JoJo

If JoJolion is a reference to Evangelion, then what could the ending possibly be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5olrCSMtGkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will we ever get part 5 anime?

DIO! PART 5 WHEN?

Based hairposter

Credits have been successfully roled.

Why was Gyro such a bro? He pretty quickly became ride or die with Johnny, and was the best companion since Speedwagon. Not to mention, he was hot as fuck.

I miss him.

Is Poohan ARak'is self insert?

I keep thinking about how different things would be if in part 2, Joseph had Gyro for a partner and in part 7, Johnny had Caesar as his.

I don't think Caesar would really get along with Johnny. Johnny's a bit of a psycho and Gyro gets uncomfortable with this when it surfaces but he has the background of dealing with his dad/the royal executioners to temper his reaction. Caesar's just a moralfag teenager.

Joseph would've gotten along great with Gyro though.

Those poor pillarmen would never see it coming.

Imagine them turning up for a serious fight and Joseph and Gyro are both just screaming catchphrases and singing songs they came up with on the spot.

Imagine Caesar and Johnny meeting before he had the accident, though.

Two blonde ladykillers going out and hitting on women, being one anothers wingman.

youtube source?

why did araki give this bastard such a great design?

Not to mention flinging their balls around.

Because he's a rock star, and rockers need to look good.

jojolion is a reference to the pygmalion you retard

>Not to mention flinging their balls around.
Imagine them fighting together animated, it'd be an amazing clusterfuck to watch.

I LOVE KIRA

>jojolion is a reference to Evangelion
Huh? I could've sworn Araki's brainlet ass said he couldn't understand "complicated" shows like Eva.

>sunlight
>DIO isn't destroyed
what fucking retard made this

He's fucking dead, that's why he isn't waking up

why did you have to ruin this

Could be a lamp.

*WHIRRRRRRR*
NO NOT AGAIN I NEED MY JOESTAR BLOOD NOOOOOOO

Doesn't araki hate evangelion though?

citation needed

you can try to dig for it but it was basically an interview where he said he hated shows where the characters are just hopelessly depressed and down. fair criticism of evangelion desu.

How is it a fair criticism if it's based on personal taste?

because its right. evangelion is a depression wank fest

Their lives are incredibly tragic. Who the fuck wouldn't be depressed? Have you experienced tragedy once in your life, dipshit?

t. user who thinks his criticism of eva is valid because he has no empathy #1,234,983

Fuck off to an Eva thread to whine about it.

durr you don't like eva because you no have empathy posters
can we please talk about jojo in a fucking jojo thread

Just admit you have no argument instead of downplaying the fact that you're a retard, retard.

t. user who can't admit he's wrong
good luck in your future endeavors where understanding people is a must

>spouts dumb opinions
>tries to change topic when he can't back them up
You couldn't even post the source for your claim.

>erina reversing the situation and domming dio instead
requesting the hell out of this

Why are Evafags so fucking insecure about if some retard doesn't like their anime? Fuck off back to your waifu threads.

Reread this post and understand it.

JoJolicon

requesting this

Oh I understand it, but shitting up a completely unrelated thread because of one (1) person is fucking idiotic. Just let him have his dumb opinion.

He still hasn't posted the source and that bothers me.
Does anyone have the source? I actually do want to see it.

The burden of proof is upon the one who makes the claim, retard. Why put the work on people when (You) are the one who made such a claim?

If you're not going to contribute anything but shitflinging then fuck off.

Is 90% of the Spin's shit just the pillar men's body bending reused?

no

yes

maybe

could be

The longer stands have gone on, the more body horror he wants to work into them. It's been a huge thing since Jolyne, basically.

this

that

Best Jojo
>Best GioGio

Why is the art for Jojolion so bad? Just compare this to SBR, holy shit.

>vampire gio sucking mista
I've discovered a new level of erect

If part 7 was essentially a better part 1-3, and part 8 is a redo on the setting and themes of part 4, does that mean part 9 is gonna be a better part 5?

>Better
Hard to be better than the best

Part 5 had the most consistently cool Stand designs overall.
I wish we'd get another fight centric part already
youtu.be/5olrCSMtGkY

You do know that "evangelion" is an ancient greek word, right?

We all know he's talking about the NGE anime smartass

It's not a reference to Evangelion.

whut

this thread is a disaster

I want to put my penis inside of josuke fully consensually

is this a self-insert fanfic where you think you're araki?

You have 5 seconds to explain how part 5 is any better than the previous parts

wahwah me want more fights without much else

can you explain to me why part 5 would be worse?
if Giorno is "bland", explain how. Anything you mention, please back it up with actual arguments.
If this turns into another opinion-contest where it matters who shouts the most, this is another waste of time.

Part 5 is basically a refined version of part 3. It has better characters, better fights, a better villain, and a better story. It's also more mature than its predecessors and a great take on the concept of fate.

>he thinks part 5 didn't have agreat balance between fights and characterization
t.speedreader

Couldn't he just stop time and climb out?

No measly stand ability can save you from the Sheer suction power of the ultimate lifeform

If worst came to worst I'm pretty sure he'd detach his head and bail, like he did when his body was flooded with hamon in PB. He'd be mad about losing Jonathan's body but it'd be preferable to getting killed for someones autistic fetish.

>Concept of fate
I agree bar this.
Yes GW plays with fate and it's a wet up for how it's better handled in part 6 but I don't think it's a fully good thing.
It only begins to come in with trickles and even though I personally like the stand off nature of Diavolo/Giorno cheapens the final fight for me. It seems too much of a tonal 180 from the first half of the part and feels heavy handed at best. I feel if it were linked more into all 3 squads a little more tightly, then sure. But I prefer the nature of the gang civil war of the first half when it comes to GW. In general the first and second half of GW feels like it almost switches personality. The heavy duty religious symbolism and fate is really neat for the late Guard Squad and Diavolo but to me comes across as too harsh, it's not an smooth escalation in tone but a brick wall. While I adore the fight for its interactions, TH&TC is a prime example of almost setting back to the gang level where if Araki kept fate going from Trish/Bruno onwards and kept an escalation from Carne to Cioccolata.
This is also why I'm heavily against the Fugo betrayal. It would have been edgy for the sake of it and I don't think Araki could have made it interesting as the entire Roma part.
Part 8 is a culmination
>Joshu recreates the Knife scene from PB.
>Rocks are a nod to the Pillar Men. Josefumi is related name wise to Joseph (and the Kujo)
>Kyo is akin to Jotaro in placement and we have the premise of Holly in danger
>Morioh/Kira/Josuke/Rai and super fly/ Best boy and Highway Star
>My wife Urban so cute is an expy of the Green Day fight right down to the "You're a doctor" and Rai losing a hand like Narancia
>Kaato was in dolphin street. Name implies religious parts
>Johnny/Norisuke/SBR records/Jesus all ties into JJL
It has references for all parts sporadically but has generally been following in order. If my act theory is right then 3 shall be 6 like. Hence the gospel name.

NIGURENDAYOOOOO

I'm going to rape Kars!

Literally all he'd need to do would be to clench his cheeks, you wouldn't be able to do shit.

he would just vore you to death

Jesus christ, I didnt even know Araki was making more ´Thus Spoke Rohan´!

Just read them all, amazing!

I'm gay

>undergoes so much character development that he literally evolves twice
>goes from being a pathetic pushover to earning the love and respect of everyone around him
>stares kira dead in the eye and scares him shitless
>saves the day
>gets the girl
I love Koichi-kun

No dignity.

t.Kishibe Rohan

Would young Joseph and Josuke have gotten along? How effective would Josuke be as a partner in fighting the pillar men?

Tfw no giant hulking green extremely violent barbarian bf that wears nothing but a loin cloth, has amazing hair and that can stop time and who is actually a physical manifestation of my fighting spirit

this Dick is a fake Op, you can tell with Precision because the real op would never Post “joJo” Incorrectly. Op would also never use such use such a shitty question, he would Grab this fake poster and Eat him up like how kars would Try to eat dio like a Small cake if he had the chance. and because of this fake op My answer has turned to Everything i never wanted, and has become degenerate. i am Unable to Post a Proper answer to the “op” because this question is so fucking stupid and In the end i hope the real Op posts the next thread since his questions are always good and his threads are always good, unlike this one.

>DOPPJIO

N-N-O!
It doesn't count if it's in quotations!

Would /jojo/ be down for an ASB tournament?

That doctor reminds me of someone.

The day of the rake finally came, didn't it?

I never bought a cuckstation 3 and it feels too late to do so now

The Reckoning

Looking around,
The battle scene was harsh,
Rocks laid shattered on the ground,
With the pleasant smell of blood,
Surrounding me.

I can hardly see,
For dust blinds my eyes,
And as I look around,
My heart swells,
And fills with pride.