
Anime fans really only care about anime airing this season. After it's done, there's a dip in anyone caring until the next season.
Naruto was a long running series, so there was an episode nearly every week, even if it was filler, and it had the good fortune of airing at just the right time to be a gateway anime.
For HeroAca, interest is guaranteed to wane between seasons because it's not constantly reminding everyone that it exists.
The manga doesn't have these problems, but western normies don't read manga.

He's not a rapist and would never get raped, so no

The age of Toga began.

he got his boipussy filled by the slime villain

>Ochako was good.
Why are Ochakofags so delusional?

Truly the worst of threads of Sup Forums.

viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/my-hero-academia-chapter-1/4737

>Don't worry, I'll stop you unconscious villain!!

vigilantes when?

So basically Hori started treating majority of his female characters like trash like 99.9% of shonen writers? Gee, I'm so shocked.

Aoyama's quirk isn't actually his real quirk. he had the navel laser implanted into him by AfO and that's why his body rejects it. His actual born quirk is some sort of mindfuck power of suggestion. He's the traitor and is subtly controlling people.

>that isn't ooc

raw is already out translation tomorrow

>burger

So what happened to all the Tsuyufags? The thread used to be infested with them back in the day, especially before the secondaries shown up.

Well actually Ochako develops, but feel free to read ahead and form your own opinion

I am not an ochakofag but she had a lot of potential as a non cliche heroine

Is the love between Gentle and La Brava supposed to be romantic love?

Can the retards that ruin threads by mentioning shitposters by name please kill themselves?

I'm a proud tsuyufag, I am just not an annoying cunt

Don’t bother with the shitposters

>non cliche heroine
What does this even mean? JUMP had/has so many different types of heroines that its impossible for a cliche to have even formed

yes

>He would never get raped
I beg to differ.
They say I'm not allowed in here

I think it's platonic love. Gentle seems the type to think that dating his own assistant is unclassy

who cares? both characters are ugly as sin. i hope their screentime drops.

>not using a burger proxy

Useless jobber whose sole purpose is being a romantic interest

>screen
What did he mean by this

You need to stop posting

The whole "muh monster girl" meme died off and the other girls finally got their development to reveal they're all infinitely times better than her and Ochako.
Back then, Ochako and Tsuyu was the only girls getting development for several arcs. Now nobody gives a shit about them since Ochako was revealed to be a nympho degenerate for Deku's dick and Tsuyu being a crybaby.

rukia wasn't useless

She was extremely useful in getting my dick hard.

>rukia
>heroine
Orihime was always drawn with the heroines on JUMP special spreads. Rukia was the deuteragonist.

>rukia
>love interest

kek

Bueno meme

When will Gentle propose to her?
His life was utter utter shit until La Brava arrived.

i was talking about heroine not love interest

Rukia was never the heroine. She was always the deuteragonist. Basically what Sasuke was, and you could argue Killua is.

Damsel in distress, MC's love interest. Basically Bakugou.

That's a fucking oppai loli. She didn't even have her ears pierced.
I'm glad though. Hori went from liking thick girls to small girls.

>Hori went from liking thick girls to small girls.
He's a man of taste who likes both in equal measure.

Nothing. They are still here. There are retards shitposting with the mutant meme though. Not everyone is cancerous like Ochakotards.
Rukia was never the deuteragonist. Bleach had no deuteragonist. And if Rukia was the deutragonist then she would count as the main heroine since she is fucking female retard.

In terms of quality, it already did. In terms of sales, no chance.

I love that cute litte Mirio. I so wish I was Tamaki.

>then she would count as the main heroine
Keep telling yourself that user.

Why are you people still here?